[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BvS Deleted Scene
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: fisting.jpg (210 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fisting.jpg
210 KB, 1920x1080
>A man like that, words don't stop him. You know what stops him? A fist.

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>84145760
The only way to stop a man from committing terrible acts of violence is another terrible act of violence. Like, for example, beating up a human trafficker.
>>
>>84145815
Are you saying Batman is a human trafficker?
>>
>>84145903
Her boyfriend, who she was mad about getting killed in prison, was a human trafficker.
>>
>>84145903
Well he trafficks bad guys into Arkham. :^)
>>
>>84145760
She meant that she has a cursory understanding of Batman as a masked scary vigilante and wasn't there to see a single word literally stop him
>>
man first time seeing the movie is the edited version and holy moly is it a nice ride.

good looking movie and the plot is better than most comics I read.
>>
>>84145948
It's the subtle Snyder humor that I really love. Many of his jokes derive from dramatic irony. It's too bad most people don't see it and then say that the movies are "humorless" and "not fun"
>>
>>84145979
The plot was a bit of a fucking mess 2bh.
>>
>>84145760
>What did she mean by this?
that /tv/fags should be banned
>>
>>84146004
yes yes, it was but I'm kinda okey with that. IDK I been reading the bunch of shitty webcomics/injustice/metal gear
I'm kinda used to stories that don't make sense and actually enjoy it if the presentation is good. that's why I had a problem with civil war it was an okay story that made somewhat sense but everything shown on screen was just boring to watch.
>>
>>84146149
I'm a DC fanboy and even I think the airport scene in Civil War was fuckin epic!

Batman taking on KGBeast and goons single handedly and rescuing Martha was just ov-
>>
>>84146149
Oh yeah I agree. It was enough to keep me watching and entertaining enough for me to think it was worth my time at the end. That said between rewatching Civil War and BvS 10 times out of 10 I'd choose CW. Even though the inbetweeny bits were less boring there was still nothing that really stuck out for me as opposed to CW where there were several parts and characters I would love to see again
>>
>>84145760
that in western countries criminals should have more rights than normal people and no one should do bad things to them

apparently Superman agrees with this because while Lois is lucky to have a superhuman always protecting her those women imprisoned by the human trafficker only had Batman and everyone acts as if he was in the wrong because he treated the guy as he deserved
>>
>>84146229
>fuckin epic!
Mavelshills confirmed for reddit.
>>
>>84146229
>I'm a Marvel fanboy and even I think the airport scene in Civil War was HELLA F#CKING EPIC!!!!

Fixed.

A DC fanboy not liking Batman taking down KGBeast and the warehouse scene...
>>
>>84146468
>KGBeast
Is that who that was supposed to be? But yeah that was the best fight in the movie.
>>
>>84145760

>KGBeast wasted on Snyder's bendis-tier fanfic

Just kill me now
>>
File: bvs-ultimate-trailer.jpg (52 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
bvs-ultimate-trailer.jpg
52 KB, 1200x630
>The bomb was lined with lead

Why the fuck would they remove lines like this? People bitched about Superman not seeing the bomb in the wheelchair for weeks after it came out.
>>
>>84146557
because it's a movie for people that know their source material, this isn't a marvel movie
>>
>>84146557
It's irrelevant why he can't see it, since it's made by Luthor.

It's worse that his reaction to the explosion was the Curb your Enthusiasm face. Which the ultimate cut also doesn't fix.

They didn't remove shit, they added bread.
>>
>>84146605
just wondering did they remove anything from the "ultimate edition"?
>>
>>84146557

>oh there's a blank spot in the wheelchair my xray vision can't penetrate

>well, not suspicious at all, I will just go on about my day

Are Snyder shills really this retarded?
>>
>>84146605
>because it's a movie for people that know their source material
Then why is Superman so terrible?
>>
>>84146557
Because the Snyderverse runs in >implying
and it requires ten gallons of fanboy tears and semen to act as concrete to hold itself together.
>>
>>84146618
>the Curb your Enthusiasm face
Either you're autistic and can't read faces, or you've only seen that single frame that gets posted around on here.

>>84146672
It's his peripheral vision. The brain prioritizes certain objects. If you walk past a guy with a sandwich, for instance, you're much less likely to consciously notice than if you walk past a guy holding a gun. But hey. Chalk this up to "Synderfag rationalization". It don't matter. None of this matters.
>>
>>84146672
IIRC they explained it by being in the wheelchair of the guy and Superman being too ashamed to look at him so he didn't notice
>>
>>84146545
>implying who ever cared for KGBeast
>Implying im not the only one who does
>>
>>84146557
>People bitched about Superman not seeing the bomb in the wheelchair for weeks after it came out.

Which was completely autistic. Superman doesn't X-ray vision every fucking room he steps into just in case there might be a bomb. It's the sort of broken OP power level hypercompetence most people hate about Superman.
>>
File: Wonder Waifu.gif (2 MB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Waifu.gif
2 MB, 245x200
Why is she so cute?
>>
>>84146557
>What's this, lead used in a wheelchair?! It can only mean one thing!
>>
>What did she mean by this?
Fuck off, /tv/.
I wish Mods would instaban every memespouter you uses this cancerous phrase.
>>
>>84145760
Why doesn't Superman fist Lex Luthor?
>>
I get more of a Riddler vibe from Jesse in this.
>>
>>84146618
meme
>>
>>84146843

At least he will remain untainted in my mind
>>
>>84147037
>Being this bootyblasted on a Slovakian watercolor board

Wew.
>>
File: MARTHA.png (179 KB, 1868x376) Image search: [Google]
MARTHA.png
179 KB, 1868x376
>there are people who still think the Martha thing made sense
>there are people who think if they can rationalize why Superman let congress explode it means the scene was good
>there are people who think Batman actually works as a contrast to Superman in this movie when they're both exactly the same
ska-ba-doo-wop

I came here to laugh at yoooouuuuuu
>>
That just writing an article isn't gong to solve this issue. That you have to get down and dirty and fight.
>>
>>84146867
>>84146557
better question: why didn't capitol hill security catch it?

Bombs trail aerosol-ized particles that we can detect.

No, wheelchairs don't "just get waved through" in real security.
>>
>>84146149
>if the presentation is good
but the presentation wasn't good. The visuals were technically sound but visuals are there to convey the story, and the story is ten tons of garbage.

Not only does it clearly make no sense even on your first viewing, it's dour and boring and thematically confused.

It's only slightly better than Man of Steel, and even then only by virtue of Affleck's excellent performance and the relatively fun title fight.
>>
>>84147301
>Not only does it clearly make no sense even on your first viewing
I was never confused at any point by the movie. The plot was coherent and made sense to me. The only things that annoyed me were things like Clark not trying harder to explain why he needed Bruce's help, but they hardly make me think the movie was anything worse than an 8.

Honestly, the hatred for it confuses me more than anything .And there's no real point in trying to talk about it, because when people point out "plotholes", and I explain why it makes sense, I'm just dismissed as a rationalizing Snyderfag, as if I give a fuck who directed it. But hey, that's life, I suppose. I should just take solace in the fact that I can watch the movie and enjoy it.
>>
>>84146557
Superman didn't even fucking look at the guy's direction, the line serves no purpose
>>
>>84145760
She wants Supes to fist Lex Luthor.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.