[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the /co/nsensus on pic related? For what it's worth,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: celebrity-deathmatch-profile.jpg (30 KB, 300x394) Image search: [Google]
celebrity-deathmatch-profile.jpg
30 KB, 300x394
What is the /co/nsensus on pic related? For what it's worth, it had some pretty lethal puns

>Al Gore wields a giant stick
>"Look out, he's got the Executive Branch!"
>>
>>84186008
the commentators really made the show. i remember watching it really early in the morning but i don't think they've aired it in years because it's so gory.
>>
>>84186008
MTV2 version is vastly inferior to the original
>>
>>84186283

Ain't that the truth.
>>
>>84186283
That revival was such a letdown. They changed animation studios and voice actors. They should've brought back Stacy Cornbread for no reason and not even reference that she died. That would've been hilarious.
>>
There is supposedly a reboot on MTV2.
No news since May 2015 though.
>>
I liked it although there always felt like there was too much filler and the fights were often times letdowns.
>>
Man, I was 12 or so when it came out and it was THE SHIT back then. I don't want to watch it today, because it probably doesn't hold up.
>>
>>84186809
what was the point of even getting rid of her in the first place? for that shitty Johnny and Debbie ongoing story? Debbie sucked.
>>
>>84189188
All those times Tally Wong said "What are you going to do, bring back Stacy Cornbread?", only to lead to nothing.
>>
So is the next season a full-on reboot, possibly with Stacy Cornbread back?

No proper send-off for Tally Wong?
>>
>>84188706
>tfw I remember being hyped that they were letting fans vote for matches on the revival

>then the show died before any of those matches happened
>>
It was a good idea for a show but the show itself sucked. Loved it when I was a kid though.
>>
>>84186008
>Marilyn Manson undefeated all-time MVP
>>
>>84186008
The real question is, where exactly can I watch this now?
>>
>>84186008
A pretty much an all around great show. It used clever word play, ongoing character interactions not confined to just one episode, and every single last background and side character were hilarious. That said, the fights themselves were a bit boring at times.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.