[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spider-Man:Homecoming set pics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
>>
Looks like cosplay-tier
>>
>>84125697
i fucked up there is already another thread :(
>>84124272
>>
>>84125706
at least you admit it
>>
File: blessup.jpg (30 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
blessup.jpg
30 KB, 539x960
WHY THE FUCK DOES HE NEED TACTICOOL LINES THE MCU IS FUCKING GARBAGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>84125697
Honestly most of the action is probably gonna be mo-capped anyway. I think they made the costume just good enough so the basic design is still there. The computers will probably do the rest.
>>
so we can agree this movie will have the most fuckable aunt may but worse costume?
>>
>>84125667
>This suit
HOLY SHIT IT LOOKS SO BAD WITHOUT CGI
>>
>>84125667
B-best live action Spidey !
>>
>>84125746
I think its because apparently there is no face shell beneath the mask wich makes it lok baggy, the costume is ok- meh
>>
>>84125789
It will look fine in action
>>
>>84125667
No wonder they needed CGI. Looks like shit.
>>
>>84125789
Yeah, it isn't even cosplay tier because in the rpf you can find better masks than this one
I was hoping they didn't use CGI for the suit this time, but they'll have to use at least on the mask
>>
>>84125843
I'm pretty sure the idea is they are trying to do the lens eyes again
>>
>>84125667
he looks weirdly fat, and the weblines on the suit are weirdly not showing up, whereas the tacticool lines are. meh. that's why movie lighting is different from normal lighting.
>>
So are the lines some cgi thing?
>>
>>84125667

His head and suit was 98% CGI in Civil War anyway.
>>
>>84125719
The lines are on the civil war costume, but the difference here is that in civil war it was mostly cgi
>>
>>84125719
Nothing about MCU Spidey is tacticool

Having lines doesn't make it tacticool
>>
>>84125667
are his feet gigantic or is it me?
>>
>>84125840
it's shitty because they have cgi
>>
>>84125667
You know, in a way it makes sense to digitally add what can't be physically established or maintained all the time.

Spidey's physique and emotive mask is something that really just has to be artistically injected. As long as the material itself is decent I'm on board. He had some good stuff in Civil War, but I'm just gonna need a notch more. Just a little. Just a tiny bit. Itty bitty.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.