[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the best scene in any superhero movie, bar none.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: CmKRI0NWkAANFsF.jpg-large.jpg (274 KB, 1449x858) Image search: [Google]
CmKRI0NWkAANFsF.jpg-large.jpg
274 KB, 1449x858
This is the best scene in any superhero movie, bar none.
>>
It's not even the best scene in the movie.
>>
>>84154766
It's not even the best scene in the film mate
>>
>>84154981
It's actually one of the worst
>>
>>84154766
best part of that movie were the end credits
>>
I love DC but their movies are pretty terrible.
>>
>>84155005
They could have been better
>>
>>84155005
And the best part of your life will be the funeral
>>
>>84154766
So I just watched the ultimate capekino.

I had forgotten, in the endless debates of micharacterisation and editing in /co/ what my biggest gripe with the movie was.

IT IS FUCKING BORING
A FUCKING SNOOZEFEST, till the main fight.

BOOOOOOORING.

That was the one thing.
The other was that autist. Holy shit was an autist. And even worse, /co/ what-if-ed me today with Zane as Luthor. All while watching Eienberg, I was thinking of a suave, cool as fuck Zane with deep voice being a Luthor that could really work. I could see it.
>>
>>84154766
I just noticed the symbol in the ground. What is it?
>>
>>84155465
It's an Omega, it's Darkseid's symbol.
>>
>>84155304
literally just finished it aswell. its 3:45 am and i dont regret watching it.
i think it rounded up everything pretty well and the little things added are a god send. i really, really enjoyed it, unlike the cinema version.
im no /co/ expert so my opinion is really uneducated and inexperienced as far as the lore and shit goes but i liked it. i guess sperging about it is just normal to anyone that visits this board.

night /co/, may gadot safeguard your dreams.
>>
>>84155482
Thanks. Everything makes more sense now.
>>
>>84155465
>>84155482
Yeah because that shot went by so fast I thought it was green lanterns symbol. Boy did I feel silly
>>
>>84155115
But he's not alive during his funeral, that doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>84155002

It was a good scene but it had only a tenuous connection to the main A plot of the movie itself, and doesn't mean a lot to casual viewers who aren't already bought into the Fourth World/Hypercrisis symbology shenanigans of the DCU.
>>
>>84155523
I was really tired when I saw it and my first thought was Omega Men
>>
I disagree but I'm not going to lie and say that I wasn't impressed by how it looked when I first saw it.
>>
>>84155005

I know, right? Is like when the credits show up you go in your mind ''I just saw a master piece of cinema! I literally became smarter after watching this!''

10/10, high quality kino.
>>
>>84154766
agreed.
watching Star-Lord dance through those ancient ruins using a rat-monster as a microphone was hilarious.
>>
>>84154766
Superman's First Flight in Man of Steel is still the greatest ever for me.
>>
>>84155304
Just because I felt with this post I was too hard on the film, it had good parts.

Alfred
Battfleck
Batman vs Superman
Wondy Gadot

But the rest was very meh.
All the Clark/Supes-Lois start was so, so, boring.
And Luthor was offensive. And killing off mercy was bad too, she was really hot.
>>
>>84154766
All the dream sequences were only made to put them in the trailers
>>
>>84154766
watch that fight again, it's another case of stupid footsoldiers standing around like morons while bats beats on them.
>>
>>84155859

I actually like the idea of having all the weird semi-prophetic dream shit happen to Batman because his role as Batman in the DCU sets him up thematically as a sort of oracle (to borrow their own word) for the setting. I'm phone posting though so I don't really want to detail it in what's just going to be another shitposting thread.
>>
File: Literal movie DLC.jpg (780 KB, 3375x2625) Image search: [Google]
Literal movie DLC.jpg
780 KB, 3375x2625
>>
>>84154766
/tv/ is that way my memespouting friend
>>
>>84156013
Is this real? That's hilarious.
>>
>>84156013
I fell for it and drove 2 hours out of town to see it in imax, got sick on the way.
>>
>>84155610
What
>>
>>84156445
But seeing BvS cured you right? Honestly regular 3D was way better than IMAX.
>>
File: 8de.png (311 KB, 680x681) Image search: [Google]
8de.png
311 KB, 680x681
>>84154766
fuck off back to /tv/
>>
>>84154766
Lex Luthor was the only really entertaining character in the whole movie since everyone else was so bland.
>>
>>84156505

If you don't already know what the deal is with Darkseid you don't care about what's going on in thag dream sequence other than "Batman's scared Superman will go evil" which we already know. There's more going on in the scene that signify that Batman's premonition is actually more related to Darkseid taking over or Superman being corrupted by Anti-Life, but most viewers who aren't familiar with the DCU won't catch that angle or don't care.
>>
>>84156680
Oh okay. I'm familiar with that storyline, but didn't know why you mentioned fourth wall breaking.
>>
>>84156720

Sorry, didn't mean it in that sense, it's just that the ALE, the Source and Fourth World stuff factors heavily into the Hypercrisis wild speculation regarding the nature of the DCU so I tend to shove them together under the same topics.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>84154766
>dream sequence
>reference to big baddy for future franchise movies
>bat mask over a coat
>another snyder "reference" to a more competent director

Worst scene in cinema ever?
>>
>>84154766

>wearing batsuit and trenchcoat in blazing apocalyptic desert

they're not even trying
>>
>>84158271
His Batsuit self insulates you cretin!
>>
Does anyone else think that the Superman soldiers are actually Justifiers?
>>
>scene that does nothing but tease sequel and give Batman contrived reason to go after Superman
nah
>>
File: 1466871553840.jpg (63 KB, 377x475) Image search: [Google]
1466871553840.jpg
63 KB, 377x475
>>84154766
>DCucks believe this
>>
>>84154766
funnel-ferry butterbar
funnel-ferry butterbar
funnel-ferry butterbar
funnel-ferry butterbar
>>
>>84160958
Great scene.
>>
>>84155304
I liked the movie and I find most marvel and DC movies boring a shit
>>
>>84161051
You're under arrest. That opinion is illegal to have around these parts. You're going to get re-educated.
>>
>>84161079
I'd rather be braindead
>>
>>84154766
I have been replaying this scene for like a hundred times, it's definitely one of the best piece of dream sequences in the cinematic history.
They gets the nightmare feeling so right, it actually feels like a fucking nightmare.
The music and sound effects make people feel uneasy and has a lot of sudden pauses, the cutting is jarring and completely unnatural. When you thought the dream has ended it suddenly shocks you with another dream with the flash, it feels so sudden and out of nowhere like what a dream should be.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.