[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was anybody else really scared of CandleJack when they were a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: Candlejack.jpg (34 KB, 598x400) Image search: [Google]
Candlejack.jpg
34 KB, 598x400
Was anybody else really scared of CandleJack when they were a kid? It seems so silly now, I mean how would he even know anybody sai
>>
This Candlejack meme is stupid.
>>
I never saw that ep, and haven't looked up the meme, so I'm thoroughly confused by this.
>>
>>84174884
Right? This Candlejack shit is so tired, you guys need some better memes. Like it's how old? Idfk, 8 years?? Just cut it out it's predictable and not that funny and most people do it wrong anyway like they'll put a hypen at the end I mean come on just stop I'm getting sic
>>
If Chuck Norris is really so awesome, he would show up at my house and slam my face onto the keyboaroijioejoiwsglbkjvbn4bsv49bs9ibe
>>
(scream)[/scream]
>>
>>84174903
They say that if you say Candlejack, he'll come and kidnap yo
>>
>>84174903
CandleJack is a character from Freakazoid. If you say his name he kidna
>>
The Candlejack meme will always be a classic. You know exactly what's coming but it never stops being fu
>>
I know this isn't the right place necessarily, but I need to get it off my chest. Computers are becoming too expensive. I mean, can Dell jack up their prices any m
>>
>>84175187
> can Dell jack up their prices a
Dude you got Dell'd. There is no worse computer manufacturer in the his
>>
>>84174903
You must be new, Candlejack is a meme from back in the da
>>
>>84174850
this is all a bunch of bullshit, we all know candleJack isnt re
>>
I seriously can't believe you faggots are still doing this shit. "le say his name an he kidnaps u xddd", fucking stop this shit meme. Then people post long replies about how they hate the meme, and then they fucking do it anyway. It's time to seriously stop this Candlejack shit, it's not fucking fu
>>
So apparently Candlejack also clicks "post" when he nabs people who mention him onl
>>
Sure is 2008 in here. Can we stop talking about candlejack and just
>>
CANDLEJACK, THERE I SAID I
>>
Man, I was actually just thinking the other day, it's been years since we've had a good old fashioned Candlejack thre
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 657x610) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 657x610
HASTUR, HASTUR, HASTUR!
>>
Guys I just got back from where that freak takes you when you say his name.

H-he took things from me...that I'll never get back..
>>
I think theres a thuuuuuuumb tack under my fanny.
>>
>>84179012
He took your wallet!
>>
>>84179132
>Even Candlejack doesn't bother with tripf
>>
>>84179757

Well duh. I didn't even say Candlejack, I was quoting the Paul Harvey parody guy that they really should have used more ofte
>>
>>84175187
very good
>>
>>84174850
LanternJohn is so overrated. Seriously though, who ties up people for saying their name? LanternJohn is a silly ghost story and he's absolutely retar
>>
Faggots
>>
>>84180158
Say that to my face and not online and see what happens
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (4 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
4 KB, 480x360
>>
>>
Hey Candlejack, what episodes of F Troop started out with something else other that the tower getting shot by the cannon?

F Troop always a good defen
>>
>>84174850
Is that Lord Moldy Butt?
>>
>>84175187
A+, only good post in a tired meme thread.
>>
>>84175187
Ke
>>
File: lord moldybutt.png (57 KB, 560x230) Image search: [Google]
lord moldybutt.png
57 KB, 560x230
>>84182165
>>
I wish Candlejack would stop kidnapping people I really don't want to be kidn
>>
>>84182334
Why is the filename Lord Moldy Butt?
>>
Haven't seen this is a while. Candlejack is a ""classics"" tier me
>>
File: lord moldybutt.png (46 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
lord moldybutt.png
46 KB, 512x512
>>84182421
>>
Kcajeldnac
>>
>>84175187
11/10
>>
>>84182445
The filenames still Lord Moldy Butt but I still don't see Lord Moldy Butt and even the pic doesn't say Lord Moldy Butt.
>>
File: lord moldybutt.png (67 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
lord moldybutt.png
67 KB, 316x316
>>84182613
>>
>>84182643
Are all your files called Lord Moldy Butt anon?
>>
File: lord moldybutt.jpg (74 KB, 900x620) Image search: [Google]
lord moldybutt.jpg
74 KB, 900x620
>>84182676
>>
Haha, Candlejack is a classic meme. A+ thread guys, really have me loling out loud over here. You know, no matter how many years go by, that good ol' 4chan sense of humor just never gets stale. Haha, Candlejack, what a riot.
>>
>>84179811
Why'd you steal my name tripfag?
>>
>>84174850
Dang it guys, this is the third Candlejack thread I've seen on three different boards today.
Why is there so much of hi
>>
>>84174850
>Imagining Candlejack grabbing Anons, seeing their incomplete posts, and filling out the captcha/sending just out of courte
>>
>>84174850

I was terrified after I watched that episode to be honest as a kid because I thought: you know, Freakazoid might be right, it might happen. Sinbad might really get another show someday.

But thank god that never happened, thank god Sinbad never got another show, thank god we are now all forever safe from sitcoms that are just transparent vehicles for untalented, unfunny comedia
>>
I remember getting abducted the first time by him. It was in 07 or something like that and Candlejack was THE hottest me
>>
>>84184244
Why did you get kidnapped? You didn't say Candlejack. Crap now I've sai
>>
File: sinbad-comedian.jpg (50 KB, 462x425) Image search: [Google]
sinbad-comedian.jpg
50 KB, 462x425
>>84186254
Maybe Sinbad did it.
>>
>>84186835

What if they gave him...another show?
>>
Is it weird that I get turned on by a pumpkin scented candle? Jacking it while the aroma fills the room is so satis
>>
>>84187310
N-no.

NOOOOO!!

Save me Candlejack save m
>>
Pigs are smarter than bears, but they can't ride motorcycles.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.