[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Making someone born off the coast of Scotland the King of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (879 KB, 600x911) Image search: [Google]
file.png
879 KB, 600x911
>Making someone born off the coast of Scotland the King of England
Bravo, Mignola. Show them southern fags who rules Britain.
>>
Well, at least his Britain stopped existing before Brexit
>>
>>84171740
Pretty hard for Hellboy to punch the enemy demon dead when the country is comprised of them.
>>
He was born in Hell actually. Came through a portal to Scotland.
>>
Our Royal Family is partly comprised of Germans. Your point?
>>
I thought the prophesied King was supposed to come from Wales?
>>
>>84171204
It has nothing to do with his place of birth, more his lineage.
>>
>>84171204
He was summoned off the coast of Scotland, but appeared (and was conceived) in a church in East Bromwich. That doesn't exist in the real world, but assuming it's near West Bromwich, it'd make him from the Midlands.

The horror. A brummie on the throne. No wonder those guys tried to kill him.
>>
England doesn't deserve a king as cool as Hellboy.
>>
>>84171204
KING IN THE NORTH
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.