[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've not kept up with this show for like a year now. Watching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 1151x881) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 1151x881
I've not kept up with this show for like a year now. Watching this episode and working my way back. Has it been good?
>>
File: 1331553925291.png (43 KB, 453x433) Image search: [Google]
1331553925291.png
43 KB, 453x433
>>84134791
For the most part, I'd say this season has been a decent return to good form.
>>
It's still pretty good, surprisingly. "Stakes" was rather nice as well.
>>
>>84134791

...you might find going forward from where you left off a more rewarding experience.
>>
>>84134972
I would second this, but due to OP's choice of words, it's unclear if they're already doing that anyway.
>>
>quit right before Stakes aired
I heard a lot of people hated it so I just stopped.
>>
>>84135451

Stakes was pretty good, the only complaints i have heard were
>"Finn isn't the main character"

No fucking dip, it's a Marceline special

>"Bubbline" pandering

Meh, shippers are stupid and best ignored.
>>
So I just saw five short tables. And they referenced Marshall lee as the bubblegum prince's regret. Do they ship these two in the show now?
>>
>>84135614
More or less, the show has definitely started making actual allusions to a past relationship that was and may still be romantic in nature. But nothing is concrete, so both Bubbline shippers and haters are united in their hate for the writers.
>>
>>84135451
I didn't hate it, nor did I have any of the complaints noted in >>84135534, but I did feel like it started strong and really ended weak.
>>
>>84134791

Hall of Egress is the best episode imo, not that I cant remember many of them. But I definitely remember thinking that that one was rad.
>>
>>84134791
S7 is a step in the right direction, but there is still this strong feeling that the writers are throwing shit at walls and see what sticks. The former four seasons are still the show's best seasons.
>>
>>84135534
>"Finn isn't the main character"
It's his treatment during the miniseries. Everyone else had their own moment while he was particularly hung out to dry for some reason.

It also ended REALLY anticlimactic like >>84136578 said.
>>
I'm only watching for Marceline, any recent episode she was in these past 2 season?
>>
Where is this show even going anymore?

I feel like the writers don't really have any purpose or drive behind the show anymore, they are just making it because they are being told to make it
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.