[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unsounded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: ch11_55.jpg (347 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
ch11_55.jpg
347 KB, 600x900
And so, the surviving whores are run out of town.
>>
Elan's gonna die on monday, isn't he?
>>
town was corrupt as fuck. needed the fire enema.
>>
>>84180141
Good fucking God. The blond one was a trap?

>>84180557
This. Anyone who was worth a damn moved out by now, the rest are societal detritus by Creaceian standards. As in the only country that is commie and supposedly has a place for everyone worth anything.
>>
>>84180711
>Good fucking God. The blond one was a trap?
Eh? The blonde's got boobs and everything.

The "too twink for this crap" line was from the shirtless guy.
>>
>>84180141
Whore redemption arc where he discovers his inner twink power when?
>>
Oh man, Cresce is literally Magic Negro Soviet Union, isn't it? Right down to the authoritarianism, the hypernationalism, and the purges. I bet they even have gulags.
>>
>>84180141
Man I gotta catch up

Probably only 15 pages behind, sadly
>>
Whats with all the robots
>>
>>84181407
Check old pages, Snakes Versus Robots

Snake mate in the jungle
Robot replicate in factory
They both love their nation
Why must they destroy creation?
Why can't we all get along?
Would that be oh so wrong?
Crescian and an Aldish brother
SNAAAAAAAAKE VEEEERSUUUS ROOOOOOOBOOOOOT
>>
At least they have the sense to leave the city before it's a smoking crater.

What happens to the Ulestrian part of the city? Surely Cresce isn't planning to level that too.
>>
>>84180895
I should stop reading comics on my phone, damn it. though to be fair magic body augmentation probably isn't too unheard of in universe.

>>84181082
>I bet they even have gulags
From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs. Everyone has the ability to rot in a gulag and some need to.
>>
>>84181554
of course not. Mulimar is a separate city in a separate (for now) country.
>>
>>84181554
Mulimar is a separate city. The whores can't head over there though, the Ulestrians won't let them across.
>>
>>84180141
It's a damn shame when the whores go runnin!
>>
If anyone deserves to live, its the whores
>>
>>84182053
The whores did nothing wrong.
The whores are the only ones who did nothing wrong.
>>
>>84182089
Ana was a whore.
>>
>>84182209
Yes but Ana was also a wizard and had no sense of right or wrong.
>>
>>84182089
Vanilla was mean to the rat girl, but she's too cute to stay mad at.
>>
Dawn is way too thick for a twink and a spinner to whisk away with any sort of haste.
>>
Pretty girly page desu
>>
>>84182271
Adrenaline is a hell of a drug, especially when there are invisible robits gunning for you.
>>
>>84182271
not a girly enough description
>>
So, what about the Ulestrians that were sent across to provide aid? Are they acceptable collateral too?
>>
File: Max Payne02.png (227 KB, 319x391) Image search: [Google]
Max Payne02.png
227 KB, 319x391
>>84182296
>I don't know about angels, but it's fear that gives men wings.
>>
>>84182392
>this could be being done to feed the silver nuke a shitload of extra agony
>>
>>84182392
I would love to see how Crece is going to spin this that even aid workers sent in the next day got slaughtered. Even satellite nations get sore at that sort of shit. Alderode sneak attack with a new weapon, maybe?
>>
>>84182417
The Silver Eel is currently busy skeedaddlin' away up the river.

This massacre is 100% politics.
>>
>>84182557
What's the range on the suffering sponge anyways? Would an entire town getting fucked reach out further?
>>
I hope we run into those whores again, they seem like nice people.
>>
>>84181082
It was quite a ride trying to figure out which nation, Alderode or Cresce, were the bad guys when I started reading this comic. Only to find out they're BOTH evil for different reasons. Can't even say which place would be worse to live in.
>>
>>84182569
I think the eels need to actually be hanging around for it to work. Remember, the town was infested with them before the actual magic meat murder monster got up and about. There was also a scene where Sette and the best whore had a bit of a conversation about how the eels get stronger if you let them play on your emotions, further indicating that it's the eels themselves the silver is using to suck up the pain.
>>
>>84180141
I just realized, after everything all the heroes went through to save this town in the last few chapters, the Crescian military just strolls up and wrecks the whole place anyway. Sad.

I wonder if this will make Rahm reconsider his agreement with Bastion? After all, the whole point was to protect his hometown.
>>
>>84184436
Rahm's gonna be dead before he even has time to reconsider anything.
>>
>>84183703
>Can't even say which place would be worse to live in.
Cope chimed in once on the subject, saying being a modern woman would be much more possible in Cresce than in Alderode. Cresce has its problems, as we're rather violently seeing here, but Alderode is kind of an all around oppressive place to live. Cresce is the kind of place where, if you toe the party line and are useful enough, you've got a pretty good life. Once things start going south, as Elka said, you've got to start paying the state your share of the suffering. And the state likes to take its payments in bulk.
>>
>>84185518
>Russian Empire versus USSR- at least the USSR gives women rights n sheeeit

Yeah wew for that
>>
>>84184466
Yeah, the army burning down Rahm's home town is probably going to surprise him more than anybody since he had full hopes of saving it. At least if he is vaporized by the big lady robots or stepped on by them before he can inform on Quigley, then Our Heroes should have an easier time escaping.
>>
>>84183703
>Can't even say which place would be worse to live in.
If you were born in Alderode, how bad things are depends on what strata you are born in. You could live 30 years or 400 years, all dependent on your birth station.

Worst thing about Alderode is that you aren't allowed to leave.
>>
>>84185676
>You could live 30 years or 400 years, all dependent on your birth station.
That's a matter of the khert changing babies in the womb. It isn't like they are killing the Plats off at 30 Logan's Run-style.
>>
File: duane spurdo.png (45 KB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
duane spurdo.png
45 KB, 1152x648
>>
File: sette nope.jpg (45 KB, 131x160) Image search: [Google]
sette nope.jpg
45 KB, 131x160
>>84182235
>rat
>>
>>84182209
Ana was also a shit. So she did everything wrong.

Knock is pure though
>>
>>84186024
What's happening to Ana and Knock right now? Is Cutter giving them the hot lizard D?
>>
>>84186124
they're gonna join him once they know the silver is headed for alderode since it's oppressive to women
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.