[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gumball Bread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: OG gumball.png (215 KB, 709x900) Image search: [Google]
OG gumball.png
215 KB, 709x900
no gumball? lets have some gumball.
>>
File: GumballELB-2.jpg (39 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
GumballELB-2.jpg
39 KB, 400x300
>>
Goomba is my favorite
>>
File: Happy_scary.jpg (138 KB, 900x498) Image search: [Google]
Happy_scary.jpg
138 KB, 900x498
>>
File: tears.jpg (53 KB, 437x533) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
53 KB, 437x533
Gumball threads are a lost cause.
>>
>>84188438
I'm not really sure why Gumball threads are so shit. With as popular as the show is I would expect a bigger community for it on /co/. But threads are few and far between with very few people posting in them. It's weird because the show is still very good with four seasons of quality content to discuss.
>>
>>84188438
>>84189301
Calm down, they will get better eventually.

Gumball threads are currently in a state very similar to the Harvey Beaks threads were during their hiatus that went on between February and June of this year, waifu posting, few replies and no actual discussion of the actual show. Once that show started bombing episodes though, the HB threads became some of the highest quality threads of all the /co/ threads (even if there were few posters) and I believe Gumball has the same capacity once its hiatus ends.
>>
>>84189301
Hiatus killed it, then the remains were dumped in /trash/.
>>
>>84189557
Most of the /trash/ anons really didn't care for the show.
They only wanted the waifu and /ss/ shitposting.
>>
>>84189301

talk about the show then, instead of complaining about how no one talks about the show
>>
File: 2015-10-15 20.55.51.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-15 20.55.51.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Ben did say there will be more Gumball/Penny episodes in the future.
>>
File: Best episode since S2.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Best episode since S2.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
>>84189676
/trash/fag here. I watch every new episode.

>>84190129
>more Gumball/Penny
Just kill me
>>
>>84190129
I don't like Penny.
After The Shell, she became insufferable and I'm not sure why.
>>
>>84188210
Hey.
It's Iggy and the Cocksuckers.
>>
>>84188210
Gumball should fuck his mom. It would be so progressive!
>>
The character himself (gumball) is actually the least funny, most cringe inducing character in the show. His tepid one-liners and his smarmy kiddy sarcasm really gets my goat.
>>
>>84190318
Because she is just "The MC girlfriend" and nothing more. She is boring. Almost every other girl would be a better love Interest than penny: Carrie, Teri, Sarah, Tina Nicole, clare, etc.
>>
>>84190472
They ruined his character. He used to be great.
>>
>>84190129
I'm still waiting for a Gumball/Penny episode that has them together in the same scene for longer than the last two minutes of the show. The misunderstanding was funny but I was hoping for more interaction between the two.
>>
>>84190531
Replacing Penny with any girl character would ruin that character.
>>
Any new episodes recently? Anyone have the mega link?
>>
>>84190861
So replace Gumball?
>>
>>84191580
Yes.
The only thing that would change is that we would get less shitty episodes about Gumball and Penny.
>>
>>84191746
What if Penny replaced Darwin? The fun lovable sidekick and romantic interest all in one?
>>
>giving Teri real clothes
goddammit, Gaturo
now my boner's not gonna calm down for the next 20 minutes
>>
>>84191827
But that will make Darwin even worse.
>>
I've got a really persistent hope spot that season 5 would at feature at least one chapter from the comics.
>>
>>84190472
Are you saying he's too...mean-spirited?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.