[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I, the evil math magician shall capture all the children and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: MathMagician.jpg (118 KB, 928x538) Image search: [Google]
MathMagician.jpg
118 KB, 928x538
I, the evil math magician shall capture all the children and force them to do homework forever!
>>
Why would Dexter be against that? Doesn't he love maths and stuff like that?
>>
>>84207755
He can't work on the stuff down in his lab if he's too busy doing homework.
>>
Dexter, shit like this is why you need to join the KND. With all your tech, you could skyrocket our defenses from the adults and stop shit like this from happening every week.

At least send us back a response this week rather than ignore all of our recruitment letters we've been sending.
>>
File: hostess_fruit_pies2.jpg (94 KB, 400x284) Image search: [Google]
hostess_fruit_pies2.jpg
94 KB, 400x284
>>84207706
>>
>>84207792
Dexter would be against joining the KND because they'd erase his brain when he turns 13.

It's not worth joining them if it means he's going to be stuuuupid for the rest of his life after they decommission him.

And I know it's not the decommissioning that makes the kids dumb, but it does remove any motivation from their lives.
>>
>>84207917
>implying his technology wouldn't allow him to remain a kid forever
>>
>>84207932
doesn't work like that, the rules are for chronological age not biological, they have an episode with a kid from like the beginning of the century (or older) that didn't age because he was trapped in cake frosting, they still erase his memory.
>>
>>84207890
Fffo fank fe, ffank ffustiff fut fies
>>
>>84208060
>they still erase his memory.
That's actually really infuriating.
Where the fuck is this kid supposed to go? His family is presumably dead and I doubt he'd be able to find any relatives, so basically they tossed him out to die on the streets.
>>
WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING
>>
>>84207917
imagine dexter becoming a tech-based supervillain after that.
>>
>>84207706
Oh no, how dare you try to improve American math and science education, can't have that, the kids might actually have the skills to get jobs someday.
>>
>>84207706
Why can't Major Glory just rape the Math Magician?
>>
>>84211139
It's a shame mods are deleting rape threads nowadays.
>>
>>84207917

Didn't some kids get to keep their memories and become moles/spies?
>>
>>84211271
Yeah but only the absolute best of the best. And even in those situations, you still have to square off against former friends and comrades. Possibly while teamed up with fellow former Ex-KNDs that don't remember ever fighting under that banner.
>>
>>84208060
yeah, but there are teens who are still secretly members of the knd
>>
>>84207706
Why stop at just making such young children do homework?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.