[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it finally happening?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 20160629_pTPw[1].jpg (96 KB, 563x788) Image search: [Google]
20160629_pTPw[1].jpg
96 KB, 563x788
Is it finally happening?
>>
>>84145520
...Is that Comic Sans?
>>
>>84145520
No idea, I haven't read this in years but I'm kind of hoping he makes it so that he is still in touch with his mother after the change
>>
>>84145520
Damn, I have to finish this comic one day.
Nice to see it's still updating, though.
>>
Question:

Is it gay to want to fuck Ash?
>>
Has Misfile really been going for over a decade with absolutely no artistic improvement whatsoever?
>>
>>84147376
Yep. The author DID do a live action adaptation of the first book, though.

>>84147346
Ash has ovaries and as far as the rest of the world is concerned, he always had them.

So no, it's not gay.
>>
>>84147346
Ash is literally a woman who just has memories of being a man. It's not even a tranny, since she was supernaturally changed to have always been a woman.
>>
File: it's sexy time.jpg (62 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
it's sexy time.jpg
62 KB, 500x482
>>84147435
>>84147464
Alrighty then.
>>
>>84147435
>The author DID do a live action adaptation of the first book, though.
Really? That's actually pretty cool.
>>
>>84145520
It's been what, 10 years? And the artwork hasn't changed at all, the hair is still transparent.

Imagine doing something, every day, for 10 years and never improving.

Horrifying.
>>
>>84147551
Yeah, he had a Kickstarter and everything. Look it up on YouTube.

It's live action, though, so you're probably going to be disappointed with the end result.
>>
>>84147576
I looks far better than I thought it would.
I'm genuinely surprised.
>>
>>84147576
Besides bad special effects for the angel stuff, I can't really imagine how it'll be bad.

Also, I haven't read this in years, not sure whether to jump back in or start over should I decide to read it again. IF I decide to that is. The live action thing seems like a really neat idea, so I might end up checking that out at some point.
>>
>>84147759
The live action thing was only for the first book, and required a sizable Kickstarter. I doubt he has plans for any future adaptations.

>>84147574
For some people, it's easy to stagnate and never develop of people still gobble up what you're offering. Look at newspaper comics.
>>
>>84147851
It doesn't look like his main trade at all, though.

What is the author doing IRL, btw?
>>
What is this?
>>
>>84145520
Hopefully. Although, if it is, I think he'll fall into mediocrity and obscurity. Unless, he can make something new and appealing.

>>84147376
Sorta funny how this applies to Mega Tokyo too.
>>
>>84147851
I realize it's only the first book, I actually wouldn't want a whole series of it redone in LA, that would be pretty lame since I like it drawn. However, the idea of a one-off live action adaption of the first book seems really neat and I'll probably end up checking it out.

Did that make sense? Not sure if it did
>>
>>84148139
Misfile. Long story short, an angel in heaven fucks up. Accidentally makes a guy female and a girl lose two years of her life, reality changing to accommodate both. They want to look for a way back.

>>84148412
Gotcha. The live action one is paid, though.
>>
>>84147376
a few aspects of anatomy and construction are better
but the faces have gotten worse year by year, as he tries to move away from manga style and thinks 'just make it ugly' is how you do that
>>
>>84147574
hair is transparent, special friend
>>
>>84147464
That's still a tranny, though. Ash thinks he's a man stuck in a woman's body.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 869x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 869x636
>>84149177
>paid

You mean I have to pay to watch it?
>>
>>84149971
Not when it's thick. We shouldn't be able to see the eye past Ash's fringe.
>>
>>84150091
http://celestialfiling.storenvy.com/collections/275719-misfile/products/16416735-misfile-day-one-dvd
>>
>>84147376
>>84147574
No progression in the story either. It's impressive just how little has happened in 12 years of daily comics.
>>
File: image.gif (149 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
149 KB, 200x200
>>84150211
PILILIAALGAGH
>>
What... What the huckleberries has the comic even been DOING for a decade? I read like three years of it bc at the time it reminded me of Ranma 1/2 with race cars and actual drama. ( I was stupid and in college. Cut me some slack).

I recall there were like two car races and some demon evil angel bullshit in between a halfway heartwarming situation between ash and his mom... But seriously, what could have come past that that ate up twelve years of story telling, assuming it didn't like update every five weeks or some shit
>>
Misfile's got a certain charm. I do think that the characters are pretty well written. However, the art's no good and the story goes nowhere. If at least one of these issues were fixed it might be worth wasting time on. As it stands now, though? I really wouldn't bother.
>>
>>84152628

>That file date

Wow you aren't kidding this could have been a strip from 10 years ago and I wouldn't know the difference.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.