[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he in love with Diane ? If yes, why ? Or did he thought he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: p10823479_b_v8_aa.jpg (213 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p10823479_b_v8_aa.jpg
213 KB, 960x1440
Was he in love with Diane ? If yes, why ?
Or did he thought he loved her but it was nothing more than a whim ?
>>
>>84169096
She was a new woman that was giving him attention that stuck around for more then a night. Infatuation at best.
>>
>>84169137
So he didn't really cared when she got married ?
It was just something that happened on a whim.

People keep saying that Bojack hates himself, but is that really true ? It seems a bit faked out sometimes, like an excuse for his actions
>>
He was just using him to further her own career.

I really wished he pushed her off the roof in season 1
>>
>>84169096
I don't think actually loved her. She was the first person he opened up to in years though.
>>
>>84169592
>>84169137
>Diane is Bojack's Kaworu
>>
>>84169592
To elaborate on this, friendship and love is so strange to him he can't tell the difference between the two and doesn't know what's appropriate in either situation.
>>
File: close.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
close.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>July 22nd

Holy shit this has been a slow month.
>>
File: just.jpg (54 KB, 1201x825) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
54 KB, 1201x825
>>84169641
That's quite depressing, I shouldn't have tried to rewatch this
>>
>>84169096
I want him to fuck that near jailbait deergirl
Then says her mother's name in bed

We all know he's stupid enough to do it
>>
>>84169641
It's always pathetic when beta guys do this, and it's so fucking common these days. No wonder girls are flocking to the feminazis these days, you creeps won't leave them alone if they give you any scrap of attention
>>
>>84170906
Blame years of shunning. It doesn't help that they shun them more after they realize how socially inept they are. It's weird to me people are pushing equality for everyone but the socially inept males.
>>
>>84169641
is there a name for that?
>>
File: autism.jpg (8 KB, 355x142) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
8 KB, 355x142
>>84171975
yes
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.