[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become a good man? How do I become Superman? No, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: superman.jpg (101 KB, 615x834) Image search: [Google]
superman.jpg
101 KB, 615x834
How do I become a good man? How do I become Superman?

No, I don't expect to fight crime or stop tornadoes, but I want to make a difference. Not for glory, but because I can.
>>
File: supes moon.jpg (105 KB, 636x620) Image search: [Google]
supes moon.jpg
105 KB, 636x620
>>
>>84211111
Quints confirms you can give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards. They can be a great people, Anon, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Anon. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (101 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
101 KB, 1920x1080
>>84211111
You, anon with the quints .

Consider who you want to be. A man? Or a Superman?
>>
>>84211111
Fight the __________s who don't want you to be one.
>>
>>84211111
Be nice to others. Be selfless. Always be the first to offer help and the last to quit.
>>
>>84211111
Do good
>>
>>84211111
You know what I do? I try to make people smile. Don't be a downer, be the arm they lean on, and be there for them.

Be what a white knight wants to be without actually being a white knight.
>>
File: Source_Wall.jpg (197 KB, 1640x461) Image search: [Google]
Source_Wall.jpg
197 KB, 1640x461
>>84211111
A man, whether were or wif, can not be sure if they are good. That is ultimately for others to judge, though sometimes they judge wrong. The most important thing in the human experience is to learn from your mistakes. Always be making new mistakes, never repeat your old ones.

Show kindness and respect to others, even, and perhaps especially, to those who cannot show it to themselves. Seek to understand and empathize in all situations, even if you cannot condone. Learn to cook. Feed others. Be active in your community if you are a communal type. Learn and encourage others to learn.

Live a good story for your reader to take inspiration from.
>>
>>84211111
You must hug every woman you can before you die
>>
File: what superman looks like.png (86 KB, 410x750) Image search: [Google]
what superman looks like.png
86 KB, 410x750
>>84211111
Here's the biggest thing you can do, always look out for situations in which you could help someone, but the easy thing to do would be nothing. Choosing not to do nothing in those moments is the difference between a normal person and a hero.
Doing good in the world isn't always easy. It takes you out of your comfort zone, it take effort. That's why superheros have super strength.
You can't fly, but if you can have Superman's strength on the inside, you can be Superman to someone.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.