[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: cartoons/comics that totally take place in the same canon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
ITT: cartoons/comics that totally take place in the same canon
>>
>>84132048
I'm pretty sure the air-time of Jackie Chan Adventures matched up pretty well with Hellboy's soul searching in Africa and the B.P.R.D's frog war. I'm not so good with dates, but it seems about the right space for absolutely everything to go to hell at the same time.
>>
>>84132048
Please explain, this is fascinating
>>
>>84132048
Wait how the fuck
>>
>>84132048
you cant drop this bomb and not explain
>>
>>84132048
I was looking shit up and I genuinely thought Drago was someone's shitty deviantart Jackie Chan self insert. I didn't know hw was canon.
>>
File: wong.png (135 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
wong.png
135 KB, 480x360
Daolon Wong does look like a Hellboy baddie, could easily see him in Mignola's style
>>
>>84132390
Pull the trigger, Hellboy
>>
C'mon man

Whatchu mean
>>
Arthur and Evangelion
>>
File: I'm going to SMOKE you....png (221 KB, 635x438) Image search: [Google]
I'm going to SMOKE you....png
221 KB, 635x438
>>84132264
>>84132277
>>84132314
There's only one way to truly know everything /op/ knows.
>>
>>84132404
a ton of jackie chan monsters feel hellboy-like

the demon sorcerers, the chupacabra, the jiang shi, springheel jack, quetzalcoatl that time they brought his statue to life
>>
>>84133054
The Ogdru-Jahad/Hem may or may not fit into Jacki Chan's mythology, but Rasputan and the Fairyfolk and the vampires probably do.
Different parts of the world in Hellboy have their own ghosts and kinds of magic, as well as their own ways to fight the nasties off. I'm sure Red carries a dried lizard around with him for chi spells.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.