[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a reminder someone wrote this and thought it made sense
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: JLA_Act_of_God.jpg (347 KB, 1076x550) Image search: [Google]
JLA_Act_of_God.jpg
347 KB, 1076x550
Just a reminder someone wrote this and thought it made sense in terms of the characters.Then someone else read it and decided it was fit to print.

was this series so bad that it was good (in a laugh at not laugh with kind of way)
>>
>>84165653

Doug Moench is one of the longest working and best writers in comics.
I think one off series is excusable.
>>
File: 45628108.jpg (46 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
45628108.jpg
46 KB, 720x540
>>84165653
>thought it made sense in terms of the characters
>implying Moench gives a single flying fuck about anyone but his husbando, Batman
Anon.

>Was this series so bad that it was good?
Not really, no. It's kinda fun to look for the various ways the power losses don't make sense, but otherwise it's a slog of seeing everyone go full retard.
>>
>>84165653

Its an Elseworlds series.
Doesn't need to make sense in terms of characters
>>
>>84165653
>Just a reminder someone wrote this and thought it made sense in terms of the characters.Then someone else read it and decided it was fit to print.
Lets list the books that couldeasily replace the OP pic and it would still fit them:
>One More Day
>Civil War
>The Ultimatum
>Cry For Justice
>Avengers Arena
>Avengers Undercover
>Salvation Run
>Countdown to Final Crisis
Am I missing something?
>>
>>84166152
Amazons Attack, Trouble, Graduation Day.
>>
>he doesn't like the green man
>>
Ray Palmer lost his powers when his powers are tech based.Enough said
>>
>>84165653
So what was the problem with it other than making fanboys mad as usual?
>>
>>84166391

ELSEWORLD
>>
Good concept, bad execution.
>>
I'd say Created Equal is worse
>>
>>84166422
>>84165726
It's a what if type story. Yelling the word elseworlds does not excuse bad writing.

Are you seriously trying to defend this piece of shit?
>>
>>84166414
Pretty much everything really. Characters don't make sense, premise isn't even consistent with itself and is just a giant mass of plot holes, dialogue is ham-handed and ridiculous, and it culminates in some massive batwank (not as in plot armor, but as in some of the characters practically start worshipping Batman as the lord and saviour who is always right and the best at everything)
>>
>>84166488
ÊLSËWÔRLDS
>>
>>84166449
Both are bad.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.