[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Millar ever told what was his plan for this Spiderman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1463451751205.jpg (694 KB, 1600x2488) Image search: [Google]
1463451751205.jpg
694 KB, 1600x2488
Did Millar ever told what was his plan for this Spiderman?

Obviously, the random korean guy revelation wasn't was he was building at the beginning.
>>
File: 1463458900469.jpg (268 KB, 900x1385) Image search: [Google]
1463458900469.jpg
268 KB, 900x1385
>>84186518

He even has an alternate costume at some point.
>>
>>84186518
my guess he was from a parallel world close to the ultimate universe, considering he knew about nick (or at least a version of him)
>>
File: 1464818866498.jpg (499 KB, 1080x1660) Image search: [Google]
1464818866498.jpg
499 KB, 1080x1660
>>84186590

He also knew everything about Ultimate Ghost Rider and other things. Also, he eats raw meat.

I remember read something about that Millar planning the revelation of the Ultimate Kang and he never show up, maybe that was his idea.
>>
I thought it was zombie Spider-man for ages.
>>
When AvNU eventually came out, he said on his boards that people had been "overthinking it" when it came to the Spider. But it's VERY clear in the second arc that he was supposed to be more than that, so I don't believe him at all.

AvNU ended up being such a disappointment too. The first few issues were great; basically a return to form, making me feel like Ultimates 1 and 2 again. But the climax and finale were so shitty. HULK PILLS! RANDOM KOREAN DUDE! ANTHONY FRIED JUST LIKE THAT!

...really?
>>
>>84186518
>>84186738
I didn't read the Ultimate Universe, but isn't their Spidey supposed to be dead?
>>
>>84186518
The origins was always probably cloned/creaed by Gregory Stark. Given the similarities with Tao (from Wildcat) I suspect having low level tp and amazing abilities of deduction as well as plot infodump was always part of the bag.
>>
>>84186761
Yes. Ultimate Peter Parker was replaced by a new, slightly younger, half-black, half-Latino Spider-Man. And then the Ultimate Universe was completely destroyed, with the new Spider-Man and his supporting cast surviving and migrating to 616.
>>
>>84186518
is that the spiderman from the zombieverse that was able to keep some of his humanity? I forget that run or how he wasnt 100% effect by the virus. I cant seem to find it but i think its the same run where they killed Kitty by drowning her or some shit and some hero gets dropped into their world and hunted down but spiderman runs into them and ask for their blood or something?
>>
>>84186761
the twist is He cant die
>>
>>84186843
Wasn't he missing his jaw or something?
>>
>>84186816
Didn't they notice that all their friends and neighbors had vanished and the world was noticeably different?
>>
>>84186952

It was a magic reset, the ultimate characters who migrated over have been reborn in the main Marvel universe. They have no memory of 1610.
>>
>>84186928
im still looking but i cant find the damn thing. there was the zombieverse with the hyperion paradox and then there was some sorta run where all the smartest minds gathered to solve an issue. either a virus or something and one of them turned and let the virus lose amongst themselves . might be another take on the zombie or something totally different. I just cant remember what happened to that spiderman but with the >>84186697
> Also, he eats raw meat.

I recall the one im thinking about tellin the person how he survived without going cannibal and he spidy said you dont wanna know. Maybe it was a cannibal virus and i got things even more mixed up
>>
>>84186518
He lead a coup with giant men in North Korea when Anthony Stark decided to take control of shield IIRC
>>
>>84186518
>>84186697
sauce?
>>
Given Ultimate Spider-Man Requiem and the notion that Parker was supposed to have died or gone missing on during Ultimatum while fighting Dormamu or something, I imagine it was supposed to be a Demon Possessed Peter Parker.
>>
>>84186747

I always thought that Millar was planning something bigger, but the idea of his Millarworld ended with any further involvement with Marvel.

>>84186761

This is the comic that led to his death.

>>84186989

It doesn't matter how many times I read it, it still sound like a really weak explanation for the migration.

>>84187040

Yes, but at one point, he was meant to be something else.

>>84187224

Millar's Ultimate Avengers. You have to read that wild ride if you haven't, it's Millar's Multiversity.
>>
>>84188172
>It's Millar's Multiversity.

In what way? It's nothing like that.
>>
>>84186989
Miles still remembers.
>>
>>84186518
>Did Millar ever told what was his plan for this Spiderman?
>ever told
>Obviously, the random korean guy revelation wasn't was he was building at the beginning.
>wasn't was

Jesus Paco, learn fucking English, you shitskin.
>>
>>84187030
Wolverine/Avengers/Punisher vs the Marvel Universe is the story about a chemical that gets into the world's water supply and then modifies the world population on a genetic level to cause them to revert to a cannibalistic, caveman-like state. It's different than Marvel Zombies, although the way it plays out is almost the same. Spiderman in that story is significant because he's the first one to change. Some characters, like Doom and Deadpool, retain their intellect after changing. Peter didn't do much actual talking, but I seem to remember him speaking like a primitive in Punisher vs. But it might have been a different version of him that stayed smart?
>>
>>84186697
>I remember read something about that Millar planning the revelation of the Ultimate Kang and he never show up, maybe that was his idea.

Yeah, he said something about Ultimate Kang on his forum. I think plans probably changed. In fact, I vaguely remembered he said he was going to involve Ultimate Wolverine in some way, too.

I would say your best possible bet is to ask Millar on his forum because sometimes he answers questions.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.