[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marvel NOW 2.0 Teaser
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70
File: MARVELNOWfinal-c34da.jpg (3 MB, 2550x1013) Image search: [Google]
MARVELNOWfinal-c34da.jpg
3 MB, 2550x1013
Get ready for more recycled ideas!
>>
>>84163860
>yfw no Peter Parker shown at all, only Miles Morales

Fuck.
>>
>deodato again

FUCKING HELL!!!!
>>
if Gamora's solo is earth-based I am quitting Marvel
>>
>>84163886
A lot of people aren't shown don't think it means much. Most of these people were the ones in promo images so it might just focus on a few of them.
>>
>>84163860
Why the line up became so boring?

The art itself is ugly and I hate the colorimg so much.
>>
>>84163900
It can be worse, senpai.
>Gamora gets solo
>written by Comics Alliance clique
>probably Kate Leth since Hellcat is cancelled
>Gamora is in New York
>all of sudden she acts like 15 year old
>daddy issues galore
>shopping issue!
>>
Is that Zemo?
>>
>>84163920
>Hellcat is cancelled
Good. Hope Kate Leth chokes on some dried up cum.
>>
>American Kaiju
FUCK YES!
>>
is this their most failed teasing campaign yet
there's barely anything new
>>
>>84163920
You do realize All that crap about Gamora being 15 with daddy issues is already a thing thanks to Bendis.
>>
>Divided we Stand

What are they trying to say with this? That they are gonna stay divided after CWII? Knowing Marvel , this is not lasting not even a year.

And Tony is fucking Dead, by the looks of it
>>
File: 0b8.jpg (47 KB, 680x722) Image search: [Google]
0b8.jpg
47 KB, 680x722
>>84163860
>>Doom with iron man helmet
Oh fuck
>>
File: 1467272540049.gif (2 MB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
1467272540049.gif
2 MB, 245x200
I can't quite decide which side I hate more.

I think I'm choosing the side on the right.
>>
Man, the right side is shitty as fuck.

Good to see Thor in promos again. Will Jane die in CW II?
>>
>>84163939
See: the average Marvel reboot
>>
>>84163944
That would require me reading his comic and thankfully, I'm not that big characterfag.
>>
>>84163860

>The thing about comics is that you're always chasing the next thing. The frequency with which comics are published means that, as much as you're supposed to care about what just happened, the creators aren't doing their job if they don't leave you wanting the next one just as badly. That means that, even though Marvel's Civil War II still has a long way to go before it concludes, the company is already teasing Divided We Stand—the initiative that will showcase what the Marvel Universe looks like after the dust settles.

>"This is not an event. It's the status quo of the Marvel Universe in the aftermath of the war," Axel Alonso—Marvel's editor-in-chief—explains to Co.Create. He says of the teaser image, which premieres above, that the goal isn't so much to offer a statement about the specific stories to be told—the side on the right isn't getting ready to fight the side on the left this fall—but rather, to suggest who's going to be relevant after the current company-wide crossover is done. "It's a glimpse as to whom we can point to in the coming year, with just enough 'What the heck's going on there' spots to get people speculating. 'There's no Tony Stark in that picture, but who's that guy holding the helmet? Is that Doctor Doom?' 'The young girl in the gray armor looks a lot like the new War Machine . . .'"

>There are a lot of Marvel characters we've seen a lot of in the image, certainly. Captain America, the Black Panther, Captain Marvel, the male Thor, and Elektra all line up prominently behind the guy who is almost certainly Doctor Doom. On the other side of the divide, Dr. Strange and the Hulk, are joined by newcomer fan-favorites Ms. Marvel, Miles Morales, Gwenpool, and other, less iconic Marvel heroes. And part of the point of the image, according to Alonso, is to signpost who's going to be important in Marvel comics in the next few years.
>>
>>84163977
Das racist and woman-hating.
>>
>>84163989

>"They're all there because they matter," Alonso says. "They'll either be in a solo series, or they'll be a key member of a team, or they'll do something that you will be talking about in a Marvel book that will bring them into a position of prominence. They're there for a reason. Including that big, big, big what appears to be a Godzilla foot."

>Alonso could not confirm or deny that the "Godzilla foot" in question belonged to cult early-days Marvel character Fin Fang Foom, but he could talk at length about the philosophy behind pursuing new titles for characters that readers might not be expecting to see star in their own books.

>"That's the beauty, when you do these new launches. Over the last two years, I'm proud to have seen us launch a number of incredible number ones—from the All-New Thor to The Totally Awesome Hulk to Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur to Black Panther," Alonso says. "We've launched a number of very compelling, high-quality monthly series that have connected with readers—and many of those books have gotten the oxygen that they got because they launched out of the aftermath of an event as part of a larger program, where we shined a spotlight to say, 'We've got a number of new books coming out.'"
>>
>>84163970
Would anybody recognize him without the helmet?
>>
>>84163997

>The details on what books those are, at the moment, remain vague. Mosaic—he's the glowing blue guy hanging out to the left of the woman in the gray armor—will appear in his own title, as Marvel announced in late June. Others, like Miles Morales, Ms. Marvel, and Dr. Strange already appear in their own books. But there are plenty of other characters in the image for whom it's a surprise to see featured so prominently in Marvel's upcoming plans. With Ta-Nehisi Coates and a new movie due out, it's no surprise to see that Marvel is thinking about the Black Panther. But characters like Solo (the green guy with the gun on the far left), Foolkiller (the purple fella floating above Solo's head), Slapstick (the pale guy with the hammer), and Prowler (another purple guy standing behind Moon Girl) weren't necessarily characters that the comics-reading world was demanding more of. And the roles they'll play going forward remain to be seen.

>"Our catalog rolls deep. We have an incredible catalog of characters. I think that some of our C-, D-, and F-list characters are the coolest, for very different reasons than the guys who you see up on the silver screen," Alonso says. So how does Marvel decide which D-listers deserve to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with Thor and Captain America in teaser images like these? "Part of it is individual writers who have an obsession with a character, and convince us that they've got the right angle. Part of it is a cameo that provided a nice springboard for us to go all-in on them as we've found that people really like them, and we need to be able to do more with them. But it's not a one-size-fits-all strategy—part of it is just that we roll the dice and put our best foot forward in the presentation of the characters."
>>
>>84163999
Of course. He has facial hair.
And he's bro.
>>
>>84164003

>The fact that Alonso compares the D-listers to the movie characters is interesting. It wasn't long ago that characters like Star-Lord, Groot, and Rocket Raccoon were consider D-listers or worse—and they ended up headlining one of Marvel Studios' biggest hits. But he stresses that his job, as the EIC of the comics line, isn't to throw unknown characters out there in order to see if Netflix should think about premiering Squirrel Girl in 2019.

>"Honestly, no," Alonso says when asked if that's part of the calculus. "On our end, we're just trying to make comic books that connect. It's not our job to worry about whether that translates to the screen. We're not R&D for TV and movies—we're just creating comic books. If [Marvel Television executive vice president] Jeph Loeb out there in TV land or Marvel Studios want to latch on to something, that's great. But if we're launching a Paladin series, it's not because we're eyeing a TV show. It's because we've got something to say with a character in a comic book."

>That doesn't mean that the two sides don't communicate, or reflect each other's work, of course ("The fact that Elektra was such a fantastic character in the Netflix [Daredevil] series didn't work against bringing her back in a major way to the Marvel Universe," Alonso nods). But it's almost a badge of pride for him that the comics version of the Marvel Universe is pretty far out there compared to what the Marvel Studios version of things looks like.
>>
>>84163993
How so? I'm supporting Carol and T'challa.
>>
>>84164011

>"You'll notice that the complexion of our Avengers doesn't look anything like the on-screen Avengers in the movies. We're encouraged, and we're emboldened to take great chances with what we do," he says. When it was announced that Sam Wilson—the Falcon—would replace Steve Rogers as Captain America in July 2014, cynical fans who knew that Marvel's movie calendar had Captain America: Civil War coming out two years later suspected that it'd be a short-lived stunt. For Alonso, the fact that Sam Wilson is still wearing red, white, and blue at this point is something he's proud of.

>"The key thing to keep in mind is that we're telling stories for the future. We're not going to sit back and watch what goes on on the silver screen and follow. We're paid to do our own thing," he says. "That's what Marvel has been doing for decades—taking chances and creating new things. To the credit of our company, we're able to take those chances, and wonder if down the road, any of this will show up on a silver screen or in a TV show."

>Among other things, "taking chances," in the context of Marvel Comics right now, means that—while the Cinematic Universe currently features more talking superhero raccoons than it does female superheroes of color—the lineup is incredibly diverse. That's something that's especially clear in the Divided We Fall teaser image. On the side lining up behind the as-yet-unnamed character in armor, only 5 of the 13 heroes are white. (Only one of them, Dr. Strange, is a white man.) Yet looking at the image, the first thing a lot of people will notice is that they're just looking at a bunch of superheroes. The fact that female characters outnumber male heroes, and that heroes of color outnumber the white characters, is an afterthought to the fact that, like, maybe Dr. Strange, the Hulk, Ms. Marvel, and the Miles Morales Spider-Man could be the new Defenders, or something.
>>
>>84164016

"That's the effect you want to have," Alonso says. "We're all about creating books that connect with readers of all types. This has been a natural and organic process for us, and there's been an evolution on it for us over the last few years. Looking at the teaser now, I'm noticing for the first time that you've got five caucasian characters in the mix, five African-American characters, a Korean-American Hulk—it's more diverse than I ever would have imagined, and I think that's a good thing."

>Among other things, "taking chances," in the context of Marvel Comics right now, means that—while the Cinematic Universe currently features more talking superhero raccoons than it does female superheroes of color—the lineup is incredibly diverse. That's something that's especially clear in the Divided We Fall teaser image. On the side lining up behind the as-yet-unnamed character in armor, only 5 of the 13 heroes are white. (Only one of them, Dr. Strange, is a white man.) Yet looking at the image, the first thing a lot of people will notice is that they're just looking at a bunch of superheroes. The fact that female characters outnumber male heroes, and that heroes of color outnumber the white characters, is an afterthought to the fact that, like, maybe Dr. Strange, the Hulk, Ms. Marvel, and the Miles Morales Spider-Man could be the new Defenders, or something.

>"That's the effect you want to have," Alonso says. "We're all about creating books that connect with readers of all types. This has been a natural and organic process for us, and there's been an evolution on it for us over the last few years. Looking at the teaser now, I'm noticing for the first time that you've got five caucasian characters in the mix, five African-American characters, a Korean-American Hulk—it's more diverse than I ever would have imagined, and I think that's a good thing."

>>Original Sauce: FastCoCreate of all fucking places
>>
>>84164005
But...but...but Doom has no facial hair. Doom is too good for feral follicles!
>>
I guess it's good that everything I like is getting cancelled. I'm just gonna wait two years for this to blow over,even if it means to stop coming here.
>>
>>84163860
This art sucks
>>
File: 1433288103519.jpg (18 KB, 248x283) Image search: [Google]
1433288103519.jpg
18 KB, 248x283
>Doom may become Iron man
>Bendis will write iron doom
how mad will people get ?
>>
>>84163886
Tony Stark isnt here either.

And he's still gonna be Bendis' golden boy.
>>
>>84163937
That's Fin Fang Foom pham
>>
>>84164036
Doom doesn't have scars either so we can go full retard.
>>84164057
>art
>>
>>84163977
i prefer the side on the right solely based on stephen strange being there.
>>
>>84163963
>What are they trying to say with this?

Since this title was originally an Ultimate Universe story (a fairly recent one, no less), probably that they're completely out of ideas.
>>
>>84163978
>Will Jane die in CW II?
We can only hope.
>>
I am worried about the only mutant being Cable.
>>
>>84164070
>yfw its a heroic Superior Fing Fang Foom

i'd nut everywhere if this turns out to be true
>>
WHERW THE FUCK IS TONY!?
>>
>>84164096
there's like two inhumans including ms marvel who honestly doesnt count since her push is organic and separate.

have faith.
>>
File: 1466700705798.jpg (91 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1466700705798.jpg
91 KB, 640x1136
>Yfw Marvel is death and the rotting corpse is being heavily influenced by Bendis.

>ywn relive the Marvel heroes in their full glory and instead we have to contend with Bendis fanfiction
>>
>>84163860
Doom looks like the Jurassic Park Jew.
>>
>>84163860
>no x-men
Cable is an avenger now btw
>>
File: coffee.jpg (55 KB, 207x545) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
55 KB, 207x545
>>84164067
No way, Carol's going to punch straight through his chest in #7 like Thanos did to Rhodey in #1.
>>
>>84164067
>still gonna be Bendis' golden boy
>still

Bendis' golden boy is Miles Morales.
>>
>>84163860
That lineup is fucking awful.
I can count like 5 characters I give a shit about.

And that's putting aside my mixed feelings on Miles.
>>
File: ANAD-SW.jpg (35 KB, 600x911) Image search: [Google]
ANAD-SW.jpg
35 KB, 600x911
Why would you have Deodato do your big teaser? At least Marquez drew the ANAD teasers.
>>
>>84163860
There are at least five characters on there I don't even recognize and the rest of them don't tickle my fancy

I guess I will continue being disinterested in Marvel
>>
>>84164102
Probably still pretending to be James Franco over in China. Because of Bendis decompressed stories, that plot will take like 30 issues before anything important actually happens.
>>
>>84164166
for some reason he's still considered a top artist
>>
>>84163860
> They lazily copied the MCU Civil War tag.
>>
File: 1455156902620.png (825 KB, 675x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455156902620.png
825 KB, 675x1080
>>84163860
>that "costume" on Squirrel Girl
>that Squirrel Girl, in general
>>
Is Marvel starting to look unrecognizable to anyone else? Like, they're running away from anything remotely iconic looking or established.
>>
>>84164011
>On our end, we're just trying to make comic books that connect. It's not our job to worry about whether that translates to the screen. We're not R&D for TV and movies—we're just creating comic books.

lol
>>
>>84163928

Nope. The Zemo-looking guy on the left is Foolkiller, and the Zemo-looking guy on the right is the Prowler, I think.
>>
>>84164279
> They get criticized for copying the MCU.

> They get criticized for doing left-field diversity shit.
>>
File: orson2.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
orson2.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>that right side

Except for Dr. Strange and Prowler
>>
>>84164361
You know they could do neither of those are go for a more iconic and MARVEL COMICS type of thing WITH new and legacy heroes.

Instead it's mostly throwing the baby out with the bathwater with slight MCU ties.
>>
I fear that A-Force will be disbanded by the end of Civil War.

And with Victor about to die in Vision . . . a reprieve from the general malaise of being a Runaways fan in this time period has ended.

And I am sad.
>>
I kind of like that group on the right of Doctor Strange, Miles, Cho Hulk, Ms Marvel, Kate. All New Defenders book?
>>
Jessica looks so fucking out of place. It's awesome. And the ex-babysitter is on the opposing team?

Wonder where Luke and Danny are. I have a massive Defenders boner due to the Netflix shows.
>>
Whelp, guess we'll be seeing a lot more of Bendis's waifu. I get that JJ was popular amongst female viewers, and Doctor Who fans, but >>84164685 she really does look out of place.
>>
>>84164685
>ex-babysitter is on the opposing team
Do they even acknowledge that?
>>
>>84164750
Not only wrong link but also you didn't see the FastCoCreate interview above.
>>
>>84163860
>all the minorities on one side
welp, now we know who's winning, or at least holding the higher moral ground on this.
>>
>>84164769
Well fuck me

http://www.fastcocreate.com/3061358/marvel-comics-editor-in-chief-axel-alonso-announces-divided-we-stand-for-the-fall/1
>>
>>84164750
>>"They're all there because they matter," Alonso says. "They'll either be in a solo series, or they'll be a key member of a team, or they'll do something that you will be talking about in a Marvel book that will bring them into a position of prominence
Yeah I'm sure they have big plans for Slapstick and that green guy with a gun whose name I can't recall
>>
>>84163900
It's modern Marvel cosmic. Of course it'll be Earth based.
>>
>>84164795
>and that green guy with a gun whose name I can't recall
SOLO
>>
>Gwenpool picking a side
>In Fanwar 2: Shitplot Boogaloo

Doesn't she remember the shitstorm that the last one was? She should grab Kamala and Miles and bail to go faff around with the Power Pack
>>
>>84163989
>This is not an event. It's the status quo of the Marvel Universe in the aftermath of the war
Can they fucking establish a status quo for more than a couple of months before moving on to the next one?
>>
>>84164765

Doubt it. Carol was about the only heroine who knew her, and was the one that took her to the hospital crying after the Wanda incident, and went out on coffee dates with her across Alias, Pulse and New Avengers, and they might as well be strangers these days. I don't think they have even talked since Avengers. So if the best friend is utterly forgotten, what chance does the babysitter have?
>>
>>84163860
>Marvel slashes half their roster by pushing down F4 and X-Men.
>Fills it with new cute/awkward/geeky/fangirl characters and gender/racebent replacement characters.
>>
>>84163860
Tony's side is really white with the tolken black panther.
>>
>>84164783

Odd, because this time I would imagine Tony, being against pre-crime (even if for shitty reasons), would be the clear good guy. But then, this is Tony Fuckup Stark. He probably wants to neuter anyone with anything like precognition or something.
>>
>>84164801
Yes, thank you. I am sure he will continue to be a memorable addition to the Marvel Universe.
>>
>>84164878
>I am sure he will continue to be a memorable addition to the Marvel Universe.

Yup, just like the Injun character that was gonna be the next big thing!
>>
Pushing d listers and literally whos is all well and good but why don't they try doing something worthwhile with characters people already give a shit about first?
>>
>Divided we stand
AGAIN?!!
>>
American Kaiju series when?
>>
>>84163860
I straight up just do not care anymore.
Who the hell are half of these people? I suppose that's a new War Machine, people like Fallout 4 so I guess we better rip that off to get some interest, that Gwenpool thing is popular, guess we'll throw her in. She hulk's also dead, we need a new green chick, people like Guardians of Space or whatever it's called, let's just take the green chick from that and toss it in.
Whatever.
>>
>>84164897
It's Fin Fang Foom.
>>
>>84164861
Tony's dead, anon. That's Doom holding his helmet.
>>
>>84164908
Prove.
>>
File: SEE THIS SHIT STOP IT!.jpg (90 KB, 500x642) Image search: [Google]
SEE THIS SHIT STOP IT!.jpg
90 KB, 500x642
>>84163860
>Doom will become yet another rich evil white business man
>>
>>84163860
Looks like Kate is going back to a costume that resembles her original which is pretty cool

Gamora being earthbound seems kind of odd.
Like why would she be/stay here

Tony front and center with Carol standing behind him so looks like Tony "wins" Civil War II
>>
>>84164922
CBR did a rundown of the rosters, Fin Fang Foom was confirmed.
>>
>>84163881
They got BP to be the token black guy, too
>>
>>84163895
Atleast he's not drawing Norman Osbourne.
>>
>>84164961
>Tony front and center with Carol standing behind him so looks like Tony "wins" Civil War II

That's Doctor Doom.
>>
>>84164969
They thought Daisy was Maria so no. Axel himself wouldn't say if it was Fin Fang Foom or Kaiju.
>>
>>84164166
So what's the situation with Jess atm?
I stopped reading when she got pregnant
Is she still defined by her baby?
I liked her book before she got knockedup
>>
>>84164969
You mean this?
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/marvel-now-who-stands-with-doctor-doom-and-the-old-guard/pageno=7

It also speculates it could be AK.
>>
Assume that I'm new to Marvel Comics.
Give me one good reason, based on "Civil War II" and post-event speculation, why I should care about this whole "Divided We Stand" thing.
>>
>>84164862
I tought minorities were with Tony, so yea, anti pre-crime seems to be the good guys, it irritates me the fact that is not simple pre-cog and is some sort of bulshit calculation of future events that was hinted can be biased by the fact that the guy doing it is a white male.
>>
>>84164981
Just when you think Marvel couldn't shit the bed more
>>
>>84164998
You really shouldn't. But there's nothing else happening in Marvel to care about at the moment.
>>
>>84163860
been out of the loop, how the FUCK did Dr. Fucking Doom get redeemed?
>>
>>84164969
Or this?http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/marvel-now-teasers-pay-off-with-enigmatic-divided-we-stand-group-shot

>From left: Solo, Foolkiller, Jessica Jones, Quake, Captain Marvel, Elektra, Thor Odinson, American Kaiju or Fin Fang Foom,
>>
This looks like abject trash and Marvel doubling down on everything shitty about the previous launches.
>>
>>84163860
Doctor Doom
Captain America
Thor (Odinson)
Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)
Elektra
Jessica Jones
Maria Hill/Daisy Johnson(?)
Foolkiller
Solo
Slapstick
Gamora
Black Panther
Cable
Fin Fang Foom/American Kaiju(?)

War Machine (Riri Williams)
Kate Bishop
Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan)
Doctor Strange
Hulk (Amadeus Cho)
Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
Prowler
Squirrel Girl
Gwenpool
Ms. America
Wasp (Nadia "Hope" Pym)
Mosaic
Moon Girl
>>
>>84163860
Sick of this UNITED/DIVIDED WE STAND/FALL thing. How many times have they used this since the Civil War movie promos started?
>>
File: 1467232922351.jpg (710 KB, 833x1280) Image search: [Google]
1467232922351.jpg
710 KB, 833x1280
>>84164989
Yeah, he hasn't been retconned away or adopted yet. Her book's on tie-in life support so who even knows if it'll make it to Marvel NOW! AGAIN!
>>
are they going to do all new hawkeye 2.0 hope it's popular this time
>>
>>84165000
Ulysses isn't white, he's a latino.
>>
>>84165020
When Reed remade the universe back to the way it was, he fixed his face so he decided he might as well be relatively good now.
>>
>>84164989

She's sort of in flux, due to the success of her Netflix show.

She was pretty much a backup New Avenger for a while, making peace with her past and becoming Power Woman, stopped drinking, and was basically the responsible adult in her marriage with Luke. After they chose to leave the Avengers and focus on raising their baby, and Luke restarted Heroes for Hire with Danny.

More recently (guess the timing) she reopened Alias Investigations on a part time basis, and as of the last Hellcat and upcoming CW2 cover she seems to have died her hair black, returned to drinking heavily, donned a black leather jacket and tight jeans, and gone full time with Alias Investigations. Fuck knows where the baby is.

I can't really complain, I like her enough that it was painful to see her stuck permanently in less interesting characters books as a supporting role or cameo. I just wish they weren't being so gangster about it.
>>
>>84165055
confirmed-ish
>>
>>84163963
From the looks of it, the MU is going to be split down Young and Old (with some exceptions like Strange being at the kid's table). Hence divided. Then stand instead of fall because, I guess, doing that division will actually make each side stronger and more firm?
>>
>>84164361
>pandering to casuals
>pandering to tumblr

JUST
>>
>>84165067
wat, just because he decides to be good NOW doesn't fix all the shit he's done, or did Reed cleaned his apst also?
>>
>>84163978
> Will Jane die in CW II?
No. Jane is still going to be around and using 616 Mjolnir. Thor Odinson is going to be using Ultimate Mjolnir. They'll save Jane's death for the inevitable Thor: Ragnarok tie-in event next year.
>>
>>84165101
It's not unlike Magneto joining the X-Men like it was nothing and everyone being okay with that.
>>
>>84165050

Oh, shit, so they have talked recently. I need to add this issue to my Jessica collection, which issue of what was this? Following JJ is a fucking nightmare at this point, she is a cameo in so many different titles at rare and random points.
>>
>>84165122
so is true, commics are for people that don't read commics.
>>
>>84164074
He still has the Kirby scar.
>>
>>84164139
An Avenger on the "X-men and Avengers team-up" team.
>>
>>84165137
That's Spider-Woman, the other superhero PI mother named Jessica who's friends with Carol.
>>
>>84165122

Magneto was always a greater good kind of villain though.

Doom is just a fucking asshole because he can be.
>>
>>84163860
Is that fucking James Franko?
>>
>>84165074
I'll forgive Bendis for that dumb "All Jessica needed to fix herself was a husband and a baby" ending if he does goes full-real with by having her be terrible to and abandoning both.
>>
>>84165171
No, its Vincent Cassell.
>>
>>84163860
marvel comics are bad...
>>
>>84165050
Wait are they in lesbians now?
>>
>>84165160

Ah, fuck, yeah. Makes sense. They were supposed to be the same character after all, but Bendis's made Jones because he couldn't use Drew.

Have Dangers and Jones even talked in recent years? Last I remember was the previous Civil War.
>>
>>84165163
Magneto's a canonical mass murderer and doesn't have any kind of diplomatic immunity protecting him.
>>
>>84165173

Afraid that seems unlikely, at least atm. Jess has so far, which means for literal years of publishing, been the good parent willing to make the hard choices. Luke generally just wants to forget he has a family and be a super hero, for the most part.

That's why I have no clue who is looking after Danielle at this point. It certainly isn't Luke. Maybe Danny hired them a live-in nanny.
>>
>>84165186
>Wait are they in lesbians now?

Everyone in Marvel print comics are now a homosexual/bisexual/genderfluid PoC
>>
File: NA31-19.jpg (1 MB, 1945x2990) Image search: [Google]
NA31-19.jpg
1 MB, 1945x2990
>>84165188
They were on an Avengers team together, yeah. But that was a few years back now.
>>
>>84165225
If she's gone back to heavy drinking, she's not being a good mother regardless of who's taking care of her kid.
>>
The CBR Poll asking if people are excited is hilariously in the "No" option. CBR polls are usually positive for Marvel. They done fucked up.
>>
>>84165225

half the time they make throw away comments like Jess's mom watching Dani.

Ewing brought back Luke's old partner who would watch her while they were superheroing in Mighty Avengers
>>
>>84165262
They put Riri Williams front and center. Who could possibly give a shit about her at this point? She's had like five panels of dialogue.
>>
>>84165093
>Uncle Strange, Billy hit me!
>Did not!
>Did too!
>Now, now, you two, calm down.
>>
>>84165240

This sort of shit is actually why I like Jessica Jones so much. Despite being basically a rape Survivor, she manages to dodge a lot of the SJW and pandering bullshit.

Sure, she is in a mixed race marriage, but her black husband is a bit of a dick and and they got together because he did her up the ass and later knocked her up. Sure she is a 'rape' survivor, but she has PTSD, severe self esteem issues, is a functioning alcoholic, and drove away all her friends for years.

And on top of all this, she is straight, is the one girl who Spidey hasn't fucked, who Logan hasn't fucked, whose superpowers are relatively minor, and who even now feels more comfortable as a last-ditch P.I. than a heroine. Plus, she isn't always right and fucks up on occasion.

Suppose being created in '01 might mean she was with us early enough to dodge the social justice bullet.
>>
>>84165356
>And on top of all this, she is straight, is the one girl who Spidey hasn't fucked

but she was in love with Pete in high school.
>>
>>84163860
This is Bendis's world. We just live in it. :(
>>
>>84165138
>commics

They're apparently for people who don't know how to spell "comics", too.
>>
>>84163860
tfw out of the 26 characters on the poster, only 4 of them were created by Stan Lee
>>
>>84165383

And he was completely blind to it, because she even more of a shy nerd than him, and had eyes for... was it Gwen at that point? That just makes it all the better. Especially when it turns out she was 'coma girl'.

>>84165243

Yeah, you can never tell because of how random her cameos are, but I think this was their last chat. And you can tell how fucking long ago it was because she's been Captain Marvel for a long ass time now, and it's pretty dyke cut.

>>84165257

Yeah, she actively stated she stopped drinking because she's a mom, and yet in Hellcat she has booze, and a tumbler of spirits is the main element of her desk in the new CW2 cover. Most likely they are forgetting that character development, along with actually becoming a super heroine and making it work this time, in favour of making her more like her Netflix rendition in prep for an ongoing.
>>
>>84165472

stop defending Bendis
>>
>>84165449

They are either building up towards an event like the Nu52, or one that brings all the old classics back in roles similar to the MCU ones. Their problem is that the MCU has made a lot of characters that were old, dead or irrelevant really popular, and they don't know what to do with that. I mean, just look at the Captain America bullshit.
>>
>>84165499

I like ONE thing he did, or more aptly, was forced to make because he couldn't use Spider-Woman. I hate Bendis's speak and copy-paste panels as much as anyone.
>>
>>84163860
Gwenpool acute.
>>
>>84163860
>Jessica Jones
>Capt. Marvel
>Thor
>Doom
>Cap
>BP
>Cable
>Gamora
>Fin Fang Foom?
V
>America Chavez
>Miles Morales
>Amadeua CHulk

Hardly seems like a fair fight in terms of who to stand with.

Who is the Green Operator and knock off Red Hood on the left, as well as the blue guy on the right?

I get a Vincent Cassel vibe off of Deodato's Doom. While his art may be garbage, I miss the days of Tommy Lee Jones Osborn.
>>
>>84165074
Anon was asking about Jessica Drew. Not Jessica Jones.
>>
>>84165472
>and had eyes for... was it Gwen at that point?
Gwen was college. In high school it was a crush on ditzy Liz Allan, then an actual relationship Betty Brant (which got Liz jealous when before she had ignored him).
>>
>>84164106
>have faith
No sane person has faith in Marvel at this point.
>>
The fuck is that thing up the front? Whore Machine?
>>
>>84166494
Bendis' daughter
>>
>>84163881
>CIS
They're Separatists from the Galactic Republic?
Anyway, are we really doing this shit again? Did anyone actually like it last time?
That art is downright hideous, too.
>>
>>84163860
WE WUZ TRANFORMAS AN SHEEIT
>>
>>84163989
>but rather, to suggest who's going to be relevant after the current company-wide crossover is done.
>Gwenpool
Fucking really? I like her comic, but goddamn.
>>
>>84165640
To be fair the right side does have Doctor Strange who is the sorcerer supreme, and Squirrel Girl who is unbeatable

>Who is the Green Operator and knock off Red Hood on the left, as well as the blue guy on the right?
Green guy is Solo
Guy with red on his mask is Foolkiller
They're basically Punisher rip offs who've been in obscurity for years until they joined Deadpool's team of mercs
Blue guy is Mosaic, he is yet another new Inhuman, his power is to jump into different people's bodies and possess them and he doesn't have corporeal body of his own when he's not possessing them. He's like a black Deadman
>>
>>84166714
And Mosaic released the Tony Stark Sex Scandal.
>>
>>84166714
>He's like a black Deadman
Does he even have a race if he doesn't have a body to inhabit?
>>
>>84163860
>another black person steals Tony's armor

He has got to stop letting them in his tower
>>
>>84166901
She built her own.

Based on his aesthetics, but probably not his internal designs. He could probably still sue her for copy right infringement
>>
>>84166901
Nope. She's a 15 year old super genius who made it herself. She's also totally not based off of Bendis' little girl.
>>
>>84163917
Leave it to marvel for hiring shit artist. Honestly most of the good artists they've had on board for the last year or so only do 3 or 4 issues then it's handed off to some unknown shit artist
>>
>>84167036
Bendis has a black daughter?
>>
>>84167150
Don't you?
>>
File: average joker.png (29 KB, 271x270) Image search: [Google]
average joker.png
29 KB, 271x270
>Are You Excited For The All-New Marvel NOW! Era?
>Now that we've gotten a glimpse of the future of Marvel Comics, are you excited by the possibilities presented in the latest Marvel NOW! teaser?

>No. 62.7% 791
>Maybe -- I'll have to see more before I decide. 26.2% 331
>Yes! 11.1% 140

>This poll opened 3 hours ago and will close at 06:56am PDT on Sunday, July 31st, 2016.
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 670x947) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 670x947
>>84167224
Top kek
>>
>>84164106
>her push is organic
She has been put in every teaser BEFORE she had her sales, put in multiple games and the flgship avengers team,variant covers, and giving a ton of crossovers, while barely having 30k sales which is shit tier sales. There is nothing organic about that she is being pushed harder than miles was in his early years. Kamalafags are retarded if they think this is normal, Chulk sells better and doesn't get this much shit. She is being forced hard.
>>
>>84167298
>in the few minutes it took for you to screencap it no went up 10 votes, maybe 4, and yes 1
>>
>>84167150
Bendis adopted two black daughters, one biological daughter, and one biological son.
>>
>>84167335
Thats pretty creepy. I bet he fucks them
>>
>>84167315
Her trade sales are phenomenal to the point where she took up multiple spots on marvel's best selling trades list in 2015

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/tilting-at-windmills-bookscan-2015-analysis
>>
File: image.jpg (325 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
325 KB, 1920x1080
>>84167335
>>
File: 1428993981440.jpg (75 KB, 341x287) Image search: [Google]
1428993981440.jpg
75 KB, 341x287
>>84163860
>Gwenpool is supposed to be a comic-savvy character that literally came from our world
>picks a side in the second Civil War
>>
>>84163989
Remember how Red Wolf, White Fox, and Black Knight were going to be important in the next few years?

Remember when Citizen V was going to be important?
>>
>>84163860
Golden Age of Comics
Silver Age of Comics
Bronze Age of Comics
Edgy Age of Comics
Movie Age of Comics
Tumblr Age of Comics
>>
File: tumblrm4uzbdmi9m1qdytv1o11280.jpg (70 KB, 960x521) Image search: [Google]
tumblrm4uzbdmi9m1qdytv1o11280.jpg
70 KB, 960x521
>>84163860
most of those characters have no depth, they can be boiled down to ''people that know how to fight while being angsty/cocky about it.''

Like if you try to aim at writting a truly great comic for the ages using those characters, you are going to have a baaaad time.

Its like they don't want to grow as a companey on purpose
>>
>>84167424
Well comic fans are dumb so it makes sense
>>
File: ANAD2.jpg (297 KB, 1200x750) Image search: [Google]
ANAD2.jpg
297 KB, 1200x750
>>84167451
This

Also Death Head
>>
>>84163860
I would chose right just based on the fact that I would have more chances of getting laid by having more girls to hit on.

Even if a couple of them are lesbians, Moon Girl can have a story about her going to a different dimension and returning as a 25 year old sexy black girl, and they already have a tall black girl on the team.

So more for ME.
>>
>>84167478
>>
>>84163860
Deadpool has been hinting at some kind of split with the mercs, would they be getting their own book instead of just Deadpool and the Mercs for a Money?
>>
>>84167456
>writting a truly great comic for the ages using those characters
Usually the truly great comics come from looking through the entire history of a bland character, and then picking out some interesting character traits.
The writers cobble together a character and then it becomes iconic, or they take a villain with no personality and write them with a personality.

No one in Marvel is really doing any of this at the moment, so every character is bland right now.
>>
>>84165190
the worst thing Magneto did in 616 was sink submarines that attacked him and fusing with Xavier to become Onslaught, which was done unconsciously.

New York was damaged greatly by Xorneto, and Ultimate Magneto killed hundreds of millions by fucking earths magnetism and unleashing a new Ice Age, but 616 Magneto has done less evil than many superheroes, every Illuminati member is worse than him.
>>
>>84164070
>It's on the team with Shield
>Opposite the team with the New Avengers
>American Kaiju was used by Shield to fight the new Avengers
>BUT IT'S DEFINITELY FIN FANG FOOM

You're fucking retarded
>>
>>84167478
>>84167540

I was really hoping for Citizen V too

At least we have Zemo in same way shape or form
>>
>>84163860
Marvel comics is just so infuriating these days..

Its like witch tier now
>>
>>84163860
Well this is shit
>>
File: CBR Marvel Now II Poll.jpg (97 KB, 656x985) Image search: [Google]
CBR Marvel Now II Poll.jpg
97 KB, 656x985
CBR poll results for "Are You Excited For The All-New Marvel NOW! Era?" so far.
>>
>>84167657
I was just thinking how I'd like a paramilitary Avengers team with

Carol Danvers
War Machine
US Agent
Red Hulk
Quake
American Kaiju
>>
File: 1454630972386.png (293 KB, 426x354) Image search: [Google]
1454630972386.png
293 KB, 426x354
>>84163860
>Natasha Irons ripoff front and center
>>
>>84167384
Not even close to high enough equal the floppy gap anon. Once again she was pushed hard before this numbers, that article even mentions how much lower it was the year before.
>>
>>84167752
Also, Rodes' niece, Lila exists and is a mechanical genius. Why isn't she the new War Machine?
>>
>All New All Different
>Hey guys, here's some new characters using your favorite heroes names!

>Marvel NOWER!
>Hey guys, here's more of those same heroes and some z-listers with no depth!
>>
>>84164106
>organic
>is the editors pet character
>pushed harder than any new character before her
>Marvel ran with that first Muslim hero thing even though it was a lie
Sure anon.
>>
>>84167779
Bendis probably didn't realize she existed

I kinda hope the Thor version from Battleworld survived somehow. She was neat
>>
File: childs.jpg (124 KB, 774x981) Image search: [Google]
childs.jpg
124 KB, 774x981
>All this autism
I honestly don't understand.

Is anything of this going to effect either of the Ewing books in any negative way?

Are we concerned about the influence of this War machine on the Karnak book or the Moon Knight book?

What the fuck is wrong with you people? What is the worth thing that happens? Books that already weren't worth reading are still not going to be worth reading?
>>
>>84167779
Bendis probably didn't even know she existed
He doesn't care about continuity so he probably doesn't reading past books
>>
>>84167808
If editor pet characters or pet books sold well on the basis of being an editor pet character/book then Cyborg and New 52 Omac would've sold well.
>>
>>84167857
>Is anything of this going to effect either of the Ewing books in any negative way?
Well, the Ultimates are split up. Or at least Ms. America is off the team. And I did like Ewing's Chavez.
>>
can someone explain to me "squirrel girl sells great in trades" thing?
what does it mean, adults buying it to their young daughters as a friendly, cute, entry level comic book devoid of drama?
>>
>>84167369
>I bet he fucks them

I fucking hate what Bendis has become, but leave his under 5 years old kids out of this. He clearly makes love to them.
>>
File: fucktheworld.jpg (46 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
fucktheworld.jpg
46 KB, 500x373
This is the worst state this company has ever been in. Nothing compares. They are floundering HARD.

You know you've got a problem when the movies are leagues better than you're book.

Worst of all, though, is the fact that retard fanboys still pay for this trash.
>>
>>84167943
I think that was Disney's whole plan when they bought the company. They don't care at all about long time readers. The movies take priority and the books are to be used for marketing purposes.

It's your own fault if you were too dumb to see that from the beginning.
>>
>>84167907
It means she sells well in trades.

>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 1 Squirrel Power 6,838 (2015)
>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 1 Squirrel Power 514 (Jan 2016)
>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 1 Squirrel Power 428 (May 2016)

>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 2 Squirrel You Know Its Tru 3,199

>Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol. 3 Squirrel Really Got Me No 2,340

Mind you that second trade came out in November 2015 so that's two months worth of sales, and vol 3 came out in May and is one month's worth of sales.
>>
>>84167900
Ewing is going to be great no matter what happens. If nothing else, he's probably going to get another book to replace Contest, and that would be enough to make this a worthwhile initiative desu.
>>
>>84167943
>Worst of all, though, is the fact that retard fanboys still pay for this trash.

CBR is usually Marvel shill central so when a poll like >>84167721 happens it's a warning sign.
>>
>>84167982
For comparison Starfire and Black Canary vol 1s sold 2.3k the first month and haven't charted since so they're probably selling ~400 a month at best with retailers.
>>
>There are only 6~ comics worth reading at any given time
>This remains unchanged through events, editorial decisions, and literally anything else
>People still sperg when dumb shit happens

It's like you people don't even fucking read comics. You're like the definition of buying characters instead of creative teams.
>>
>>84164100
>heroic Fin Fang Foom

Does no one else remember the Fin Fang Four?
>>
>>84167982
>>84168051
Where do you get trade sales numbers?
>>
>>84168119
comichron
>>
>>84168119
Trade sales numbers you can look up at Comichron and also the Bookscan numbers that Brian Hibbs links to in his Tilting at Windmills column.

The Comichron ones are TPB sales at comic shops while the Bookscan ones cover non-comic shop places (like bookstores, Walmarts, etc)
>>
Team Teen!

>>84168059

much like you gotta accept it with comics you gotta accept the shittiness of /co/ at least here people didn't freak out over HYDRA Cap
>>
>>84163970
Is that really Doom, or did Tony just shave?
>>
>>84167978

Well, no shit? Tens of thousands (when a run is going strong) times a few bucks, or millions of overpriced cinema tickets and further millions of DVD preferred and sales.

I know where my priorities would be. I also know I could come down on someone who came up with an idea like Captain Hydra like the fist of an angry god, when MCU Steve is the heart of the team, the uppity unimportant floppy writing plebs.

>tfw you love comic characters like X-23, Scarlet Spider, Spider-Girl, Jessica Jones and Punisher. tfw only two of them are even in the MCU, and they are on Netflix.
>>
>>84167452
Next: The 4chan Age of Comics?
>>
ultimates, vision, uncanny avengers, uncanny x men, new avengers, moon knight, old man logan and the deadpool books.

Am I missing anything else that is good decent?
>>
>>84167978

I think everyone gets that. Anything else would be like Starbucks saying "well, coffee is selling great and we are making astronomical profits... but let's pull back on that and focus on charging people a few cents to use our shitters, that's our real core customers!"
>>
File: Blasphemy.jpg (218 KB, 1283x877) Image search: [Google]
Blasphemy.jpg
218 KB, 1283x877
>>84168252
Karnak & Black Widow

Dr. Strange is silly as shit and people are still calling it grimdark for some fucking reason.

The backup stories for Mighty Thor are great, don't fucking read the Jane parts though.

Steve Rogers #2 was great.
>>
>>84167315
>while barely having 30k sales which is shit tier sales.

30000 was where adjectiveless X-Men, Banner Hulk, Captain America and the Mighty Avengers, and Moon Knight were at or below in recent years.
>>
>>84168239

That said, there would be some feeling of malevolent vindication to be a comic writer and try and slip as many insane and damaging ideas through the editors as I could, knowing some would get through and make me infamous if not loved in my little pond. After all, my job might not even exist in a decade in any meaningful sense.
>>
>>84163977
Bitch is ugly af
>>
File: 1458960166892.png (148 KB, 302x350) Image search: [Google]
1458960166892.png
148 KB, 302x350
>>84163860
>Kamala, Prowler, and Strange stuck with the beautiful black basket ball player, and Lady War Machine
>>
>>84168488
>Lady War Machine
Whore Machine, senpai.
>>
>>84167907
>adults buying it to their young daughters as a friendly, cute, entry level comic book devoid of drama?
Pretty much, yeah. It's an all-ages book. Parents by it for their kids. Marvel has almost no all-ages books these days so if you're a parent wanting to get a child-friendly Marvel comic, Squirrel Girl is both one of the few options and one of the only ones where any characters kids might care about will show up. It has a lot of cameos from Marvel characters, whereas Marvel's other all-ages books, Hellcat and Moon-Girl & Devil Dinosaur, don't.
>>
>>84168252
Karnak, Carnage, Squadron Supreme, Nighthawk, Contest of Champions (RIP), Gwenpool, Ms. Marvel (not as good as her last volume, but still solid), and Totally Awesome Hulk.
>>
>>84168531
LOL fuck yes. We need to make this happen.
>>
File: 846818.jpg (66 KB, 610x822) Image search: [Google]
846818.jpg
66 KB, 610x822
>>84168669
>This is /co/
>>
>>84168702
>>>/tumblr/
You need to go back. This blatant SJW pandering feminist bullshit needs to be stamped out hard and fast. They need to know that we won't stand for any more of this constant race/gender swapping PC shit. It's our duty as representatives of the alt-right movement to let them know that enough is enough and we won't take it anymore.
>>
>>84168702
/co/'s stupid enough to play into what marvel wants, so yeah
>>
>>84168702
We turned your son into a meme, Skull.
>>
File: 1440013530268.jpg (47 KB, 350x339) Image search: [Google]
1440013530268.jpg
47 KB, 350x339
>>84168749
You had me going until the "alt-right movement" part.
>>
>>84163860
holy crap those designs are terrible. Is that the new war machine on the right side?
>>
>>84163920
When did Hellcat get cancelled?
>>
>>84163860

Why the fuck is Rand Paul there.
>>
>>84167315
>She has been put in every teaser BEFORE she had her sales

And the Inhumans were pushed even harder with multiple series.

>put in multiple games and the flgship avengers team, variant covers, and giving a ton of crossovers

So were the other Inhumans. Or are you pretending not to remember Infinity? Or the numerous Inhumans comics and appearances? Ms. Marvel has like, what, her own solo series and is in an Avengers title?

>while barely having 30k sales which is shit tier sales.

The other Inhuman comics were selling less than 30K and they were pushed harder than her. Or did you think they put Joe Madureira on Inhuman and Warren Ellis on Karnak for no reason?
>>
>>84164272
>Artist had to be told to stop giving Doreen big titties
Kek
>>
>>84168816
Nah, that's Fallout LARPer.
>>
>>84167393
>barefoot
>all that dirt
>baby's wet shit creeping up the back of his diaper
His house must be disgusting.
>>
>>84164272

Fuck I love the way that guy draws SG.
>>
File: Darwyn_Cooke JLA.jpg (291 KB, 1600x859) Image search: [Google]
Darwyn_Cooke JLA.jpg
291 KB, 1600x859
>>84167721

>DC back on the rise
>Marvel doing its 3rd or 4th "Marvel NOW" relaunch

Feels good man
>>
File: 1392791827196.jpg (73 KB, 636x273) Image search: [Google]
1392791827196.jpg
73 KB, 636x273
>>84167943

Not as bad as the 90's when they were on the brink of bankruptcy, but creative wise its pretty fucking bad
>>
>Kate
Please no
>>
>>84168252
Totally Awesome Hulk is good and the Cap books are good. Well, the art on Sam Wilson sucks now.

Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch, and Ant-Man are okay. I also read Howard the Duck, but it's definitely in that faggot cuck vein of books.
>>
>>84164067
Is that not Tony stark holding the iron man helmet? He's drawn exactly like Robert Downey Junior even.
>>
File: pls no.jpg (135 KB, 600x555) Image search: [Google]
pls no.jpg
135 KB, 600x555
Is... Is this real? It can't be, right? I'm being trolled, right?
>>
File: Hawkeye Leaving.png (3 MB, 1281x652) Image search: [Google]
Hawkeye Leaving.png
3 MB, 1281x652
>>84169171

>Clint is going to die or go to jail because Carol is fucking retarded
>>
>>84167900
Don't forget that the Point One story for the Ultimates was about America planning to stop them if they ever started shit they shouldn't.

Ewing's planned for this.
>>
File: image.png (508 KB, 575x457) Image search: [Google]
image.png
508 KB, 575x457
>>84163860
Every time that I think it can't get more uninteresting, the fine folks at marvel proceed to prove me wrong.
>>
>>84169231
Doom drawn like Vincent Cassel.
>>
>>84169235

Wasn't she fired? Even Marvel couldn't put up with her
>>
>>84169151
>Not as bad as the 90's when they were on the brink of bankruptcy

With out Disney and WB backing both of the big two print companies would be out of business
>>
>>84169231
It is not. That would be Victor Von Doom wo a few anons have suggested looks more like Vincent Cassel than anyone else, but especially RDJ.
>>
>entire universe revolves around Iron Man because that's what Bendis is writing
What happened to this company?
>>
File: 1430583117563.jpg (8 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
1430583117563.jpg
8 KB, 300x199
>>84163860

>Gwenpoole went from being a cover joke, to a parody character, and will now be pushed as main character

Does Marvel not have any self-awareness?
>>
>>84169270
Do you have source on that specific comic/page? I just really find it hard to believe.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 70

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.