[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman: The Killing Joke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Batman_The_KIlling_Joke_cover.jpg (43 KB, 474x271) Image search: [Google]
Batman_The_KIlling_Joke_cover.jpg
43 KB, 474x271
Less than a month till it comes out. Are you hyped?
>>
I can't even justify supporting animation that low quality by pirating it
>>
Not really. It looks cheap and rushed.
>>
>>84126077
No I'm tired of Joker and don't even like TKJ much
>>
>>84126077
Not really. Warner Bros. animation has lost a lot of its veneer for me. Wake me when they put out a decent tv series again. I'm done with the animated movies they've been doing.
>>
the animation is the literal opposite of bolland's art, which is what really made it a great comic

not to mention they'll add in a ton of batgirl shit to appease the feminists
>>
>>84126298
>>84126281
>>84126187
>>84126157
>>84126101
Come on man, what the fuck? I just bought two tickets to this thing. Could you at least pretend to be excited for it, for my sake?
>>
>>84126298
>not to mention they'll add in a ton of batgirl shit to appease the feminists
Oh, fuck off. I agree that the movie looks cheap and rushed as fuck but there is literally nothing wrong with fleshing out the characters.
>>
>>84126366
>fleshing out the characters
she got fleshed out all over the coffee table, why add more?

because moore said he added too much senseless violence in it. because feminists argue that male characters get injured all the time but it's never permanent, but for barbara she stayed paralyzed after the joker shot her

an easy extra half-hour for them to extend the movie since 64 pages isn't enough content to make into a film.
>>
>>84126439
Are those babs scenes part of the Batgirl Special.
>>
>>84126101
>>84126157
>>84126187
>>84126281
B-but Connery and Hamill. I-it has to be good right bros?
>>
>>84126439
I have no idea what point you're trying to make here, it's just utter blabbering.
>>
>>84126328

I am the biggest DCAU fanboy, I love KJ, I was almost the first line in line to see this at it's theater showing but I decided to watch the teaser first and my heart sank. I don't care if that's how animation is today, I don't care it's because of budget cuts to get an R rating, I don't care it's because of budget cuts to get to assemble the DCAU cast, I don't care if it means Bruce TImm never works again.

I can't financially support such a low quality product. Fuck this movie.
>>
>>84126534

I heard that test audiences thought it was too dark, so they went back and added some more jokes.
>>
>>84127801

Back to /tv/ pls
>>
>>84126298
>> they'll add in a ton of batgirl shit
Urgh. Please no.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.