[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
South Park
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Wendy-happy.png (126 KB, 270x395) Image search: [Google]
Wendy-happy.png
126 KB, 270x395
Remember when Wendy murdered a teacher because Stan started to ignore her? Do you think the persona she displays most of the time is an act and that in reality she's a total psycho?
>>
>>84148342
Don't overthink South Park. It's foremost a comedy.
>>
South Park is a completely different show than it was in early seasons. They changed her because she had no personality other than "Stan's girlfriend"
>>
>>84148342
>Remember when Wendy murdered a teacher because Stan started to ignore her?
What episode was that?

And yes, of course she's a psyco underneath.

All women are.
>>
Remember when someone started a rumor that Craig and Tweak weren't gay for each other?
>>
>>84149654
Season 1, dude.
>>
>>84148342
Of course I remember, isn't that the episode that's on right now?
>>
So, whaddya think they'll spoof/satirize this fall?
>>
>>84150797
dude brexit lmao
>>
>>84150797

Oh, Brexit, anything that happens this fall while its airing...have they done cyberbullying yet?

Oh, and probably an episode promotiong Fractured But Whole.
>>
>>84148342
I thought she sold her to sex slavery, not murdered
>>
>>84151120
The teacher was inside a rocket that was fired into the sun.
>>
>>84148342
>and that in reality she's a total psycho?
If that alternate character interpretation is true, the dick in my heart is throbbing harder then it ever did.
>>
File: 1447818110951.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447818110951.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
I'm pretty sure the writers forgot about that decades ago.
>>
>>84148342
she's just jelly
>>
>>84152333
They should've send her to the jelly school.
>>
>>84148342

No,that was a one-off joke, before anyone had anything resembling a personality.
>>
>>84150797
The Ghostbusters reboot, maybe with the Queef Sisters remaking Asses of Fire.
>>
>>84150797
>So, whaddya think they'll spoof/satirize this fall?
I don't know but I sure hope they remove PC Principal from the show.
>>
>>84148342
Everyone on south park killed a person at some point
>>
>>84154345
Damn, that's actually a really good B-plot.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.