[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The MCs of the last two shows you've watched have switched
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (446 KB, 638x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
446 KB, 638x480
The MCs of the last two shows you've watched have switched shows.

What happens?
>>
>>84209923
Both shows get infinitely better.
>>
>Rick & Mandy

I'd watch it
>>
>>84209923
Dragon Ball Super and King of the Hill.
BAWWWWWWWWWWWW!
>>
>>84209923
>gumball and wander switch places.

Fuck I have no idea.
>>
>Gumball and Hank hill
eh, just wouldn't work
>>
>>84209923

Stephen Universe is the one beacon of positivity among the cast of Archer. He and Cyrill become best friends.

Archer, initially upset and confused by the situation, goes on to have the time of his life having magical adventures with the crystal gems. His one regret is that no one in Beach city meets his supermodel standards.

I can only imagine that, after a while, they have to take away Archer's warp pad privileges. To prvent him from just zipping around the planet yelling "WOOOOOOOO!" and using it to try and pick up chicks.
>>
File: image_by_catdogheffer-d89cz8m.jpg (116 KB, 1024x583) Image search: [Google]
image_by_catdogheffer-d89cz8m.jpg
116 KB, 1024x583
>Beth throws Rick finally out who takes Morty with him
>they now have to work at a park for food and shelter
Would watch as crossover episode.
>>
>>84209923
>Johnny Gomez and Nick Diamond swapped with Lincoln Loud

Eh, characters are too mundane. Lincoln might like the ultra violence of Celebrity Deathmatch but he's too young to know who half the participants are.
>>
>Anthony Bordain's The Layover
I needed to get to sleep
>Bojack Horseman
The malevolent forces of Bojack's universe would probably get foodie asshole Bordain addicted to horse lol again.
I don't know whether Bojack would be a human, horse, or hideous freak in a living anthro suit after switching, but being a big guy, could probably review more shit. He'd pretend to himself that the fake friends travel shows set their hosts up with are actually his friends.
>>
>>84210219
>supermodel standards.
he fucked Pam
>>
>>84209923

Sterling Archer and Peter Griffin
>>
>>84209923
>Superjail
>Steven Universe
Steven is abhorred at all the violence that occurs in Superjail, and decides to bubble the entire prison for everyone's sake.

The Warden is impressed with the Crystal Gems' way of treating their "prisoners" (bubbled gems), but he becomes bored after a while, and pops all the bubbles so that Beach City is overrun by crazy mutant gems that kill everyone.
>>
>Space Ghost (Coast to Coast) and Spartacus
>>
>>84209923
>regular show
>Archie's weird mysteries

Mordecai and Rigby don't hang out with dipshits in high school, instead fucking around in town

Archie gets shit done at the park, and is eventually promoted to manager's assistance
>>
>Teen Titans Go and Dragons

Robin would bring out the worst in the Twins and Snotlout, that team would fall apart so fast.

Hiccup would basically give up trying to lead the Titans, his traditional leadership strategies would crumble under his insecurities trying to deal with them.
>>
>>84210456
To be fair Pam is canonically a god in the sack
>>
>>84210119
Gumball, being the cynical snarker he is, would become quick friends with Sylvia but would either try to live a normal life somewhere or become a galatic conquer in order to bring some sanity to a galaxy frankly even more insane than Elmore.

Wander would probably end up in a similar situation as Alan is in, a nice guy who often gets taken advantage of without him realizing it. Also, Wander would become great friends with Alan and Darwin.
>>
>>84210219
underrated post
>>
>>84210908
Then he finds the Bizzaro Titans, ousts Nibor as their leader and creates a crime fighting team greater than the actual Teen Titans, effectively causing the later team to disband.
>>
>>84209923
>The loud house
>JJBA diamond is not crash
>>
>Voltron Legendary Defender
>The Office (US)
Arus is doomed.
>>
>>84212344
> [Wayward Son]
> [Nine Inch Nails]
> [The Winner Takes It All]

These are all the stands for the kids that I can think up off the top of my head. Any other ideas?
>>
File: 1431052634715.gif (998 KB, 500x264) Image search: [Google]
1431052634715.gif
998 KB, 500x264
>Wander Over Yonder
>Orange is the New Black
I honestly don't know.
>>
>The Apprentice
>Dofus: The Treasures of Kerub
I truly don't know
>>
Freakazoid, and Rick & Morty.

Morty gets annoyed when Freakazoid mocks how how he speaks everytime Morty opens his mouth.

Rick has absolutely zero tolerance for Freakazoid's idiotic villians. Candle Jack tries to tie him up and Rick straight up vaporiz...
>>
>>84209923
>Futurama
>Cowboy Bebop

See you space delivery boy
>>
>Swat Kats
>Regular Show

Megakat City is royally fucked as their only line of defense beyond the enforcers are some well meaning but technically inept vigilante raccoon and blue jay who cause more property damage than they stop. Not to mention loudly blasting their bad raps on the com.

Chance and Jake are already blue collar as fuck so a comfy job at the park wouldn't be an issue. They'd fit in much better at the park and being ex-fighter pilots lends them combat prowess for any weird shit in town as well as technical know-how so they can eventually quit and start their own auto shop.
>>
File: 1new1.jpg (228 KB, 1272x876) Image search: [Google]
1new1.jpg
228 KB, 1272x876
>Legend of Korra and Marvel's Agents of Shield

Finally my fanfiction becomes real

Y'all fucking hate Reina you'll fucking despise Asami more if she were the main villain.
>>
File: iminterested.png (83 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
iminterested.png
83 KB, 512x512
>>84209923
>Kill La Kill
>Wonder Over Yonder

So random but holy shit I'll watch it.
>>
>>84213325
Asami isn't a main character. Neither is Raina.

I get its just an excuse for you to post your autistic fanfic shit again, but come on just try and follow the rules.
>>
>Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
>One Piece

I would gladly watch it, but i wouldn't know what to think
>>
>>84213457

Literally begging you to have sex and a life outside of 4chan you raging autist
>>
JJBA and the season finale of GOT. Shits about to go down yo.
>>
>Duwang
>Harvey Beaks

Would Harvey get a 「Stando」 that makes everything perfectly symmetric and ordered?

>>84212735
[Don't You Forget About Me]
[Mother's Little Helper]
[Applause]
[Bloodflowers]
[The Pixies]
[March Of The Black Queen]
[Weird Science]
[no idea cause Lily's still a babby]
>>
>Steven Universe
>Joe 90
well, not much really.
>>
>JoJo Part 4 switches with Kamen Rider Amazons

Instead of stands, it's henshin.
Amazons becomes a darker version of Fourze,but still bro'd up, and with lizards
>>
>>84209951
Jeez I don't think the universe can handle that much cynicism and negativity
>>
Rick and Morty/Young Justice. I love it.

>Jeez Rick, is this some kind of superhero world?
>Do you see those tights, Morty? My money is on the BDSM world

>Uh, Rick, some bald guy and a caveman are beating up those kids
>Don't judge people's preferences, Morty, nobody likes a nagger
>>
File: tre.png (754 KB, 832x470) Image search: [Google]
tre.png
754 KB, 832x470
>Sonic Satam/Sonic Boom

so basically nothing changes
>>
GUTS from berserk in south park interesting , but how will stan , kyle ,kenny and, cartmen survive the world of beserk
>>
>the loud house
>swat kats
everyone is fucked
>>
>Duwang
>KOTH
What would Hank's stand be?
>>
>>84214940
That has been answered years ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04QpInkz9so

(Lots of Duwang here, too bad there already is a Jojo fanfic going on)
>>
>>84215115
I mean /co/co/'s on Part 6 and is in decent need of Stand ideas and drawfags, so I mean come on over if you want (but read the fucking OP first for the love of god).
>>
>>84209923
>Duckman and Bojack Horseman
hoo boy are we in for a ride
>>
>Osomatsu-San
>Loud House
this can only end well!
>>
>Batman and Andy Samberg in Brooklyn 99

Batman finds himself stuck in a universe full of nothing but incompetent in effective villains who just do mundane crimes comedicly and starts to get more violent in order to push them because he needs something to fight against.

Andy is guided by Alfred and Nightwing into finally taking something seriously and this somehow stumps the joker, then he gives up the mantle to dick, the end.
>>
>Archer
>Voltron Legendary: Defender

"And I'll form the head!"

"Phrasing! BOOM!"

"Archer I swear to god if you screw this up again..."

"What, are we not saying phrasing anymore? Seriously?"

Pam and Ray are the legs, jokes about power bottoms abound.

Archer and Lana are the arms.

Cyril is the head and torso, and he's terrible at it.

Mallory takes the place of the Princess, running mission control from the castle, Pam is her secretary/first mate and Krieger comes up with all of Voltron's new weaponry against the Galra Empire.

Also Barry works for Zarkan. That cyborg son of a bitch.
>>
File: Tight Tightt and Thighty.png (92 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Tight Tightt and Thighty.png
92 KB, 500x375
>The Loud House
>The Legend of Calamity Jane

Lincoln would love dicking around the old west so it's all fine there.

Jane on the other hand wouldn't take shit from the loud sisters, but still have fun with them; sisterly bonding and all that.

Honeslty I'd watch the shit outta both
>>
File: 1443459200297.png (217 KB, 689x729) Image search: [Google]
1443459200297.png
217 KB, 689x729
1 Gem, 10 girls, wouldn't change it for the world.
>>
>JoJo Part 4
>Steven Universe
Is Yellow Diamond Unbreakable?
>>
>Star Wars: Rebels
>Voltron: Legendary Defender
good fucking luck galactic empire
the voltron universe, on the other hand, is doomed
>>
>>84215395
>lincoln gets replaced by the Matsus
The sisters are fucked!
>>
>>84209923
Legend of the Galactic Heroes X Samurai Jack
>>
>>84215823
Star Wars has giant ships and space stations, and regular sized droids, but no one in the galaxy ever thought to combine the two things?
>>
>>84215538
Lincoln being the little manipulative shit he is in Rebecca Sugar's Wonderful World of Tears would go sour REAL quick
>>
>>84209923
John Snow defends Udrogoth well and feasts on Chuckles the Silly Piggy.
Meanwhile Dave the Barbarian is suffering. Or fucking wenches. One of the two.
>>
>>84213325
Kill yourself NUscrapper
>>
File: 1460749207786.gif (419 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1460749207786.gif
419 KB, 360x240
>time squad
>touhou fantasy kaleidoscope
Oh baby.
>>
Bob Ross is Guts
Guts is Bob Ross
>>
>Loud House
>Battlebots

To be honest, I really don't know what to make of this
>>
>The Gang gets beaten by Jasper

>It's Always Sunny in Beach City
>>
>>84209923
Buck Tuddrussel and Sam from Jimmy Neutron share sodas and swap stories
>>
>Kamen Rider Amazons and Jojo part 4

Josuke kicks everyones ass for the sake of humanity and Haruka dies like a bitch from Kira
>>
>The Sopranos
>Samurai Jack
I'm not sure how this would work desu
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.