[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Camp Weedonwantcha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 266_initially_confused.jpg (837 KB, 970x1323) Image search: [Google]
266_initially_confused.jpg
837 KB, 970x1323
The kids' families may not care about them, but I never stopped to think how their friends might feel about them never returning from camp, or if they even know what happened to them.
>>
>>84190672
This gets darker and darker.
>>
>>84190672
I try not to think of anything outside the camp or lives before the camp, its just too sad.
>>
>>84190672
I know you shouldn't put your dick in crazy but this one looks like she'd forget about it afterward so it could work
>>
started reading this recently, I like it a lot

I find it very endearing
>>
>>84190779
Elephant Candy.
>>
>>84190834
Already damaged goods, it's almost like it wouldn't even being hurting her any. I say go for it.
>>
>>84190672
You remember how you used to have a friend who moved away one day, and you haven't heard from them since? I imagine the kids have cover stories like "moved to another timezone", "sent to boarding school", etc. and nobody bothered prying.

I once tried to track down an old friend from grade school, and stumbled upon his deviantart page full of furry yaoi. In retrospect, I should've seen the warning signs.
>>
>>84190672
Seems they really don't have anyone to care about them before coming to camp. Wouldn't really work otherwose
>>
>>84192556
>find old shitty comics and old friend and I used to draw
>hadn't seen him since highschool and it had been 6 years
>go digging for him on fb for half an hour
>only find his sister
>message her
>he had been shot in a parking lot
>funeral was yesterday

Damn. That made six of my old middle and high school friends dead. Granted we weren't all bffs, but enough we'd hang out after school even.
>>
>>84190672
Given everyone's penchant for exaggerating/romanticizing their past, everyone's former "friends" didn't want them either, the same way seventeen's siblings didn't.

There's a lot of lore that hasn't been explored. Do they die eventually? There was that one skeleton in the deep woods, but that might have been just a gag.

One strip had the main office, was this once a normal camp run by adults? Or maybe the camp itself is the first thing nobody wanted.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.