[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was Peter a ghost anyway? Is it just body-switching science?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Ghost_Spidey.jpg (178 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
Ghost_Spidey.jpg
178 KB, 500x750
Why was Peter a ghost anyway? Is it just body-switching science?
>>
>>84152127
Remember how ASM 700 ended?
>>
he was dead dumbass
>>
>>84152127
So, Dr Octopus used Octobots to rewrite both his and Peter's brainwaves, and upload all memories to one another's new bodies, so it wasn't so much a straight body swap as it was Peter and ock hypnotised to believe they were one another, with accompanying memories.

The ghost of Peter was basically feedback. The remnants of the original personality of Peter Parker, the last vestige of his identity and memories laying dormant and suppressed by the "ock persona".

He wasn't a ghost. Merely a subconscious construct of the id - clinging to life as his brain sought to repair the damages done.

Yes I'm aware of how stupid that is.

Fun little run though.
>>
>>84153634
Thank you, this was the answer I was looking for that wasn't just "he's dead".
>>
>>84152127
He wasn't a ghost, also it was the only way to show Peter was still there.
>>84152864
Stop being a dumbass, he wasn't dead, Ock just put his memories in Spidey, and those memories were in control for a time. Doc Ock's body died thinking he was actually Peter Parker, when he in-fact wasn't. Again, with enough time both sets of memories would have reverted to normal.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.