[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You and your friend just robbed a bank, you both have never heard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1461261300681.jpg (108 KB, 656x900) Image search: [Google]
1461261300681.jpg
108 KB, 656x900
You and your friend just robbed a bank, you both have never heard of Spider-man. Once you leave the building and look up you see this guy staring at you in the night perched on a building, how scared would you be?
>>
He's wearing a mask and is crouched like a weirdo so yeah I'd be a little freaked out.
>>
Turn to my friend and say "BUSTED! UNDERCOVER COP, YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"
>>
At night?

Yeah, I'd be freaked out a little. I suppose if I'm robbing a bank, I'm more hardened than I am now, so it wouldn't be *too* big a deal. But I'd still be weirded out.
>>
>>84172057
>scare your friend
>gets shot
>>
"hey get down from there, you'll hurt yourself!"
>>
At first I'd just be wondering why some weirdo is sitting on top of a building in a Halloween costume, but as soon as he shot webs and started swinging towards me I'd probably be screaming like a little girl.
>>
File: boi.png (206 KB, 570x359) Image search: [Google]
boi.png
206 KB, 570x359
>>84172739
>Shot web
>>
Are we talking muscular adult Spider-man or scrawny teenage Spider-man? I just want to know how much I underestimate the guy before I get my ass beat.
>>
>>84172915
The Spidey in the pic is what you see.
>>
>>84172018
Have I heard of like the Fantastic Four and shit, though?

Because I'm gonna assume it's one of those weirdos trying to imitate them, go in all fearless and get webbed to a lamppost.
>>
>>84172911
How do I shot gun
>>
>>84172018
"Heh, fucking weeb kid."
>>
>>84172911
"Shot" would be correct in that sentence.
>>
"Look, that costume looks uncomfortable as fuck"
>>
>>84172018
I'd probably throw him some money make it look like he was in on it, clearly he's here to rob the bank.
>>
>>84172633
That would actually be really badass to say.
>>
>>84172018
You just said I've never heard of him, so I wouldn't assume anything I'd just keep booking since I'm on the fucking run having just robbed a bank.
What kind of idiot stops to sight see after a heist? Do you want more witnesses? A picture taken of you?

When he starts crawling on the side of walls chasing us, leaping impossible distances and I hear some thwipping noise before he comes swinging then I'd wonder if I'm losing it.
>>
>>84172018
Probably less scared than I would be if I knew who he was.
>>
>>84172911
>it's actually thwip thwip
>>
>>84172018
>>84172018
I'd be pretty fucking scared. If he's pissed, then I'll probably debate suicide
>>
>D-dad? Is that you?
>>
>>84174863
Angry Spider-man is scary as fuck
>>
>>84175385
"look he's not angry son, he's disappointed"
>>
>>84174015
Wow. We've hit the point where the kids don't know how to shot web. The meme is officially vintage.
>>
>>84176059
I think you mean expired.
>>
I'd be intimidated cos he's ripped as fuck, but I probably have a gun so I'd point it at him and tell him to fuck off

Then he'd either web the gun or do some superhuman athletic gymnastic shit and I'd crap my pants, fire my gun, miss obviously because it's spiderman, then I'd surrender immediately
>>
Now what if it is a crazed Spider-Man?

>SHOOOCCKKKEERR(U%)(#*U%FUJ O@%TBth iuhtl c mnmkjnm,. mmn,j.kl;'a
; adsfbvgnhgjhkjl
>>
"You look like a fruit! Not like a homosexual, I mean a literal walking fruit!"

Then cry like a bitch when my ass gets handed to me.
>>
I'd shit my pants if he stayed silent, if he started cracking jokes like he normally does then I'd get pissed at him and try to shoot him. And then he'd kick my ass and I'd probably shit my pants anyway.
>>
Laugh at the weirdo and run, I guess.
>>
I like these responses a lot

I like how the thugs that talk usually stay conscious a fraction longer than the ones who don't
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.