[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was this movie, and the F4 as a whole the shittiest thing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (398 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
398 KB, 1200x675
Why was this movie, and the F4 as a whole the shittiest thing Marvel has ever produced. The only good things to come out of them were the best Villians.
>inb4 Doom is a villain.
>>
>The only good things to come out of them were the best Villians.
Everyone that says this should eat glass.
>>
>>84195985
Still better than anything the MCU ever made. You're just too pleb to understand the complexities of Josh Trank's body horror masterpiece.
>>
This is Fox though
>>
>>84196016
What would have been nice is if we could have seen his masterpiece. Everything up to the reveal of the powers (that scene, with all of the four screaming in anguish and confusion, is very well made) looks new, and the tome is well controlled. It may not exactly be FF, but it clearly is trying to do something. Heck, the whole movie seems to be leading to Fantastic Four vs the US army. I could watch a whole movie of them trying to deal with their mutations.

And then the timeskip hapens. All the momentum of the film is lost, and we barely get a stop till the climax, which comes out of nowhere.

I read somewhere that there was supposed to be a scene of Reed meeting Doom in the N-zone before the climax, and I think that would have helped the movie greatly. It would have added a lot more context to the final battle.
>>
File: This Guy Right Here.gif (989 KB, 310x175) Image search: [Google]
This Guy Right Here.gif
989 KB, 310x175
>>84196016
You know the anti-mcu meme has gone way too far when fucking fan4stic is being praised
>>
>>84196021
Shitposters always put the bad Fox movies with Marvel
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.