[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ultra-rich, handsome, charming, recently single genius with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
>Ultra-rich, handsome, charming, recently single genius with tons of sexual experience walks into her apartment
>Spends the entire time flirting with her and offering to give her nephew money
>Is literally in her fucking age group

Holy fuck why can't I be May, this is literally a perfect sexual fantasy.
If I was her, I would have locked the door before Peter came home and milked Tony's dick until he was shooting blanks.
Fuck you May
>>
>>84175997
>why can't I be May
probably because
>this is literally a perfect sexual fantasy.
>I would have locked the door before Peter came home and milked Tony's dick until he was shooting blanks.
See, Aunt May is the responsible guardian of a child prodigy, not a thirsty old bitch, hence good things come her way.
>>
>>84175997
>Holy fuck why can't I be May, this is literally a perfect sexual fantasy.
if you're a guy, that's kinda gay anon
>>
Gwyneth Paltrow is not coming back, so they might as well make this a thing.
>>
>>84176133
Why did Paltrow jump ship anyways?
>>
>>84176058
It's not a good thing if Tony doesn't actually give her any money and she doesn't get to have sex with him.
>>
>>84176133
>Gwyneth Paltrow is not coming back

thank fuck
>>
>>84176173

Wait I thought Paltrow was waiting to be called for Civil War and no one hit her up?

I always thought it was Portman and her only who wanted to gtfo
>>
>>84175997
She's not the one talking to Marisa Tomei. Why can't I be Tony?
>>
>>84176205
Tony's going to take care of the Parkers. He needs Peter on his side. The sex is optional.
>>
>>84176173
Her contract expired, so they'd have to renegotiate and giver her a bigger pay for her to come back, and they decided not to because there won't be anymore standalone IRON MAN movies and Pepper isn't really necessary to the AVENGERS films.

Plus she said a while back she'd only come back for a substantial role, no cameos.
>>
>>84176245
You know, that seems kinda douchey of Tony.

>"I could give you money and get you out of poverty but I won't lol"
>"BTW come be a child soldier for me, also I wanna fuck your aunt's brains out lol"
>>
Gwyneth is going to be in one (both?) of the Infinity Wars.
>>
>>84175997
>Superhero movies are unrealistic
Why are you suprised

No man would be able to get as far as Tony did with all the issues he has, and no lonely woman would be able to resist him like May does.
>>
>>84176321
Nope. Not yet, at least.
>>
>>84176425
She did a podcast where said she met with the Russo bros and that she starts filming later this year. Plus, RDJ is obsessed with her and wants her back.
>>
Am I the only one who hopes they granny her up as time goes on? The idea of a young and hot Aunt May just doesn't resonate with me.
>>
>>84176771
Give it up, hot May is the future.
>>
>>84176771
It's not like it makes a whole lot of sense to be 60/70/skeleton and have a teenaged nephew. No idea why Lee and Ditko made her so old in the first place.
>>
>>84178939

Back when Lee and Ditko created her, people aged pretty fucking badly, thanks to shit diet, smoking, having spent most of their developmental years during the Great Depression or WWII, so by the time you were in your late 40s, you tended to look like you had one foot and four toes in the grave.

So original Aunt May (and Uncle Ben) looked like what 40-50 year old people would have looked back in the early 1960s.

I mean, for fuck's sake, William Hartnell, the guy what played the first Doctor in Doctor who was only 50, and they had to get a 75-year-old man (the dude what got killed by Arya Stark) to play him in that Doctor Who documentary a couple of years back.

A 50-year old chick who takes care of herself and didn't drink or do coke or party to excess in her 20s like Chelsea Handler or those Sex in the City girls or pop out a couple of kids and let herself go to shit can manage to look pretty put together.

Also, Marisa Tomei happens to have those Italian genes that let a woman age like wine, rather than those Italian genes that make them age like milk.
>>
>>84175997
>Holy fuck why can't I be May, this is literally a perfect sexual fantasy.
The two actors played as lovers in the past, AND they dated before she married someone else. So yes, RDJ did get to have sex with the actress IRL back in the day. So what you are seeing is old friends chatting.
>>
>>84176133
>Gwyneth Paltrow is not coming back, so they might as well make this a thing.
Tony Stark going down the deep end is so much easier to explain now that Pepper is gone. And there doesn't even need to be a reason; she had been his unofficial babysitter all his professional life and she has a right to get time off away from him. Tony Stark is a mess.
>>
>>84175997
I'm not sure I would want to be Peter's new step-uncle. If Peter doesn't make my life difficult his rogue gallery will.
Or maybe the narrative causality will kill me off for drama.
>>
>>84175997
Are you a girl with a father complex, or just a homosexual with a father complex?
>>
How are they going to make Auny May hot in the comics?
>>
>>84179952
>How are they going to make Auny May hot in the comics?
She had been de-aged slowly over the decades already. Her most recent form is already no longer sickly. Give her some hairdye and she would be good to go.
>>
>>84179913
>you can't be attracted to a billionaire who looks like RDJ without having some sort of complex
I'm not even gay and I know that's stupid. He's an attractive dude.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.