[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who is the best archnemesis in cape comics and why is it Black Manta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: black manta.jpg (102 KB, 540x467) Image search: [Google]
black manta.jpg
102 KB, 540x467
who is the best archnemesis in cape comics and why is it Black Manta
>>
>>84197989
His only achievement is the death of a harmless baby. Black Manta ain't shit.
>>
>>84198049
but just look at him
its such a great design
>>
File: 6ux9vjh6.png (228 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
6ux9vjh6.png
228 KB, 600x600
>>84197989
Call me when he literally fucks Aquaman.
>>
>>84198049
>committed infanticide against the Prince of the Sea
>almost permanently ruined Aquaman's relationship with Mera because Arthur didn't immediately kill him when he had the chance
>came back later and gassed Atlantis with Scarecrow's fear toxin or something because he just hated Aquaman THAT much
>only narrowly escaped, like most villains do, but STILL didn't feel as though he caused Aquaman enough grief to quench his eternal hateboner
>>
>>84197989
Black Manta looks like a predator.
>>
>>84199564
>came back later and gassed Atlantis with Scarecrow's fear toxin or something because he just hated Aquaman THAT much

Fucking when? I wanna read that shit
>>
>>84197989

Agreed.

Black Manta is probably my favorite villain in terms of comics.
>>
>>84201067
I also want to know the answer to this.
>>
>>84197989
This is already a thread fuk off
>>
>>84201067
>>84201180
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Aquaman_Vol_4_6
>>
>>84201450
Thanks anon
>>
>>84197989
Owlman
>>
>>84201180
tell me
>>
>>84199187
She was from his dcyou thing right
>>
>>84197989
Joker
>>
>>84203019
Snyder pls go
>>
>>84199564
I love that Scarecrow would be a special kind of legacy villain in a universe that actually went forward

Heroes get their sidekicks taking the mantle and villains get pretenders but he gets to have every tom dick and harry with an evil plan use his technology to fuck with people.
>>
>>84202956
Siren
Will most likely have his bastard son
>>
>>84199187
>I'm going to rape Namor
>Then ensure I get pregnant with my magic
>Then quick age that rape baby up and put a copy of my mind into it
>Then me-him will usurp Namor's kingdom as rightful son and heir, while I get to be queen mother to myself
>I'm sure being a complete traitorous witch who could never share power won't come back to bite me in the ass with this plan.
>>
>>84203019
Thing with the joker is few people consider him there favourite but almost everybody has him as one of there favourites.
>>
File: Deadpool #5 (2016) - Page 8.jpg (991 KB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool #5 (2016) - Page 8.jpg
991 KB, 1988x3056
Deadpool finally has a decent nemesis
>>
>>84203355
>living inside Waypool was terrible it drove him insane

it's beautiful
>>
>>84203355
I thought that Madcap and Deadpool were pretty chill.

What happened, and what series should I be reading?
>>
>>84203767
It was the first arc of the post secret wars deadpool run just go read it even has it listed as #5 on the image
>>
Like all good comic characters, Black Manta has great potential.

But the nature of comic publishing strategy means that stories are pumped out too fast to be fully thought out.
That means writing is always poorly actualized.

Comics deserve better than monthly publications.

The best world has a full series published once a year.
Book series can go 15 years between iterations and still thrive.
Why do comic executives have to cling to once a month on goings?

Give comics the true justice and have it go out once a year with 200+ pages.
That's fewer than the 20 pages a month format, but at least then it can be well done.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.