[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (31 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
31 KB, 500x375
THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO
>>
AN APE LIKE CREATURE, NAMED SIR SANTA OF CLAWS!
>>
>>84177352
Kaiba was born
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 300x200
>>84177352
Yo robot where the hell have you been?
>>
I'M NOT FINISHED.

YOU SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN A SNACK.
>>
I left cookies and a glass of milk for a machine?
>>
>South Jersey Shore

GENTLEMEN

Man I wish ATF followed the original idea of fighting Dr.weird
>>
wait, who unionize?
>>
>>84180448
uhh... what?
>>
>>84177352
BEFORE SIGOURNEY WEAVER
>>
>>84177352
IN THE FUTURE
>>
>>84177800
My mother told me not to walk your way, not hear your words, what they mean, what they say.
>>
>>84180544
dr. weird was supposed to be the villian to ATHF's superheroes.
>>
>>84180755
I think them fucking around in their apartment was an ultimately better move. Dr. Weird and Steve functioned perfectly fine as skit characters.
>>
>>84180786
I think the first few episodes were either meant to follow the original idea, or were more "remnants" of it. Later on of course they stopped "fighting crime."

Personally, I'm glad they had 'em fight Dr. Weird anyway in the film. I feel like they handled that whole situation perfectly.
>>
>>84177800
He's so annoying and never wears a shirt.
>>
I, AKU
>>
>>84180332

No man, He's an ape
>>
YOU DON'T REMEMBER BECAUSE BACK THEN IT WAS ONLY A PROPHECY

BUT NOW, IN THE FUTURE, THE PAST HAS OCCURRED
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.