[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So last night i had a nightmare about the Joker killing me and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Tiny_Blake.jpg (577 KB, 696x1816) Image search: [Google]
Tiny_Blake.jpg
577 KB, 696x1816
So last night i had a nightmare about the Joker killing me and batman not doing shit about it, have you ever had /co/ relates dreams?
>>
I had a dream that someone loved me.
>>
I had a dream I turned into Venom and killed a bunch of acquaintances
>>
>>84184864
I have dreams all the time where I'm kiling people, they feel like nightmares but I'm the bad guy. Its disconcerting.
>>
Once I had a dream were I had spider man powers
And was trying to save my ex from the goblin
Powers went out at the apartment moment and I want able to stop a bomb outside of a hospital
>>
>>84184895
He said /co/ related dreams.
>>
I once had a dream I was yelling at my family members for no reason, i was being terrible, demanding, and vicious. i remember looking away so i could stew in my anger, and suddenly Harvey Beaks was there. Staring at me. Looking sad. He didn't say anything but I woke up with the TV on and all my pillows kicked off my bed. I wept a little feeling like shit.
>>
>>84184942
Yeah, but given that he started the thread with a weeaboo pic I see no reason to stay on topic either.
>>
i had a dream i was making out with the ice king, but he was half spider. which was freaking me out because i hate spiders. then eventually he just melted away into a storm drain.
i think there was more to the dream but when i woke up that was the most vivid part.
>>
>>84184964

The Picture is from that shitty show RWBY which is /co/ related
>>
>>84184864
Yeh, just yesterday I dreamt some /b/ kiddies flooded all regular threads off the frontpage until a mod came and deleted them all and then the catalogue was like 4 threads.
>>
i had a dream Ronald McDonald was after me trying to kill me if that counts
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.