[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so /co/ i've been in a coma for the last 10 years. mind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: K-coma-enHD-AR1.gif (13 KB, 436x158) Image search: [Google]
K-coma-enHD-AR1.gif
13 KB, 436x158
so /co/ i've been in a coma for the last 10 years. mind filling me in on what's happened since July 2006? like how did Civil War go for example?
>>
also what's with this reCAPTCHA thing? doesn't this make storytimes a pain?
>>
>>84215167
Welcome to the future! All the phones got smaller and Samurai Jacks getting revived. Also, everything is pretty much the same but worse and with memes.
>>
>>84215167
Marvel made a shitload of movies. 2 terrible X-Men movies, 2 OK ones, and one pretty good one came out as well.
>>
Civil War was shit.

The Avengers are more popular than any Non-Batman DC character.
>>
Civil War was shit. Cap died but he got better, Iron Man was a dick but he got better, Spiderman sold his marriage to the devil, and DC rebooted twice.
>>
-Avatar was the best cartoon on television but Nickelodeon treated it like shit. Then Shamalamadingsong made a terrible live action movie out of the first season, then Bryke made a sequel series that was subpar though not as bad as /co/ whines about.
-Nolan made two more Batman movies. The second was only notable for it's Joker and the third was one awful and filled up the /tv/ board with memes.
-Cartoon Network had two DC shows, Green Lantern the Animated Series and Young Justice. The former was fantastic and the latter sucked at first but then turned okay. CN cancelled both of them because they are evil.
-The WB channel was renamed the CW channel and made a show based on Green Arrow that's really just Batman (it sucks), then made a spinoff based on the Flash (it's alright), then made a team show (it's alright).
-Marvel cranks out a new superhero movie every ear, most of them are decent.
>>
>>84216477
-Lauren Faust made a new version of My Little Pony that was a big hit with manchildren, and it got so popular that moot had to give it it's own board so autists could talk about it without other autists whining about talking about it.
-Pretty much every superhero that was married is single again for no good reason.
-Family Guy is still on, Simpsons is still on, American Dad is still on but it's watchable.
-Jesus showed up in 2012 and officially announced that anime was the work of Satan; /a/ worships Satan now
-moot sold 4chan to a Japanese mountain man
>>
>>84216557
-Disney's been hitting it out of the park with feature films lately while Pixar is slowly declining.
-That comic and manga resurgence at the beginning of the millennium petered out and now people only make capeshit again.
-A lot of websites where people can quickly share their shallow opinions have been created, leading to a lot of commentary on comics and cartoons from people who watch neither.
>>
File: clone wars in a nutshell.jpg (1 MB, 800x2352) Image search: [Google]
clone wars in a nutshell.jpg
1 MB, 800x2352
>>84215167

Star Wars saw a revival in 2007-8 and beyond, with a new CGI franchise exploring the Clone Wars in depth.

Then Disney bought up the rights, wrote the Genndy series out of canon, adopted this, andmade Episode VII (but that's not /co/ related)

The CGI series then got a sequel after 6 seasons in the form of Rebels, which is a small team of mercenaries fighting the Empire a few years before Episode IV, including Jedi Hunters and Vader (since they made the lead child force sensitive)
>>
>>84215167
I see threads like these once in a blue moon, and I always wonder if the OP is telling the truth, or just setting up a cheeky retrospection thread.

What happened to you, if you're being sincere about your life? How has adjusting to such a loss of time treated you? What surprises you the most about now?
>>
File: timeline.png (116 KB, 1391x600) Image search: [Google]
timeline.png
116 KB, 1391x600
>>84216557

For more info, please visit >>>/mlp/
>>
>>84215343
marvel didn't make any of them.
>>
Go back to bed.
You were better off.
>>
>>84215167
Can't remember what happened yesterday lad nevermind 10 years ago

I hope I never have to seriously answer this question for that reason really. Don't even know what I'd say
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.