[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just have one question. During Secret Wars, Ultimate Nick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Slaughter.jpg (4 MB, 3975x3056) Image search: [Google]
Slaughter.jpg
4 MB, 3975x3056
I just have one question.

During Secret Wars, Ultimate Nick Fury only sent Iron Man and an army of Helicarriers who were outnumbered on the Super Powers front of 616. Did they even have a legit number of super people left in his universe to ask for help even after recent events or was there no point?
>>
>>84137060
That's nothing Ramsey can do it with 20
>>
>>84137088
There were at least 20 in 1610? Shit I thought the number was at least fourty...
>>
>>84137234
a shit load died
>>
>>84137060
There was also Ult. Reed, who built a new city and thus had a new army of Children.
>>
>>84137060

Poor Tony. Brave and resourceful and noble though he may have been, I'm counting six people from Earth 616 in that image alone who could have taken him down on their own. Iceman could freeze his brain, Nightcrawler could teleport off his head, Invisible woman could place an expanding force bubble in his head and explode his skull... and that's not even counting Jane Foster, Hyperion and Hulk, who could tear him limb from limb the moment they got their hands on him.

Hey, wait, how was Hyperion even there? Didn't he die along with Thor, fighting the Beyonders?
>>
>>84138752
Eh FCBD issue teasing the masses is all.
>>
>>84137756
How did he get back in good with the city? Was this one totally separate from the one that told him to fuck off?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.