[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Adult Swim worth watching? I haven't watched it since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 2595x1622) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 2595x1622
Is Adult Swim worth watching? I haven't watched it since 2010. Are the bumps still ultra comfy?
>>
>>84144934
>Is Adult Swim worth watching?

Yes. It's one of the only networks I still watch.
>>
>comfy
Fuck off.
>>
I miss Cartoon Planet.
>>
>>84144934
Whatever you do, catch up on or rewatch Venture.
>>
File: Bush hideout.png (292 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
Bush hideout.png
292 KB, 512x384
>>84144961
Comfy stuff are the good shit.
>>
The schedule is unbearable nowadays. For ever four hours of FOX shows there are 90 minutes of originals. And even then it's like double Robot Chicken or Mr. Pickles (the most obnoxious and edgy and all around terrible AS show to date)
>>
>>84146303
For example, in December of 2008, when Adult Swim only broadcast seven hours a night, this is what their schedule included:

You had Moral Orel*, The Boondocks*, Aqua Teen*, Robot Chicken*, Superjail*, Frisky Dingo*, Squidbillies*, Metalacolypse*, Xavier: Renegade Angel*, The Drinky Crow Show*, Tim and Eric Awesome Show: Great Job*, Sealab 2021, Stroker and Hoop, Tom Goes to the Mayor, Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law, Home Movies, Mission Hill, Clerks: the Animated Series, Minoriteam, and Lucy Daughter of the Devil all in regular rotation, with new acquisitions King of the Hill and The PJs joining the lineup in the final week of the month leading into 2009.

Also, Anime aired at that by Adult Swim included Astro Boy, FLCL, Code Geass, Shin Chan, The Big O, Inuyasha, Cowboy Bebop, Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, Moribito, Ghost in the Shell, and Bleach.
Seth McFarlane shows only aired in reruns in the 11 PM hour: reruns Monday-Thursday and new episodes on Sundays.

*Denotes series that were in production or airing new episodes that year.
>>
>>84145437
"Comfy" does not mean anything.
>>
File: image.png (160 KB, 336x355) Image search: [Google]
image.png
160 KB, 336x355
>>84146552
>>
>>84146303
Yeah this is what I'm worried about whenever i see what's showing it's always Seth McFarlane vomit & bad originals
>>
>>84146462
family guy normies and the aol merger slowly killed off what soul it original had
>>
>>84146702
Yep. That's pretty much it. They have a vast catalog of shows outside the FOX stuff and only show about 5 really mediocre ones.

They used to at least show some older shows in the DVR Theater block, but as of this year, seem to have ended that.
>>
File: Zph9qHTC78wldV6GYESThg-wide.jpg (88 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
Zph9qHTC78wldV6GYESThg-wide.jpg
88 KB, 940x627
Don't worry, family. He'll be here with the new season soon.

Bird Up spin off when?
>>
>>84144961
>>comfy
>Fuck off.

>>84146552

>"Comfy" does not mean anything.

com·fy
ˈkəmfē/Submit
adjectiveinformal
adjective: comfy; comparative adjective: comfier; superlative adjective: comfiest
comfortable.
Origin
early 19th century: abbreviation.

com·fort·a·ble
ˈkəmfərdəb(ə)l,ˈkəmftərbəl/
adjective
adjective: comfortable
(especially of clothes or furnishings) providing physical ease and relaxation.
"invitingly comfortable beds"
synonyms: cozy, snug, warm, pleasant, agreeable; More
antonyms: spartan
(of a person) physically relaxed and free from constraint.
"he would not be comfortable in any other clothes"
synonyms: loose, loose-fitting, casual; informalcomfy
"comfortable clothes"
not in pain (used especially of a hospital patient).
free from stress or fear.
"they appear very comfortable in each other's company"
synonyms: at ease, relaxed, secure, safe, unworried, contented, happy
"they feel comfortable with each other"
antonyms: vulnerable, tense
free from financial worry; having an adequate standard of living.
synonyms: pleasant, free from hardship; More
antonyms: harsh
>>
Do the bumps still have footage of places around the world?

Those were the comfiest.
>>
>>84147957
Yes.
>>
>>84148231
The new ones aren't as cool as the old ones were imo. There are a bunch of the old ones in the archive too
>>
>>84147927
bumps are meant as filler between shows and commercials, how can they not be comfy
>>
>>84147957
Yeah but it's more nature themed and "lol so randumb xD psychedelic animation" than japanese cities/nyc/atlanta at night
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.