[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, with the sad passing of Anton Yelchin, do you think Arex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Lieutenant_arex.jpg (51 KB, 600x447) Image search: [Google]
Lieutenant_arex.jpg
51 KB, 600x447
So, with the sad passing of Anton Yelchin, do you think Arex will make it to the big screen?
>>
File: Dave_Bailey.jpg (32 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
Dave_Bailey.jpg
32 KB, 500x666
>not bailey fucking everything up for a whole movie
>>
Honestly they're probably going to just recast Chekov. Sure, it sucks, but how iconic was Yelchin, really? Just get another thick-accent Ukranian.
>>
>>84204827
Theyll probably recast.
>>
>>84205105
They could just hire Koenig again and say Chekov fell into a time distortion or something and aged fifty years.
>>
>>84205105
They've already finished filming. The film is literally coming out this month.
>>
>>84205189
Pine and Quinto are contracted for 2 more movies so there are two move movies to go.
>>
>>84205143
Yeah, I can go with this. Star Trek is loaded to the gills with bullshit, what's a little bit more?
>>
>>84204827
Most likely not. The biggest problem is, mainstream audience will never want to acknowledge an animated show to be a canon sequel to a live action show. Because in the minds of the majority, live action is THE shit, while animation is shit.
>>
File: FILE278.gif (1 MB, 300x245) Image search: [Google]
FILE278.gif
1 MB, 300x245
Pfft... the people making the new movies probably hasn't even heard of the animated series.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.