[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long till old Mikey runs Adult Swim into the ground? >Cancelled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: QTbyqiJ.jpg (204 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
QTbyqiJ.jpg
204 KB, 1024x1365
How long till old Mikey runs Adult Swim into the ground?

>Cancelled Aqua Teen Hunger Force, China, IL Eagleheart, Frisky Dingo, Metalocalypse
and Moral Orel.
>>
File: bloodpuke.jpg (6 KB, 280x190) Image search: [Google]
bloodpuke.jpg
6 KB, 280x190
Is he also responsible for Korgoth of Barbaria not being picked up?
>>
>>84188197
Korgoth was too expensive to keep making
>>
>>84189927
BULLSHIT!
>>
Jazzo's an alright guy. ATHF and Metalocalypse had run their course. No sense letting them become shitty when you can add new shows.
>>
>>84188157
Don't you feel that ATHF had a long enough run?
>>
So far I'd say Adult Swim is doing a lot better than CN currently is, though that's not much of a feat.
>>
>>84189927
No, it wasn't. They waited too long to pick it up, and by the time they were going to, the people who were involved with the show had already moved on to other projects and didn't want to do it. And since it wasn't a full on wacky random comedy, adult swim didn't really care too much to find replacements for them.
>>
Eagleheart ran its course too didn't it?

Still though Decker "Hey Let's Steal from NTSFSUV" Declassified sucks.
>>
>>84191308
I'd beg to differ. Just open the catalog sometime. The general concensus may be CN is currently shit but we get way more threads discussing those shows. AS is 80% Macfarlane reruns. Not to mention King of the Hill, Family Guy, American Dad, The Cleveland Show, and Bob's Burgers all come on multiple other networks. Not sure how it is these days but there was even a time when they hyped up "new" episodes of FG because it was the first time they were airing it despite the episodes being years old.

What else are they showing now besides Mr. Pickles and upcoming Squidbillies?
>>
>>84191506
Mike Tyson Mysteries. Don't know if they're going to do another season, but they made that and it wasn't bad.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.