[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7X qj7nv1UY What's /c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Xqj7nv1UY

What's /co/'s overall opinion on the Powerpuff reboot and the Teen Titans Go crossover
>>
Looks decent
>>
File: 1444180982397.gif (2 MB, 137x240) Image search: [Google]
1444180982397.gif
2 MB, 137x240
>>
I enjoyed it to be honest, especially how crazy Robin seemed by being able to hear the narrator. Although I kind of actually wish it was a two parter since it seemed to go by too fast. Not as much actual interaction between the two teams as I'd like, especially with them mainly pushing that treating the PPG as babies joke.

I also kind of wish for them to make some sort of joke how Raven's VA used to be Bubbles' VA, but that would probably be rubbing salt in Tara's wound.
>>
Robin being able to hear the narrator bit was the only thing I liked.

The titans belittling the girls for the whole damn episode wasn't funny and we didn't get a nice reference to raven being the previous bubbles.
>>
I thought it was okay
>>
It was shit
>>
It was obnoxious
>>
The originals were better
>>
Why is this allowed?
>>
File: 327876.jpg (135 KB, 876x598) Image search: [Google]
327876.jpg
135 KB, 876x598
>>84217094
it's not like they didn't do it the first time
>>
>>84213437
Can we at least admit that this crossover is better than all the nuPPG episodes so far.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.