[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dofus movie / Wakfu thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 21
File: ravi.jpg (86 KB, 684x574) Image search: [Google]
ravi.jpg
86 KB, 684x574
It's Thursday again! Let's grab a plate and talk about the movie and shows.

Pastebin of links
http://pastebin.com/pnixYFQ4

A stream for the movie
http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Dofus-Livre-1-Julith/Movie?id=70833

Also consider the blu-ray and other merch to support.
http://www.ankama-shop.com/fr/3-dofus
>>
Bim
>>
i went to sleep and the previous thread died:

Why are joris' eyes black in Wakfu instead of blue. Shouldn't they be blue since ogrest has the black dofus at the time?
>>
>>84163846
Good point. Maybe he found a different source of power that darkened his eyes.
>>
bumpioli
>>
>>84163846
>>84164256
The ebony dofus
>>
>>84166672
Which is in Ogrest's possession at the time of Wakfu. The dragon spirit was returned to the egg anyway.
>>
File: 1467243825077.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1467243825077.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>mfw threads can't even break 100 posts before they die overnight.
>This thread doesn't even have 10 posts and it's already suffering page 10
>>
File: m7e40bQtNG1rsmkzoo1_500.gif (974 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
m7e40bQtNG1rsmkzoo1_500.gif
974 KB, 450x253
>>84168649
>>
I don't ship them, but this is nice.
>>
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=824212

Please try the encode I put so much effort into.

Testing codecs/profiles/settings on various clips for the best result possible on an Athlon II X2 250 is no joke, not to mention the actual 3-day encode after those small encodes.

Please, add this to the next pastebin
>>
>>84166810
Maybe having it inside him for a hundred years changed him the same way it instantly changed his skin when he was a baby.
>>
Do any of you play the game?
>>
File: 1463293828493.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1463293828493.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>84169872
I'll download and check it out, kudos for it being a torrent. Seriously, I appreciate the work anons put into uploading the series but downloading batches through Mega is so shit.
I guess I'll have to download them one at a time like some kind of animal.
>mfw Chrome fucked up halfway my downloading of 10 gigs of Kerubim,
>mfw each season of Wakfu is 30 gigs.
>>
>>84170300
Until I can put together 400 USD for the rest of my computer build (unlikely soon, considering my recent trips to the hospital have emptied my savings, even with insurance)
>>
>>84170368
sorry, I meant to meant to say "I won't be able to transcode anything else until..."
>>
File: 108_all_690_300.jpg (176 KB, 690x300) Image search: [Google]
108_all_690_300.jpg
176 KB, 690x300
>>84170155

I sometimes play the Wakfu Game.

Masqs are pretty fun.
>>
>>84169872
managed to forget about it.
already seen it last ravioli thread.

>>84170300
>not using jdownloader
i understand the thing with torrents. but i dumped everything on mega because the connection is fiber quality but it's port locked (student room)
wakfu brrip magnets are somewhere around the internet (lurked on some magnet searchers, but are they seeded?idk downloaded them almost a year ago). current dofus rips are from t411
>>
File: cheers.jpg (203 KB, 1587x1032) Image search: [Google]
cheers.jpg
203 KB, 1587x1032
>>84170368
>even with insurance

Only in america.
>>
>>84162782
The movie wasn't very good.
Honestly, it's a 6/10 for me.
The Story was barely above mediocre.
The only good thing were the characters and character interactions, and even those felt pretty barebonds outside Joris and Kerubim.
Which brings me to another point, Kerubim's death. That shit was absolutely pants-on-head retarded and it felt like they just did that for the sake of having a sad moment.
It's also clear that someone that work on the animation/character design is a virgin neet. Because holy fuck the girls are so oversexualized.
The twist with Joris was also pretty much fucking badly implemented.
All and all, this movie was very bad. The only good thing was the animation.
If we do end up getting a sequel hopefully better people will work on it.
>>
>>84170767
>Because holy fuck the girls are so oversexualized.

Right.
>>
File: 1466451108315.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1466451108315.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
>>84170767
>It's also clear that someone that work on the animation/character design is a virgin neet. Because holy fuck the girls are so oversexualized.
>>
>>84170767
I agree with you about the women but that's sort of a staple of Ankama's works. It's very surprising when they actually don't find a way to sexualize a female character who is designed to be attractive.
>>
File: tumblr_o9c0hogAOY1snek56o1_1280.png (1 MB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9c0hogAOY1snek56o1_1280.png
1 MB, 1280x1280
I like crazy eyes derp
>>
>>84171012
They "sexualize" more than just women, why do people always just bitch about the women when the men aren't exempt from it? Just this movie alone has more man bulge in the span of 1 hour and 40 minutes than I've ever been exposed to, doesn't deter from my overall enjoyment because I don't care.
Also keep in mind that American sensibilities don't match with the French.
Either learn to accept it or stop feeling threatened every time an overtly attractive woman show up on screen.
>>
>>84171339
Khan is the only time I can think of where a male character was sexualized and it was pretty obvious that his was done in a more tongue in cheek sort of way. Just because he's physically fit and they do the occasional close up of his dick bulge and butt, doesn't mean he was actually designed to be appealing to women. There's a difference between "LOL PENIS XD" and Bakara floating naked, sparkling and with a closeup of her bouncing butt.

>Either learn to accept it or stop feeling threatened every time an overtly attractive woman show up on screen.
I wasn't trying to be hostile in my comment. Like I said, it's just something Ankama does and it's to be expected, but that doesn't mean people can't talk about it in a way that doesn't revolve around fapping to the character.
>>
>>84170155
I played wakfu before it turned to complete shit. I tired out dofus fucklong ago. I played krosmaster a bit too. Not anymore though.
>>
File: Robo-Fogger.jpg (99 KB, 1024x725) Image search: [Google]
Robo-Fogger.jpg
99 KB, 1024x725
Animated Robo-Foggers when?
>>
>>84171453
Based clinical retard.
>>
File: 1414459472484.jpg (14 KB, 246x231) Image search: [Google]
1414459472484.jpg
14 KB, 246x231
>>84171752
Good discussion, glad we had this conversation.
>>
File: 1437819221940.png (15 KB, 754x406) Image search: [Google]
1437819221940.png
15 KB, 754x406
>>84171453
>Just because he's physically fit and they do the occasional close up of his dick bulge and butt, doesn't mean he was actually designed to be appealing to women.
kek
>There's a difference between "LOL PENIS XD" and Bakara floating naked, sparkling and with a closeup of her bouncing butt.
>There's a difference between "LOL TITS AND ASS XD" and Khan posing, well toned body glistening with sweat and with a close up of his pecks, abs, bulge and biceps.
There really isn't any difference senpai, also that scene was a parody of Japanese magical girl shows.
>I wasn't trying to be hostile in my comment.
I didn't take it that way, I was the hostile one, and mostly because I'm getting sick of people just glossing over the men like it's inconsequential and that only the women matter, going about it in no equal terms and throwing about double standards and ridiculous non existent notions of victimization.
>but that doesn't mean people can't talk about it in a way that doesn't revolve around fapping to the character.
We do this all the time, heck we're doing it right now.
>>
File: biker goultard.jpg (109 KB, 1192x800) Image search: [Google]
biker goultard.jpg
109 KB, 1192x800
>>
>>84171782
All I'm saying is if Khan was supposed to be a demonstration of how Ankama can totally pander to women too, it was a colossal failure and he came across more as a parody. I'd say Joris' dad was a better example of it, though I think it was unintentional on Ankama's part and they just wanted to make an underwear joke.
>>
>>84171891
Khan was the comic relief so of course it doesn't get taken seriously, doesn't change anything.
Be it men or women, there's nothing wrong with it, cartoons with well build bodies and assets are no different than Greek sculptures, both are representations of the body taken to it's maximum appeal or form.
Why people seem so offended with drawings of women and only women, in mediums that unsubtly live off of unrealistic standards, is beyond me.
Also, up to you to answer this, but are you a woman?
>>
>>84170516
I started playing a couple of days ago with a Foggernaut. We should team up sometime.

>>84171698
What is different now from back then? I tried dofus back at highschool when it was popular among emos and weebs.
>>
File: 1466254164223.jpg (111 KB, 1280x690) Image search: [Google]
1466254164223.jpg
111 KB, 1280x690
Lilotte is for ___________.
>>
>>84172346
>Lilotte is for sale
>>
There a physical release of the Wakfu comics in English?
>>
>>84172404
only some on Comixology. (something like that)
>>
>>84172404
Only for Shak Shaka, and it can be hard to find, but it should be on Archambault soon. They ship to the US, but it currently says it's in-stores only. I don't know if that's only because it's in presale or if it will stay that way.
>>
>>84172346
>Lilotte for president
>>
File: disgusted cra.png (97 KB, 213x264) Image search: [Google]
disgusted cra.png
97 KB, 213x264
>>84171339
>why do people always just bitch about the women when the men aren't exempt from it?
It's 2016 anon COME ON

>>84172346
strictly, STRICTLY fore cutes only, no lewds
>>
>>84172334
They turned wakfu from a sandbox-style MMO with no quests (achievements to give you cool shit to strive for, mostly decorations as rewards), lots of secrets and hidden areas, the possibility to render an area completely extinct of all life (e.g. during war), where everyone would play together and every town and bridge was pretty populated, to an on-rail experience with a few secrets leftover and where only towns, and only sometimes, have anyone in them. Then they added the lore-fucking eliotropes just because people said (rightfully) that they wanted to play with portals (that didn't mean that it had to be fucking eliTOTALLYNOTAtropes for fuck's sake). Combined with the lackluster content in the god dimensions, ankama constantly fucking gameplay in the ass (used to be that supports and positioners were even more important than healers and damage dealers, then it was all just healers and dd except a few fights, now it's a pure damage-per-turn race and nothing else matters) as well as shit balance (foggers were literally better than sacs at precisely everything except solo leveling, at one point osas were just a superior version of a sadida, etc.) and their refusal to ever fix bugs and poor quest balancing (earth sacs couldn't complete the desert area without allies because the debuffs from the enemies would mathematically guarantee their death even in pre-boss fights, and they didn't have anywhere near enough damage to face the boss), add to that allusions to the most retarded decisions ever with regard to profession changes and most people just said fuck it and left.
What MMO is fun without anyone else around? None. Welcome to modern wakfu.
>>
Oh cool, finally got my Blu-ray.

There's a little Atcham scratchcard thing that I guess is for the MMO I don't play, so I guess I might hand that off to someone here who does, but not right now.

Pretty severe banding in some places, as well as ringing, aliasing, and other artifacts. But it's certainly better an improvement over iTunes.
>>
And before anyone asks
>>
>>84175025
That window frame looks pretty awesome in hi-res honestly.
>>
>>84173850

Didn't they say at one point that eliatropes would never be playable (before the EliOtropes came along)?
>>
File: 47517192_p0 by lena.png (537 KB, 863x1025) Image search: [Google]
47517192_p0 by lena.png
537 KB, 863x1025
>>84175146
They did.
>>
>>84173850
Dude, that sucks. I already noticed the low population. But what I still can't get my head around is why everybody is so reluctant to talk or interat in any way.
I tryed to hold a conversation with anyone, but the few people who I got to answer me never past the small talk. Except for just one dude with who I even had to have a friendly duel.

That is, as you can now imagine, the reason I came here asking who plays. Maybe we could get a little /co/munity of ours to play.
>>
>>84175146
Yup, that's why many people were pissed and left when eliOtropes happened.
>>
>>84175564
>why everybody is so reluctant to talk or interat in any way.
Same reason as any other MMO: they're shitposting in their guildchat because normal interactions are pointless now. You only group for dungeons with your guild, you only farm trees/mobs in your havenworld (what the fuck were they fucking thinking when they introduced that crap??), and you just rush to maxlevel instead of actually having fun. Since everything is a dpt race, it also means you don't need to shop around for people with the right role. And with easy-mode dungeons, everyone can solo. All they need to cancerize the game to the max is a dungeon queue.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.