[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"You know what else you're gonna miss? That guy. Enjoy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 12
File: CN screenshot.jpg (624 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
CN screenshot.jpg
624 KB, 1200x1200
"You know what else you're gonna miss? That guy. Enjoy him while you got him, know what I'm saying?"

Is Rigby finally going to die for the 50th time?
>>
>>84160992
what? rigby is going to get a heart attack or something?
>>
>>84161160
I'm just referencing how it looks like he's having an anxiety attack.
>>
>>84160992
>people still think that throwaway gag from House Rules is forshadowing

L M A O
M
A
O
>>
>>84160992
Rigby is gonna be fine

If anything from the previews it seems like it mostly gonna be about Mordecai realizing that he has literally gone no where with his life for the past few years while Rigby actually grew up and surpassed him, since he learned how to be happy and have stable relationships with people
>>
>>84161338
That was a part of the joke, hence "die for the 50th time"

I was joking about how it looked like he was going into some fucked up state from extreme anxiety. There are people though who have still been referencing that line for something in the future.

>>84161347
Still hope this isn't going to be one of those things where Mordecai does something stupid that we should sympathize with, like how I guess we were supposed to feel bad for him at the altar scene because he lost his head or something.
>>
>>84161347
>Rigby actually grew up and surpassed him

He's getting his diploma finally which is nice, but that's not "surpassing" Mordecai financially or socially or anything. It's just him achieving a life goal which he never thought he could do while Mordecai has kind of been taking a back seat on that while on his love quest. :^) In reality though, they're still both in a (comfy) dead end job and not really planning anything for the future. Mordecai will probably just realize he can't rely on putting himself above Rigby as a sign of progress or personal success and maybe will do some soul searching while being unfortunately roped into the dome/space bullshit.

...Or this could just be "DUDE, you have GF and I DON'T!!! I can't BELIEVE you man, it's just HIGH SCHOOL, YOU AIN'T ALL THAT!!!!" because I don't expect good writing in this show beyond some chuckle worthy comedy here and there.
>>
>>84161383
I kinda expect another episode like what happened at Muscle Man's wedding

I kinda hate that they just sort of ignore that that whole thing happened, they seem to try and pretend that Margret never left and CJ never came back, she has literally completely disappeared from the show despite the fact that she was closer to Morde than Margret was before she left and she was actually friends with Eileen and Rigby its not like they just hung out with her because of Morde but know she just disappears and we never talked about her again
>>
>>84161404
I mean the big difference is that I think Rigby is happy with his life and Morde isn't

Rigby has a girlfriend and friends who love him and he is perfectly fine working in a dead end job for the rest of his life

I don't think Mordecai is ok with that, and is probably realizing that he hasn't actually changed or grown much since he started at the park, what has to be at least 5 years ago.
>>
>>84161474
Okay but that's not surpassing, thats acceptance with your situation and desire to grow.

Objectively they're still in the same position since they started the show. One just stuck with their cardboard cutout accessory girl longer than the other with his two because "this is how we make drama in the show, make big game changing events that eventually return to status quo and hinder the storyline in hindsight."

Rigby really doesn't have friends other than Mordo though, at best he's acquaintances with his workmates like Mordo is.
>>
>>84161511
He's friends with Margaret and what I guess used to be CJ.

Not the guy you're talking to though.
>>
>>84161511
I would say Muscle Man and High Five Ghost are clearly friends with both of them by now

Skips, Pops and Benson are a bit of a different story
>>
>>84161554
No way, they're totally friends with Pops. He's the gentlemen, if anything they find his simple and polite actions dull sometimes but they respect him. There's no way they're not friends with him.
>>
wait is the series finale really just rigby trying to graduate? no big hour long plot or anything? like a follow up to exit 9b where even more characters come back?
>>
>>84161929
I'm more curious as to why this is a flashback episode, prequel story types suck because you already know what's going to happen if you saw anything in the current time.
>>
>>84161929
Season. Finale.

>>84162054
I guess you're not caught up, he never graduated so he's trying to do it now. This is present time.
>>
>>84162145
Oh, well speaking of time when does it air? Stream? Also yea I haven't watched since I think halfway through Season 6.
>>
ok but all jokes and assumptions aside how would you guys react if he did have a panic/anxiety or heart attack?
>>
>>84162346
Not care one way or the other cause he's a cartoon raccoon, and not a real person?
>>
File: 1459904174291.jpg (42 KB, 453x576) Image search: [Google]
1459904174291.jpg
42 KB, 453x576
>>84162355
>he
>>
>>84161404
Guy you argued with last time here. Why didnt you just say that? Would saved us a lot of typing because I agree.
>>
>>84161474
>>84161511
I never considered that option. Mordo is still the same as in S1, but Rigby isn't.

Probably because I know his changing to less if a jerk was not gradual, but sudden. But the show has been going for so long that now, you could actually call it gradual change.
>>
>>84162416
What are you arguing here? Rigby's a dude. That's been a thing since forever.
>>
>>84162497
>i wouldn't care because he isn't a real thing, just a cartoon
>he
>>
>>84162517
I'm not that guy but they're saying that Rigby is male. He isn't limited to just people. Anything that's male can be referred to as he. What are you even going on about?
>>
>>84162517
Am I really getting grilled because of what I said while still using pronouns as if the character was real?

Fine, "it" isn't real. Is that good for you?
>>
File: think about my crank rigby.png (190 KB, 377x359) Image search: [Google]
think about my crank rigby.png
190 KB, 377x359
>>84162539
no because he is real and hes my husbando
>>
File: 1372716976495.jpg (89 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1372716976495.jpg
89 KB, 848x480
>>84162557
He's mine, too.

Fuck you.
>>
File: cant.gif (927 KB, 480x364) Image search: [Google]
cant.gif
927 KB, 480x364
>>84162575
>>
What's the best episode of Season 7?
>>
>>84162683
I always like to rewatch The Button, The Dome Experiment Special, and Rigby Goes to the Prom if I need something to pass the time or relax to.
>>
At least after tonight I won't have to be plagued with "BRAND NEW CROSSOVER SPECIAL EVENT BETWEEN THE TEEN TITANS AND... THE POWERPUFF GIRLS?!?! THINGS ARE GONNA GET WILD THURSDAY NIGHT ON CARTOON NETWORK, WHICH TEAM ARE YOU ON???"

Maybe the holdover from the even will help RS with ratings? It'd be a shame if all the kids tuned out immediately after the episode starts.
>>
>>84162834
it's an hour and 15 minute holdover, so maybe??

Here's today's Yoursday schedule
6pm - TTG vs PPG DEBUT
6:15pm - NEW We Bare Bears: "We Bare Bears Digital Shorts 2" (note a Digital Shorts 1 has never aired)
6:30pm - TTG: Operation Dude Rescue
7:00pm - NEW Ninjago
7:30pm - The thing this thread's about
>>
>>84162877
Oh, I thought the TTG/PPG crossover was connected, I didn't know it was a start and finish opposite end of the schedule thing, still plausible, it's more likely than if they didn't show a new TTG or PPG tonight anyway.

I remember We Bare Bears, is that a compilation of the shorts they've done before for that time slot or is it supposed to be an episode about them making shorts?

Also it's a damn shame Regular Show (and Adventure Time) have been right at the end of the night for a long time.
>>
>>84162927
apparently the actual WBB episode title according to TitanTV is "Potty Time; Panda's Profile Pic" so yeah it looks like it's 2 shorts mashed into one episode
on another note, the TTG episode is called "The Teen Titans Go! and Powerpuff Girls Completely Organic Crossover Special"
>>
>>84162955
>The Teen Titans Go! and Powerpuff Girls Completely Organic Crossover Special
I knew this, I saw it while checking for other Rigby's Graduation Day Special clips or news, I wish they'd stop trying to make titles long to sound cool. I used to do that when I'd make stories at like 9 because it sounds cooler like that, or at least it did to me. It just sounds retarded when you do it like that.

>Potty Time
did the show fucking plummet that fast? I cut off around Charlie Ball and I heard the recent episodes were poorly written and they were out of character. Now it sounds really.. bad.

I wonder if we'll get a compilation of the RS shorts in one timeslot, probably not since we don't get reruns.
>>
File: shits happening.gif (865 KB, 370x281) Image search: [Google]
shits happening.gif
865 KB, 370x281
WAIT IT AIRS TODAY? I THOUGHT IT WAS NEXT WEEK. FUCK. I HAVE SO MUCH I WANTED TO DO.
>>
File: Mordecai Problems.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Mordecai Problems.png
2 MB, 1600x900
Never made one of these before, chose a random EST time location and set it up, this should be an accurate countdown to the episode.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20160630T1930&p0=4468&ud=1&font=cursive&csz=1
>>
>>84163103
I thought it was already almost 7 PM over there.
>>
Still waiting for an episode where CJ comes back and it ends up completely ruining Morde's life so Rigby finds a time machine to go back in time and warn his past self to stop Morde from kissing CJ at the New Year's Eve Party
>>
>>84163244
I was disappointed they never followed up on that, it sounded like a big deal and they ended it with Rigby not knowing if he messed up or not, and I'm sure he did.
>>
>>84163273
I'm sure they will, I find it hard to believe that after being such an important character for like 2 season CJ will literally never appear again
>>
File: 1463786511044.jpg (69 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1463786511044.jpg
69 KB, 450x450
>>84160992
I wish CN would stop doing this meme shit.
>>
>>84163325
>when you
>that feeling when
i wish these would stop being used by everyone
>>
>>84163399
>Dubs for both
well a guy can dream
>>
>>84160992
Give me five reasons why I should care about this cartoon that's been going for near six years now
>>
>>84163480
you do you, man
>>
I remember JG saying in the old interview he couldn't wait to see people's reactions after it happens.

So curious.
>>
MORDECAI PROBLEMS
>>
>>84163612
*Betacai
>>
>>84163244
Maybe it's not a standalone episode but just a gag?

Like, Rigby sees Mordecai being bummed out and tries time traveling, leading to what we have seen? I would be okay if it's just mentioned to have happened off screen.
>>
>>84160992
>when you've graduated but still have dreams about failing school
So, calarts?
>>
Have we seen a single thing from the second half?
>>
>>84162877
>note a Digital Shorts 1 has never aired
They never aired, but they WERE released online over the course of last year
>>
>>84164019
Nope. Which is why it's also possible that the screenshots are from the whole thing.
>>
>>84164130
It really seems like it's Part 1, the screenshots I mean. Like how the first 3 are in Margaret and Eileen's place, and the one with benson on the stairs and the one right after being the banana segment, those were about a minute apart.
>>
>>84164130
maybe if you'd stop coming around you'd know, annoying tripfag, i bet the only thing you like about the show is eileen and the other girls
>>
>>84164464
She always complains about the lack of screentime for them and how they only get noticed when it relates to love.
>>
I kinda want to get back to watching both AT and RS, since I've heard both are recovering from their poor seasons. But specifically for this thread, the last episodes from RS I remember watching was a few after the wedding episode. And maybe occasionally an Rigby/Eileen episode because I find these two very cute together. So where exactly am I at? Somewhere in the middle of S6?
>>
>>84162970
WBB's second season has been a mess. The only one I've liked so far is the one with the ranger girl. The other episodes try way too hard to be relevant (selfie stick, phones, memes, etc) or just push the characters out of character. It's really odd.
>>
>>84165001

>A few after the wedding

The beginning of season 7.
>>
>>84165009
Agreed. I mean they already had the meme stuff and the trend vibes as stories before but when they do it now it feels really stupid, moreso than usual.
>>
It's a shame there's a Heroes Vs. Heroes countdown at the top of the screen during shows and occasionally one at the bottom too, but nothing for RS. It never even got it's own promo.
>>
>>84166190
why are they fighting again?
>>
>>84166347
To see who can stop mojo jojo

i dont see why it matters, they should just fucking do it

Anyway, does anyone know if there's a stream?
>>
>>84166599
its because the TT think the PPG are babies

apparently this is the biggest CN event ever because they just glitched the fuck out with promo ads on the screen during this episode broadcast. the count down timer doubled at the bottom of the screen and the bottom animated banner popped up over it, then they all disappeared for like 10 seconds
>>
why are you fucks talking about the crossover
>>
>>84163480
If you don't care, you don't care. You're better off discussing something you like than posting in a thread you have no investment in.

>>84163899
I completely forgot this sideplot existed but this would be a good way to handle it.

>>84163921
I can't wait for this meme to die.
>>
File: poster.jpg (177 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
poster.jpg
177 KB, 900x1200
https://twitter.com/JGQuintel/status/748564395521769472

fuck shit damn cocks
>>
File: I GOT LIFT.gif (906 KB, 734x734) Image search: [Google]
I GOT LIFT.gif
906 KB, 734x734
>>84168197
ITS COMING
>>
File: excuse me.gif (321 KB, 374x209) Image search: [Google]
excuse me.gif
321 KB, 374x209
>>84168197
I'm gonna win that fucking race.
>>
nothing is going to happen

rigby will be scared

then he will give it
>>
>>84168197
I wonder if JG is married.
>>
>>84168197
So he writes that stuff digitally but it looks like a real marker?
>>
>>84169087
He is, like actually.

If I remember correctly, that's how Rigby's name came to be. JG initially wanted it to be Ricky but she misheard him and thought he said "Rigby" and since then it stuck.
>>
Wasn't there something about Morecai and Rigby's last names getting revealed soon too?
>>
>>84169948
I want this.
>>
>>84163597
maybe tonight is the night rigby finally confesses his love for mordecai and then everything goes to shit
>>
>>84169948
I really hope it doesn't happen. Id rather take not knowing at all than something so whitebred as "Dunwoody" for Benson. Or at least something generic like "Smith" in Margaret's case (which fits her generic "character")
>>
>>84169547
he printed it out and wrote on it, you can tell by the lighting on the picture.
>>
>>84170086
Some people think that Rigby is latino.

>Rigby Sanchez
>>
NO LAST NAMES FOR MORDECAI AND RIGBY

I DONT WANT TO KNOW WANDER'S REAL NAME
I DONT WANT TO KNOW DIPPER'S REAL NAME
>>
>>84170262
I like that stuff in fanart/fanfiction but I don't know how I'd react to that being canon. Then again, I doubt it's a thing since Rigby's family so far is pretty whitebred too.
>>
>>84170359
I remember how Rigby's Dad looked better adjusted in the Thanksgiving special. But I guess they didn't want the Flanders type dad and more of a jerk dad.

For some reason, their parents also had to picked up from the airport despite after that episode it was established that Rigby and Mordecai used to live in the suburbs of the City.
>>
bump cause I guess this is gonna be the talkback
>>
File: 1397747990097.png (148 KB, 446x833) Image search: [Google]
1397747990097.png
148 KB, 446x833
So who bets pic related will come back and the dome shit will be Russian related again?
>>
>>84161929
>wait is the series finale really just rigby trying to graduate?

Wait, what? Regular Show is ending??
>>
>>84172723
see
>>84162145

Why is this so hard for people to grasp? There's another season coming after this.
>>
>>84172753

Sorry. I havent watched RS in a while since I dont have cable and I'm out of the loop.
>>
I'm making an official talkback/discussion like normal in 5 minutes, you can join there or just stay here, doesn't matter, I just really like having a designated thread.
>>
>>84173918
>>84173918

well we're waiting
>>
>>84174086
Sorry! Internet wouldn't react at all for awhile even though every other page was loading

>>84174099
guess the image was taking it's time uploading
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.