[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /co/, can you give me a list of what crossovers Spider-Man's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
Hey, /co/, can you give me a list of what crossovers Spider-Man's had? I'm not talking about the in company stuff. I'm talking about the out there ones, like Spider-Man and Red Sojna, and Spider-Man and Invinsible. Even stuff like how he was in that one Tony Hawk game.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 250x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 250x332
>>84157487
>>
File: 001.jpg (98 KB, 492x758) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
98 KB, 492x758
>>
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/earthcrossoverall.htm

This has pretty much everything, including Spider-Man.
>>
>>84157576
>>84157693
Back when Marvel and DC use to be friendly with a bit of a rivalry to each other and we got super sick crossovers all the time. ;~; Too bad their relationship went to shit.
>>
File: K6OhIGL.jpg (70 KB, 1022x642) Image search: [Google]
K6OhIGL.jpg
70 KB, 1022x642
>>
File: 18loys3juxqphjpg.jpg (133 KB, 800x615) Image search: [Google]
18loys3juxqphjpg.jpg
133 KB, 800x615
>>
>>84157902
Good, that cunt deserved it.
>>
>>84157487
Story time?
>>
Spider-Man was in the Avengers vs Attack on Titan book of that counts. God, what the fuck were they thinking.
>>
>>84157902
>>84157918
>It's your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, Charlie Brown!
>Josh Keaton returns as Spidey
>can only go "wah wah" like the other adults
>does thing like in these comics

Would /co/ watch that?
>>
>>84158481
Replace Josh Keaton with Daniel Barnes and I'd be down.
>>
>>84157487
I could, but why don't you google it yourself?
>>
>>84158723
Because I've yet to find a complete list and I was wondering if we could try and make one.
>>
>>84158723
If this is real, then this series sucks.
>>
>>84159411
He ends up getting kicked in the balls immediately after by Gwen because they think he's some prankster fucking with them.
>>
>>84157736
That was single handedly because of Quesada. Once he leaves and Marvel does a heavy overhaul with writers I'm sure DC and Marvel will go back to friendly terms.
>>
>>84157612

oh shit, how have i not read this.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.