[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Dynamite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: 4L_XFvfOMbl.jpg (830 KB, 3174x2953) Image search: [Google]
4L_XFvfOMbl.jpg
830 KB, 3174x2953
What do you think about this series, /co/?
I just discovered it and it's unexpectedly funny.
>>
I mean, if it wasn't funny, it'd be fucking tragic considering how great the original film is.
>>
>>84195996
i just watched the movie recently. fucking hilarious. shame it bombed so hard.

i've been meaning to watch the series but i haven't gotten around to it.
>>
>>84196104
I actually find the series even more hilarious than the movie. I think it's all about pacing, the movie was trying to parody a whole genre while the series had more freedom
>>
>>84195996
Season 2 was mostly shit, but still superior to boondocks
>>
>>84196201
>that white slavery and wizard of Oz episode

Better than triumph the faggot they put on instead. I refuse to watch anything with those faggots in it anymore to protest
>>
>>84196201
Wut? Boondocks 1-3 was great
>>
File: 1409409039490.png (107 KB, 186x264) Image search: [Google]
1409409039490.png
107 KB, 186x264
>>84196201
>but still superior to boondocks

Kill yourself
>>
The movie was better in my opinion.
>>
>>84196240
What's the Boondocks? just another edgy show who tryhard but it's accepted because the characters are blacks, so strangely the americans audience find that absolutly hilarious like everytimes there are a comedy with some blacks yelling, making noises and speaking in ebonic gibberish.
>>
File: 4L_fuL560oo.jpg (162 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
4L_fuL560oo.jpg
162 KB, 1920x1080
>>84196229
I noticed that pretty much every white character in the show gets ridiculed, beaten or humiliated
Doesn't matter if they were in the same exact position as other blacks people, you often only get to see the white asses getting kicked

I guess it's part of the comedy
>>
>>84196230
Season 4 was awful though
>>
The show was its best when it focused on original wacky premises and at its worst when it did referential humor.

That's why I enjoyed the Curtis episodes and the Pimp Train episode the most.
>>
File: 4L_gSTLvmGd.jpg (25 KB, 348x454) Image search: [Google]
4L_gSTLvmGd.jpg
25 KB, 348x454
>>84196303
Hello
European here

We basically don't have niggers here, only sandniggers
We aren't racist against niggers here, we hate islam and Romani people at best

That said, did you actually watch the Boondocks? All it's doing is talking shit about blacks
It's mostly critique man, I learned things that I didn't even imagine about niggers
If the show is accurate, half of them are fucking high functioning monkeys

I mean come on, they have a full episode on Martin Luther King waking up today and having an hate speech against niggers, then moving to Canada

Shit's pretty smart compared to the average American comedy show m8
>>
>>84196562
I don't know about talking shit about blacks, but the show firmly anit-nigger.
I think the reason it's so popular is because it's less about race and more about culture. The series goes about defining what nigger culture is and why it's bad. It's a way of thinking that goes beyond just black people, the world is full of 'niggers.'

>People who feel they are underclass or oppressed
>Rather than better themselves they feel righteous in being oppressed
>They are lazy
>Because they are oppressed they feel justified in being selfish or hostile to the outside world
>Their culture is heavily marketed and sold back to them
>The result is a viscous cycle of reinforcement, hollow outrage and ignorance

This mode of thinking can be applied to redneck culture or sjws just as well as it can be applied to blacks. They use ignorance or weakness as badges of honour. They use a positively marketed, but ultimate destructive culture to enable themselves.

The few people that are tackling genuine race issues, standing up for genuine working class or dealing with real social problems end up getting drowned out by the bullshit of lazy people who don't actually want things to get better. Because niggers can't exist in a better world.

No one is safe from nigger culture
I mean, fuck, r9k is full of fucking of it. What is a NEET if not a pasty, poorly marketed nigger?
>>
It was a good show, shame it got cancelled.
>>
>>84196562
>>84197145
Stop with the social commentary excuse this is another fucking edgy show.
also UK and France are full of niggers.
>>
>>84199937
Good thing I'm not from UK and France then.
>>
>>84195996
good art sexy story
>>
>>84195996
I hated that they kept reusing jokes from the movie, making me fear that BD2 will be nothing but a 90 minute rehash.
>>
Nice series. It's a shame that the unrated version on the DVD still had pixlated breasts/genitals.

Western animation is so backwards. You see Granddad's dick in Boondocks, but you see no titties.
>>
>>84196240

Boondocks Season 3 was a disgrace. The series finale was a disappointment.
>>
How the fuck can you call Boondocks edgy and not Black Dynamite?
>>
>>84202679
You mean Season 4, right?
>>
>>84202702

Yes. Whatever the last season was.

The Breaking Bad episode was so cringey because Breaking Bad references in shows were overplayed at that point.
>>
File: 165.png (110 KB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
165.png
110 KB, 350x262
>>84196562
>If the show is accurate, half of them are fucking high functioning monkeys
To be fair, half of white people are high functioning monkeys as well. Just look at the distinction between those fat slobs on wheel chairs, downing soda by the gallon, and guys like Robert E. Lee, Mark Twain or Harry Truman

I agree with everything you said, though
>>
>>84196372
I guess you didn't see the mr Rogers episode then...
>>
>>84202655
The later Metalocalypse dvds are uncensored but it's mostly dicks and old lady titties
>>
>>84197145
That was actually really well said anon, I'm going to screencap this
>>
Class war not race war.
>>
>>84196562
>Hah, this social commentary make me feel smart
>But it's actually just an excuse for me to justify saying nigger nigger nigger

*Tip*
>>
>>84205745
There's a diference between being black and being a nigger. You don't even need to be black to be a nigger.
>>
>>84205745
>>84205784
What happened to 4chan?
>>
nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga
i'm 100% nigga

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
i'm 200% nigger
>>
>>84205761
>There's a difference between being black and being a nigger.

no no it doesn't it's a derogatory word to describe black people. just because you use it to describe retards doesn't make it any less racist.

so stop pretending like your, not a racist.
it's 4chan so you don't have to be scared of being hated on.
>>
>>84206129
>no no it doesn't it's a derogatory word to describe black people.
Even Oprah doesn't believe that anymore.
>>
>>84200236

Please tell me you're not Dutch.
>>
>>84205986

Emergent social order.
>>
>>84206129
>so stop pretending like your, not a racist.
You ameritards think you know what racism is?
You don't even get stabbed for speaking your lanaguage with a different accent, what the fuck do you know about racism?

You don't even beat up a guys and destroy their car just for being from a different city, that's less then 200 miles away from your city.
>>
>>84206129
I bet you think when people on 4chan say faggot they always mean homosexual
>>
>>84196562
Fuck you and your undersimplifications, we hate whoever we need to hate to justify our actions.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.