[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: Silk_Vol_1_1_Textless (1).jpg (368 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Silk_Vol_1_1_Textless (1).jpg
368 KB, 800x1200
Is this a good character? Is the comic worth reading?
>>
>>84124426
>Female character
/co/ will say its shit
>>
Marvel doesn't know how to do young super-heroes anymore.
>>
Her solo book is p good
Everything else she's been in is bad
Stick to her solo book and have a good time
>>
>>84124458
I spot a waifufag!

>>84124426
Do you like new Batgirl run, Ms Marvel, Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, Hellcat, or Gwenpool?
If you have that shitty taste, you will like Silk since it's the same exact stuff.
>>
The ever-changing art is marring my enjoyment of it. They lured us in with the good stuff, and now were stuck with a rotation is barely passable.

The Fantastic Four crossover was probably the only bad issue.
>>
The batgirl comic changed dramatically. The beginning of the new 52 was much better
>>
>>84124426
Mary Sue trash. "Was bitten RIGHT AFTER Peter, has better powers, and has a scent that makes him in love with her"

People only like her cause that retarded "waifu" meme. We really, REALLY, didn't need more characters with spider powers, let alone another one with an ongoing.
>>
Seriously, whats with the spider people here. Her and miles both are stealing the spider spotlight

(Miles is cool, but still)
>>
>>84124528
>waifufag
Not even close.
>>
>>84124680
>(Miles is cool, but still)
Describe Miles' personality to me without using the words "Down to earth" or "Brave"
>>
>>84124426
She got a lot better after she was passed from Slott to Thompson. I still hate that her origin story directly connects to and retcons Peter's, but at least she's more likeable and less perfect than before.

>>84124680
Other than the recent Spider-Women crossover, she isn't doing anything outside of her own series. Spider-Gwen gets more attention.
>>
>>84124426
It's really well-written.

I'm not kidding, Silk was the WORST when introduced but she's actually super-sympathetic in her own book.
>>
Like most of Slott's concepts, better implemented by anyone who writes her besides him.
>>
>>84124770
Impressionable and eager to please pessimist.
>>
So slott is the villian here
>>
>>84124770
Sensible and courageous
>>
File: 1465926037192.gif (16 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1465926037192.gif
16 KB, 400x300
>>84124826
>>
How did Silk resist getting gangbanged by all those Petes during Spider Verse.

Isn't she like pheromone horny for Pete and vice versa?
>>
>>84125067
only works for the Chosen One
>>
>>84125067
Not anymore, from the looks of it.
>>
>>84124770
>Describe Miles' personality to me without using the words "Down to earth" or "Brave"

He's a streetsmart and hip urban youth.
>>
>>84124770
A shell of what he was before Ultimate got canned.
>>
>>84124797
>>84124826
>>84125115
So unique. Much original. So wow.
>>
>>84125143
He hasn't changed at all, anon. He was boring in the Ultimate books, and he's boring now.
>>
>>84125145

If you actually think that Miles' one and only selling point since the beginning hasn't been

>He's Spider-Man but BUH-BUH-BUH-BLACK!!!

Then you're full of shit. The only noteworthy thing about Miles is his skin color and that's what's been pushed the hardest since his debut.
>>
>>84124633
This.

Who's got that Deviant art joke piece about how cool and edgy Silk is?
>>
>>84124426
I read it up until secret wars, and loved it. She's a great character with great interactions. Honestly I like her more than Peter at this point
>>
>>84125187
>The only noteworthy thing about Miles is his skin color and that's what's been pushed the hardest since his debut.
Agreed.

>>84125411
50 marvelbucks have been deposited to your account ;^)
>>
>>84125187

You're ignorant.
>>
>>84124528
>If you have that shitty taste, you will like Silk since it's the same exact stuff.

From the cute art you'd assume that but Cindy's book is just her dealing with suffering.
>>
>>84125067

I think it only worked with her universe's Peter, hence why the only other to show interest in her was Superior.
>>
>>84124426
The silk solo series is pretty good, but i would say the thing I like about it the most is her relationship with Black Cat, who is basically the only person in the world who isn't waiting for Cindy to fuck up.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.