[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got a copy of HillBilly early, it's good.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160628_190355626.jpg (91 KB, 674x954) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160628_190355626.jpg
91 KB, 674x954
I got a copy of HillBilly early, it's good.
>>
>>84132210
I may be biased though, Eric Powell is my favorite comic writer/artist.
>>
>>84132210
is that Alan Moore
>>
Looking forward to it
>>
>>84133338
it's his american couzen, a hill billy
>>
>>84132529
Is there a version of all the good meaty bits of Goon that only has all the cool serious shit that I can download? I can't get through this low brow humor of the first 20 issues.
>>
>>84134515
>I can't get through this low brow humor
Then The Goon is not for you. The slapstick and the heartache go hand in hand
>>
>>84134515
Then you'll never appreciate the other stuff. You sound like a 12 year old man.
>only has all the cool serious shit
fuck off
>>
>>84132210
Nice. What's up with the girl in the sketches is she his sister or childhood friend? Also take Goon out the box.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.