[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what's the verdict?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 23
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 608x436) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 608x436
Did /co/ like the episode?
>>
No one likes new Teen Titans. No one likes new Power Puff Girls. Combining two turds makes one big turd.
>>
>>84207128
What a surprise, no one gives a shit about it.
>>
File: 1464061720585.png (629 KB, 960x943) Image search: [Google]
1464061720585.png
629 KB, 960x943
shitty reboots...uNITE!!
>>
>>84207128
Robin being able to hear the narrator was pretty funny.
>>
Just saw it a minute ago. It was alright. Nothing praiseworthy or rageworthy outside the girls and Mojo being more faithful to their original selves compared to the abomination they come from.
>>
File: ROPE.png (52 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
ROPE.png
52 KB, 165x115
>demotivator
>it's just a single fucking sentence
>>
>>84207128
>Demotivational posters
Jesus Christ what year is it
>>
>>84207277
The Powerpuff Girls and Mojo Jojo were actually written more like the originals.
>>
>>84207277
actually, there are some faggots on /co/ who love ttg. i'm pretty sure it's just to spite neckbeards like mrenter though.
>>
>>84209298
Well it's a funny show if you just take it as it is as opposed to be some long awaited followup to a show that had, what, six seasons?
>>
File: sbub.png (125 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
sbub.png
125 KB, 384x288
>>84207128
No. Because it's an alternative, people will say that it was a better episode than an episode from the actual new PPG, but that's solely because it's an alternative. It was worse, and suffered from all the usual faults that come with being a Teen Titans Go episode.
>>
File: pd142.png (481 KB, 1140x638) Image search: [Google]
pd142.png
481 KB, 1140x638
>>84208985
>The Powerpuff Girls and Mojo Jojo were actually written more like the originals
>>
File: 1467248560307.gif (1 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1467248560307.gif
1 MB, 500x375
>Mojo tells the Girls that heroes in that universe don't care about stopping villains
>they go to the Titans for help anyway
>>
What would /co/ think if the TTG writing staff and animators took over responsibility for nuPPG?
>>
>>84209917
It would still be shit, only now it would be shitting on people for liking the original PPG.
>>
TTG is actually pretty good, /co/ would like it if it weren't for the original show.
>>
File: ClffTI5VEAEyiqp.png (439 KB, 1024x719) Image search: [Google]
ClffTI5VEAEyiqp.png
439 KB, 1024x719
>>84209917
As the corporate Japanese Jew said.
>>
Why did they even need the Titans' help? They've defeated Mojo Jojo many times without help from anyone.
>>
>>84208799
>2016
>not using non-gender binary omni-racial inspirational placards
>>
>>84207128
>ain't having none of your shit
i wish this would stop
>>
>>84210046
I already forgot the episode, did they actually say they needed help, or didn't the Titans just latch onto them and tag along?
>>
>new ppg writer writes the crossover
>ttg characters are dumbed down more to where it's said the never fight crime even though i've flipped onto the channel for a second and saw them beating some hairy dudes ass
>the ttg end up praising the ppg and wearing their clothes for whatever reason
>the strawman about them calling them babies and not taking them seriously
new ppg is just fucking horrible, no matter who works on it on what occasion
>>
>>84209959
No /co/ still wouldn't like it because it's the same reason /co/ doesn't like uncle grandpa. Lol silly randumb garbage doesn't appeal to the majority of /co/.

/co/ loved batman the brave and the bold, because they knew how to do cape comedy, the fuckwits who run TTG don't, they are looking to do just do children comedy through a cape face which doesn't appeal to /co/. So no, it isn't about the old show, it's about they raped what comic comedy is about to get cheap and easy laughs and easy ratings.

Why you asenine retards who worship TTG still think it's because of "muh original TT, muh young justice, muh GL TAS" is beyond me. You guys eat a literal pile of garbage with some above the head of a 6 year old DC references in the background and then you all shit yourself for thinking it's some great show and that they truly know DC comics.

The only reason anyone clung to that argument is because unlike TTG, those shows were good and enjoyable unlike this. And when they see this, they are reminded of what once was and instead of keeping that going, they were cancled to live this because views > quality of content and you don't need quality to appeal to children.
>>
>>84210711
So does this mean /co/ dislikes Ren & Stimpy and Rocks's Modern Life?
>>
>>84210855
I see /co/ shit on ren and stimpy a lot, and rocko isn't randumb humor.

Let alone neither of those two are based off of cape comic now are they? I'm talking about shit purely based off of comics here bud.
>>
It was incredibly rushed. I'm not saying it was good enough that I'd want to watch 22 minutes of it (it wasn't) but it basically went
>One scene of Titans meeting the PPG
>Borderline just a montage of the PPG showing they're better
>A bunch of cutaways to Beast Boy and Cyborg dancing with monkeys
>The end

They didn't even try and I say that as somebody who thought the Young Justice crossover was hilarious.
>>
>>84210998
I didn't know Uncle Grandpa was a show based on a comic, 'bud'.
>>
>>84211037
I was giving you a reference to what randumb comedy was and how /co/ has reacted to it before.

But even with the reference you don't know what randumb comedy is, if you think somehow rocko's modern life is randumb comedy. But I guess that's why you think TTG is a good show, no mental capacity of understanding simple things, that's why it appeals to children after all. Don't need to think hard when loud yelling and songs are the only punchlines you need.
>>
>>84211081
You literally failed to follow your own argument when you said you were talking only about cape shows, retard.

Moreover now you're neglecting the first example of Ren & Stimpy, which, despite you 'seeing /co/ shitting on it', is mostly consider to be a really good show, if not a masterpiece, another good example of 'lolsorandumb' show /co/ adores is E,EnE or perhaps it's not 'lolsorandumb' either?
>>
>>84209917
They would probably just put intentional animation errors in as jokes and then talk shit on the fanbase
>>
>>84210711
Was it autism?
>>
>>84207128

Saw the first couple minutes and was pretty appalled. The neo PPG animation is so stiff in lifeless. The characters seldom move.
>>
Terrible

Tried to make the PPG look good and the Titans look bad but if you watched both shows you would they both suck

>TTG don't fight villains
>PPG do

Most laughable fucking part of the episode
>>
>>84211184
Since the other anon is retarded I'll dumb it down

Good 'lolrandumb' isn't just loud thrown in your face shock humor like TTG, a good example would be EEnE, while it have it's randumb humor it made smart and WELL-TIMED jokes as well, not to mention they could pull of some emotional moments, it wasn't just lolrandumb it was a slife of life

TTG is the exact opposite of that
>>
>>84207128
Did we like it?
OMG! YAAAAAS!
>>
>>84211582
Doesn't make him wrong though.
>>
>>84207128
actually really okay all things considered
>>
>>84211725
It was most and foremost lolsorandumb, don't try to make out of it something it's not. I loved EEnE as a kid, but upon rewatching it I came to a conclusion that even if it was to air today it would recieve the same treatment any show of that type of humar recieves, because it's not better than most of them.
>>
>>84209615
>Well it's a funny show if you just take it as it is

I sat through like six or more episodes and only found like one joke legit funny.

The show just came off as annoying besides that.
>>
File: 1461485558463.png (455 KB, 810x688) Image search: [Google]
1461485558463.png
455 KB, 810x688
>>84207128
I didn't watch it because I want both shows to die.
>>
Outside of robin hearing the narrator i hated it. All they did was trash on the girls calling them babies for the whole episode and no Bubbles/Raven callback.
>>
File: Berserk-122212015-615x429.jpg (55 KB, 615x429) Image search: [Google]
Berserk-122212015-615x429.jpg
55 KB, 615x429
So which is worse:

New PPG or New Berserk?
>>
>>84215306
berserk, also not /co/ related. Despite my tears transcending time and space.
>>
>>84209709
But they were anon, the TTG artstyle actually do better than the nuPPG crew
>>
>>84215306
I haven't see new Berserk how it is? did they change something? is the new artstyle shit in action scenes?
>>
>>84210260
>show talked about how shit TTG is
>being butt-blasted
it's like the Modern Family Guy of the era
>>
I liked it, but I generally like TTG. I love the cynicism and meanspiritedness.
>>
>>84211673
>most laughable
>probably the most true point of the episode

come again faggot?
>>
File: CmVRLZYUsAAzbzP.jpg (257 KB, 2048x716) Image search: [Google]
CmVRLZYUsAAzbzP.jpg
257 KB, 2048x716
>>84216124

It's shit.

Aimation is complete cancer and they whitewashed Casca.
>>
>>84216220
Wait that artstyle aren't this the guys that make that moe anime pretty cure or something?
>>
>>84209898
>Batman spends his time having fun with Gordon instead of stopping crime
If he's the standard for other heroes, Titans are sadly one of the more motivated teams.
>>
This was allowed.
>>
>>84216125
I'm talking about how one sided and pretentious the writer of PPG made the crossover. I hate TTG and will for the rest of my life (and without any conflict of the original series, it's just fucking grating)
>>
File: 1467145414641.png (522 KB, 941x705) Image search: [Google]
1467145414641.png
522 KB, 941x705
>>84216156
>probably the most true point of the episode

Are you retarded? The PPG are hilariously incompetent in their own reboot. They'd much rather spend time playing video games than actually stop crime, and any time they actually get off their lazy asses to fight they can't even do that right. They're always being saved by some random side character from the villain of the week for no reason. If the fucking Mayor has to stop the villain before the girls, then clearly something is wrong. The Titans can and do at least stop crime, they're just assholes about it.
>>
Teen TItans Go is a good show and I want Mr Enter to leave
>>
>>84209917
It'd honestly be much better

>>84207128
I honestly loved it, and Robin was hilarious. Starfire asking if it was the angry voice gave me a big laugh.
>>
>>84209298

I like TTG over the original TT. No bait intended.
>>
>>84207128
It's almost as if they had to dumb down the Titans to make the PPGR better looking. As a fan of TTG, I say it was a fail.
>>
>>84209917
>Art style improves and animation errors stop happening but writing is still shit
How about just fucking axe this shit when toys don't sell
>>
>>84217278

Raven should have been Bubbles.
>>
>>84217315
>TTG is soo shit NuPPG shits on it

assblasted I see?

>>84217973
>implying that hasn't happened before

PPG did that back then when McCracken wrote it and nostalgia faggots clamour for it

>INB4 "nuh uh you're wrong"
>>
>>84220203
>shilling for TTG
again, TTG is the modern day equivalent of Family Guy
>>
>>84213387
You have no sense of comedic timing if you believe that. Shit like Uncle Grandpa is objectively more poorly put together than EEnE

Humor isn't something that you can make work well enough to get good ratings and money by just throwing whatever the fuck you want at a wall and seeing what sticks. Even surreal, bizarre humor requires good timing and an understanding of sensibility to work. It's why adults are repulsed by shit like Uncle Grandpa or Teen Titans Go, but can still laugh at old SpongeBob, Ed Edd n Eddy, or shit like Squidbillies and ATHF
>>
File: 1458493894166.gif (256 KB, 320x192) Image search: [Google]
1458493894166.gif
256 KB, 320x192
>>84209917
> For animation?
Passable. At least they were more on model. Just make it the old designs in general, and you're good.
> For Writing?
Fuck no, both shows suck for it.
>>
File: 1466019396854.jpg (6 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1466019396854.jpg
6 KB, 320x320
>>84210711
> Uses a good example using Capeshit
>>84210855
>>84211037
>>84211184
> While this faggot deflects valid arguments because you got booty devastated
I can fucking see what you're doing fucking bitch, stop being a fuckboi and deal with it. Nowhere in this thread did anyone fucking mentioned Ren n Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, Uncle Grandpa, etc. Only you, just because you got triggered like a fucking cunt. Now stop being overly autistic pass 4chan standards and fuck off.
>>
>>84209917
Marginally better.
Still overall bad but marginally better.
>>
>>84224097
>complains that it isn't on model

then go back the 90's, nostalgia-tard
>>
why do people keep comparing TTG to stoner shows for kids?
>>
>2016
>unironically posting motivational posters
>>
>>84207128
As far as I'm concerned, neither of these shows exist.
>>
File: 1466849343025.jpg (42 KB, 272x262) Image search: [Google]
1466849343025.jpg
42 KB, 272x262
>>84224528
> Newfag, the shitposter
I gives two shits if you like nuPPG in anyway, if they could go back to the basics, than go back to the basics, faggot. SEGA still uses Classic/Modern over Boom, than so can PPG.
>>
>>84219491
Holy -fucking- shit, kill yourself right now!

*sighs*
>>
>>84207128
What episode?
How was this thread made without an image?
>>
File: Karin OH HO HO HOOO.gif (663 KB, 268x220) Image search: [Google]
Karin OH HO HO HOOO.gif
663 KB, 268x220
>>84207128
>implying I care about/watch TTG or PPG
>>
>>84207128
Why ask questions you already know the answer to?
>>
>>84210711
Not to mention the fact the original Teen Titans Go (the shorts on DC Nation) are literally what could have been if they followed the same principals Brave and the Bold did:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOKP7NlVuew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCAb1lNfZHU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAdujalCkrM

>nonstop jokes/references to the source material therefore avoiding the need to resort to flashing colors and pictures with meme songs
>characters still act within character to justify having to return to this iteration of the Titans as well as point above
>maintains the same look of the original show as well as animation

These were why the idea of a comedic Teen Titans series wasn't instantly abhorred. It was only after the baby pastel designs got introduced that people were sketchy on the concept and outright jumped ship when it proved itself to be generic kiddie humor in the first seasons. Now its even more obnoxious cause it tries to be meta every single goddamn opportunity and blithering retards accuse anyone even remotely disliking it of being "not muh" nostalgia wankers instead of just acknoledging its bad cape comedy.
>>
Any mega links for the crossover ep?
Interested in watching it
>>
File: REKT YOU BTCH.jpg (24 KB, 640x311) Image search: [Google]
REKT YOU BTCH.jpg
24 KB, 640x311
>>84224789
>posts le donnie faic that resembles a certain black guy from a Nostalgia show

fuckboi has been detected, and he's in buttblast mode

>pic related
>>
>>84210260
>new ppg writer writes the crossover
>ttg characters are dumbed down more to where it's said the never fight crime even though i've flipped onto the channel for a second and saw them beating some hairy dudes ass
>the ttg end up praising the ppg and wearing their clothes for whatever reason
>the strawman about them calling them babies and not taking them seriously
That was all in the Young Justice crossover, too. I'm pretty sure it's just a running gag of some sort.
>>
>>84225760
Can I get a translation of this?
>>
>>84224330
He was literally arguing that /co/ doesn't like lolsorandumb humor, and that's the reason TTG would be hated, even if it was in no way related to TT.

But then like a fucking faggot he was, he started to backpedaling, once he got caught.

If you were unable to understand that, you are literally braindead and should kill yourself.
>>
>>84227960
>He was literally arguing that /co/ doesn't like lolsorandumb humor, and that's the reason TTG would be hated

No he's arguing lolsorandumb isn't /co/'s thing in response to the anon saying people would like TTG if it was an original show without any cape attatchment.

He then went on to prove a good example of cape humor with Brave and the Bold and how that completely contrasts TTG doing shitty kiddy lolsorandumb. Even then he didn't assess that ALL of /co/ hates that sort of thing:

>Lol silly randumb garbage doesn't APPEAL TO THE MAJORITY of /co/.

He's just emphasizing that even then, TTG's humor just sucks and its especially heinous when its parading around cape characters for no other reason than name brand recognition.
>>
>>84228010
He literally provided an example of UG in the first sentence. I don;t even know what you're on about. UG doesn't ave anything to do with cape shows.

By caliming that lolsorandumb humor is something /co/ dislkes, he just showed how retarded he is.

You can't deny that when he was provided with other examples of "lolsorandumb" shows which most of /co/ likes he started backpedaling by saying he had seen them being hated too, which is totally retarded and irrelevent to his point if he meant, what you think he meant.
>>
>>84214992
Its a stoner comedy show, if you try to look any deeper into it you wont like it, the show got way better when the hatetrain got going
>>
>>84225760
Holy shit, summerfags really are here aren't they?
>>
was that awkward for Tara Strong to interact with Bubbles?
>>
File: 1467066647868.jpg (43 KB, 941x600) Image search: [Google]
1467066647868.jpg
43 KB, 941x600
>>84227960
"/co/", entity flinging or not, the point was "lolsorandumb" kind of humor for something like the TT series was something "out of place" for itself, even if it could work for something unrelated for a show (see; Ren n Stimpy, Uncle Grandpa, etc). Just because there are shows that works like this and to some of "/co/" that likes UG etc, UG works because that's how UG was introduced, TT was first a """"le edgy animu show"""" that before it could get a proper conclusion, it was made into a comedy show that went from >>84225484 to the "lolsorandumb" type of comedy that "/co/ as a whole" dislike.
In other words, STOP taking every pixel of data out of >>84210711 out of context when "lolsorandumb" comedy is something that's generally disliked in modern cartoons from anons that grew up with the likes of; Looney Toons, Tom and Jerry, etc and ESPECIALLY dislike it in shows that were original established to be something totally different (Teen Titans to TTG). What TTG should have been is its own DC character's show with no correlation to TT in name, then no one would be bitching as much about it, it would just be ignored like it was Breadwunners. Case in point, look at Sonic Boom. Cartoon wise, it's fine, but because it's related to the shittiest Sonic game series in all of Sonic's history next to Sonic 06, no old fan of Sonic wants to watch/like it. It's the same thing.
>>
>>84213387
Bullshit

This is bait

Also EEnE is EASILY better than most of the cartoons today
>>
>>84229374
prove it
>>
>>84207277
The new teen Titans is on a whole other level of hatred there are a few people scattered around who like ttg fans of the new ppg are stupidly rare
>>
>>84209917
I will take the writing flaws of ttg over the writing flaws of the new power puff girls

And at least we would get some proper fucking violence again even double rainboom got that right why can't the new guys
>>
>>84229387
Kek

EEnE is better written than following shows: Wander over Yonder, The Loud House, Harvey Beaks, Pickle and Peanut, Spongebob Squarepants, The Fairly Odd Parents, Teen Titans Go!, The Powerpuff Girls, Sanjay and Craig, The Miraculous Ladybug, Pokemon X and Y, Sonic Boom, Clarence, Uncle Grandpa, Star vs The Forces of Evil, Ninajo: Masters of Spinjutsu, Steven Universe and The Amazing World of Gumball

Actually I think that's every ongoing children's cartoon
>>
>>84229428
don't just declare it, prove it.
>>
God NuPPG somehow annoys me more than TTG

Don't know how that is possible
>>
>>84214992
Yeah it's a style of humor that I can very much understand not liking even liking it myself.
>>
If they don't try anything new and strange, they'll just end up like pokemon. Doing the same thing every episode. I guess I liked it. I didn't hate it. I think there were things other people would like. So that'll have to be enough.
>>
>>84229434
I know this is b8 but whatever

Pickle and Peanut - Terrible show, unfunny and annoying characters, retarded plotlines, and garbage animation. EEnE is superior to it in all those aspects objectively

Star - Very "meh' show, the writing is kind of lacking as to me it doesn't know what type of show it wants to be, the voice acting is pretty good, except for Star's. Better animation than EEnE but EEnE wins in the character and writing department

Ninjago - Very bland show, characters have no real interesting traits and the cast is one-note, EEnE blows it out the water

Loud House - Average show, it has a good cast, solid animation, good voice action and pretty decent humor and plotlines. BUT EEnE does everything TLH tries to do...but better

Gumball - A great show, destroys EEnE in the animation department no question, the humor is good but once you've watched a couple of episodes you can see every joke coming a mile away, EEnE is much more clever, EEnE wins this round too

Sonic Boom - A hilarious show, imo, tied with EEnE for humor. But the plots and animation lack severly, also the humor mainly revolves around breaking the 4th wall, EEnE, like I've been repeating is much more clever.

Harvey Beaks - Just like TLH, a meh show. The characters are alright, the animation is good, but EEnE is just better

Pokemon - Same garbage over and over again, EEnE at least put you in a different situation. Pokemon only beats it in animation.

Wander - I think it just ended but meh, same as Harvey and TLH. Also it's too generic for my taste.

Uncle Grandpa - Same as TLH, Wander, and Harvey Beaks

Clarence - Now this is a good comparison, it's basically the exact same premise as EEnE, but not executed as well. The characters are actually pretty diverse, but EEnE's cast was better, the jokes are hit and miss, and I believe EEnE has better animation.
>>
>>84229575
Steven Universe - Better animation, "meh" jokes, but the writing is too inconsistent and has taken a major nosedive over the course of the series, all the characters have become one-note and irritating.

Miraculous Ladybug - Pure sexbait

Sanjay and Craig - Grossout random humor and terrible grossout random humor at that, even EEnE does that better. EEnE is better in every aspect

Spongebob - In it's prime could be considered better, but now, hell no. Humor is awful and is usually grossout or character "torture" as they say, the characters have become flanderized to one character trait each to laughable levels.

FOP - Same boat as Spongebob, only thing I'll add is tries to be too "hip" and throws in terrible modern memes

There anon
>>
Of course a thread talking about both TTG and new PPG at the same time would have this level of derangement

you all need to be euthanized
>>
File: The_Grim_Adventures_of_the_KND.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
The_Grim_Adventures_of_the_KND.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
>no CN crossover will ever be as great as this
>>
>>84229434
> Proves it
> B-B-B That doesn't count!!1! ;(((
Not that anon, but don't lie, you know this was going to be (You) anyways.
>>
>>84229575
>>84229603

Man I couldn't fucking stand EEnE, but you are right about most of this list. Not all of it though. You are giving that show way too much credit in the writing and humor department.
>>
>>84207128
I liked it.
Buttercup's voice is absolutely terrible though.
>>
>>84230049
Not that anon, but I guess it's up to taste. I'd take EEnE lightyears before the likes of Breadwunners, the comedy in EEnE would remind me of the antics of Looney Tunes and such compared to fucking fart jokes 99% of the damn show.
>>
>>84209615
>*Well it's a rarely funny show
ftfy.
But to be fair, when it is funny it's hilarious.
>>
>>84216156
Most of the conflict in NuPPG is a result of their own ineptitude.
>>
File: jbravos1_screen2.jpg (39 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
jbravos1_screen2.jpg
39 KB, 500x375
>>84229802
Man you're fucking wrong.
>>
>>84208799
If PPG and TT are crossing over, about 2k8?
>>
>>84230528
This.
>>
File: Come at me shoto.jpg (44 KB, 551x533) Image search: [Google]
Come at me shoto.jpg
44 KB, 551x533
>mfw Tara Dong has to come in contact with her VA replacement
>>
>>84221488
back in the old show them goofing off was a joke, it wasn't all they fucking did. in general they fought crime in nearly every episode. sometimes they even beat up innocents!
>>
>>84221488
>>INB4 "nuh uh you're wrong"
>literally telling people not to disagree with you because your 'argument' cannot stand up to even the most basic of rebuttals

Wow you sure showed everyone in this thread how smart you are
>>
>>84207277
>new Teen Titans
New Teen Titans is an actual thing. That's the run of the comic that the show is based on, you better not be shit talking it.
You mean Teen Titans Go.

>subtle bait
>>
>>84230818
Wasn't Tara like super pissed about getting replaced? I would literally watch the double shitty reboot crossover just so I could see that.
>>
>>84229150
>calling others a summerfag
>for disagreeing on "not muh TTG"

hello Autismo, king of shitdick mountain

>>84227878
>le reaction faic

>>84229575
>>84229603

>>84231875
>being this delusional
>on a show you haven't watched about
dumbass

>>84233050
>defending "horse whore" Tara Strong
>>
>>84207128
6/10 it was ok.
It kind of relies on the "Teen Titans are bad at everything" joke, which isn't awful but has definitely run it's course. Part of me feels like TTG was almost held back from being as self referential humor because if they had there'd definitely be some mud slinging at Nu ppg.
>>
>>84229575
>>84229603
if EEnEfags existed when /co/ did i guarantee they'd be on the same level of delusional and dislike as SU, AT, or MLP.

the show was mediocre, boring, and full of some of the most detestable character archetypes ever to exist.
>>
File: CAPTAIN AMERICA HYDRA.jpg (368 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
CAPTAIN AMERICA HYDRA.jpg
368 KB, 800x533
>>84225760
>posts le donnie faic that resembles a certain black guy from a Nostalgia show
>>
TTG>NuPPG

If you don't agree you're fuckinng retarded.

Buttercups new VA is also fucking terrible.
>>
>>84234324
TTG = nuPPG

same shit
>>
>>84234324
>>84234343
>being this equally retarded

NuPPG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TTG

fact of life
>>
>>84234416
You're not funny.
>>
>>84234469
wasn't trying be, assmunch
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.