[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Arnold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 70629.jpg (25 KB, 520x320) Image search: [Google]
70629.jpg
25 KB, 520x320
Does anybody remember this episode of Hey Arnold where the 4th graders beat the 5th graders at Football by throwing the ball (overhand) to one another multiple times while past the line of scrimmage?
>>
>>84122900
he always was a footballhead
>>
>>84122900
no. nobody did. not even you
>>
>>84122900
In this show everybody hit puberty in 5th grade, but Harold was really a 13 year old who had been held back a few years and he was the same size as the 4th graders. The fuck was up with that?
>>
>>84123455
It's an exaggeration, but at that age one or two years makes a big difference.

I know that when I was in 4th grade, I wouldn't want to fuck with any 6th graders.
>>
>>84122900
Animators didn't play sports when they were kids so they don't know the rules.
>>
Somebody once tried telling me that the way they played football was fair and really just implied that they don't do that in the NFL because it's risky to keep throwing the ball around after you've already gained yards, so they just keep running it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.