[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Total Drama Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Create a hypothetical season 7 edition

also, why are they so perfect?
>>
>>84167731
Cuz there in the shadows
>>
>>84167731
They are poser goths. They are even worse posers than Gwen.

We need an underdogs season. A season which doesn't devolve into a Gwen/Courtney/Duncan fest.
>>
>>84167731
>also, why are they so perfect?

they're just at a very awkward time in their lives and it shows, the goth stuff's not gonna' stick except inside of the bedroom
>>
>>84167731
>also, why are they so perfect?
Because they're probably the only couple on all the seasons who genuinely loved each other and will most likely be together for a very long time.
>>
File: 14979630868019.png (3 MB, 1280x2152) Image search: [Google]
14979630868019.png
3 MB, 1280x2152
>>84167731
>not posting the comfiest version
>>
they look better without their make-up
>>
>>84167731
its more correct season 7 or RR season 2?
>>
>>84168249
>wanting Katie and Sadie back
>wanting Justin back
Literally why
>>
File: Finders_Creepers_(1).png (166 KB, 635x395) Image search: [Google]
Finders_Creepers_(1).png
166 KB, 635x395
>>84169102

Because MUH NOSTALGIA! (The BFFs are likely to appear in season two of RR)

Here's what I think's going to happen next season of Total Drama

>Chris will become even more sociopathic (Due to RR)
>More Sugar
>Shawn's Girlfriend will be an early out
>Max and/or Samey will make it to the final two
>Dave will turn evil (either becoming Gollumschool 2.0 or an Evil Genius) because Sky not being completely blameless is racist/sexist
>Island/ROTI vets will be early outs
>>
Wow, both look good with and without the makeup!
>>
>>84169620
shut up truteal
>>
They need to dismiss the cast every season. Even if some replacement characters end up similar, they'll not be marred by old characterization.
>>
>>84167731
what's the context here anon? it's from a new season?

>why are they so perfect

because they are perfection anon, a couple that really loves and care for each other
>>
>>84170451
It's from Ridonculous Race. They are goths who lost their make-up and became unrecognizeable.
>>
>>84170500
they lost their makeup at some point? Man I don't remember watching that episode
>>
>>84170520
that episode showed us that the goths were just fakers
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.