[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well that short sure was short
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Well that short sure was short
>>
well, at least it was nice to hear Judd as Hank again for some new dialogue
>>
>>84131335
i was just a bit disappointed that there wasn't a fight or anything.
although what Hank and George they were saying about the fighters was kinda true, Jon jones getting ripped and shredded as fuck and DC being a fatass, which was a reference to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpvHT7m-jCw
>>
Anyone got a link? I didn't see it.
>>
>>84131262
Fuck, need a link. I don't even have cable

endless reruns of Boo Boo Runs Wild when
>>
File: 1460833789562.gif (1 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1460833789562.gif
1 MB, 540x540
bump
>>
File: Rare.png (121 KB, 308x254) Image search: [Google]
Rare.png
121 KB, 308x254
>>84131642
trust me is wasn't anything special.
it was just George Liquor and Hank Hill in john k art style, drinking beer and saying that DC v JJ will be the fight of the 's ripped as fuck, and hank has his bet on DC cause his fat will be used as a cushion to taking blows, they even show DC in a backyard getting punches to the core while eating cake and chicken.
>>
>>84131884
>Hank Hill
where is it
>>
>>84131884
fight of the of the century.
George has his bet on Jon cause he ripped as fuck
>>
>>84131555
he truly is a peoples champion
>>
>>84131938
the short?
it was on tv for like a minute dude
>>
>>84131996
Yeah, so where the FUCK is it?
>>
>>84132585
you're just going to have to wait dude, jeez.
they'll put it online sooner or later.
>>
File: 1456685244011.gif (352 KB, 461x338) Image search: [Google]
1456685244011.gif
352 KB, 461x338
>>84131884
>Dang ol Hank talking with George Liquor AMERICAN
need to see this
>>
>>84132675
It's [THE CURRENT YEAR]. It's baffling to me that no one recorded it, especially considering they advertised it beforehand.
>>
>>84134305
i was lucky to to even see it dude, i've been waiting hours now just to see it again and record it, but i've gotten nothing.
you'ed think they would have aired it a couple more times.
>>
>>84134305
I'm sure John K will put up a blog post about it breaking down the process to the tiniest detail soon enough.

I'm glad he's getting to do what he likes: grumpy old men and UFC.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.