[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Preacher Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: Saint.jpg (504 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Saint.jpg
504 KB, 1280x720
>but they said "No Saint of Killers"
>>
File: Starr.jpg (428 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Starr.jpg
428 KB, 1280x720
>but they said "No Herr Starr"
>>
File: Finale.jpg (922 KB, 644x1460) Image search: [Google]
Finale.jpg
922 KB, 644x1460
and let's be honest, this is the season finale cliffhanger right?
>>
>>84197092
Bump
>>
File: 1467233584785.jpg (233 KB, 1200x707) Image search: [Google]
1467233584785.jpg
233 KB, 1200x707
Cassidy best boy. Fiore a very close second.
>>
>>84198091
I really like the "it's Dogma" take on the two angels in the tv series. And Fiore is definitely the best of the pair.
>>
>>84197092
nah cliffhanger will be the angels setting Saint of Killers on Jessie so casuals finally get why they've been following this cowboy in 1881 for
>>
>>84198253
>Heaven sends the Saint after Jessie AND the angels since they've gone awol.
>He kills the angels and they stay dead.
>The viewers now know his power level.
Either that, or the church never explodes and the Saint just fucking ruins the town.
>>
>>84198218
Same here and I'm hoping Deblanc gets fleshed out a bit but I figure by virtue of being the straight man thus far, he might not have much room to grow.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.