[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Childhood Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5
File: scoobydooreluctantwerewolf.jpg (48 KB, 380x511) Image search: [Google]
scoobydooreluctantwerewolf.jpg
48 KB, 380x511
When I was young, my Mom rented this for me from Rogers Video. I remember thinking that it was okay as a child. Now, I look back at it as a reminder of some good years. Years that have long since passed. Please, share some of your good memories here.
>>
>>84152004
Scoobykino thread
>>
>>84152004
I like bobbys world entirely on nostalgia goggles, its terrible as fuck
>>
File: Chicken-Run.jpg (407 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Chicken-Run.jpg
407 KB, 1000x1500
>>84152004
Chicken Run. When I was a kid, I'd watch that movie over and over again, usually while my parents worked the counter and I had nothing to do at the store. I'm sure it still holds up well.
>>
>>84152004
I'm sure everyone here has seen Scary Godmother at some point as well. Even as a kid I knew this movie was no ambrosia of animation or storytelling, but regardless, I'd always watch it every year. Now that I think about it, the only reason I stopped catching it was because CN stopped airing it on Halloweens. This saddens me, but perhaps they can continue the Halloween tradition with Over the Garden Wall.
>>
There was an Animated Pippi Longstocking that was released in '97. I used to rent this, and it came on the Disney Channel all the time.
>>
I've always loved Trains. One particular train movie is The Little Engine That Could, the 90's version. I had my mom get the VHS of it off Ebay in the mid-2000's, and I loved it to death. I always loved the main train, Tillie. It also has some notable voice actors, like Kath Soucie (as Tillie), Frank Welker (as Rollo the Clown, Fansworth, the Shiny Passenger Engine, Perky the Elephant) and Peter Cullen (as Pete, the Strong Freight Engine).
>>
>>84153592
Speaking of the devil, here it is!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiV0tj2lr00
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.