[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some shows that were pulled before they finished airing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Full_English.png (865 KB, 803x550) Image search: [Google]
Full_English.png
865 KB, 803x550
What are some shows that were pulled before they finished airing their episodes?
>>
>>84122273
Mission Hill
>>
Invader Zim
>>
Problem solverz
>>
>>84122273
Clerks: The Animated Series
>>
File: donkeypunch.jpg (24 KB, 176x247) Image search: [Google]
donkeypunch.jpg
24 KB, 176x247
>>84122703
this

i like clerks animated but while it was still on air it only got to air 2 of its 6 episodes
>>
>>84122273
what the fuck is that
>>
File: Pearl049.jpg (179 KB, 720x544) Image search: [Google]
Pearl049.jpg
179 KB, 720x544
Fish Police only aired three episodes in the US before getting pulled. The remaining three episodes aired much later and, as far as I know, can only be seen with foreign subtitles. The show was an early attempt for a Primetime cartoon featuring adult humor on one of the major stations (CBS I think) but aired during the early mornings on Cartoon Network as reruns for about 2 months in the mid 00s.
>>
>>84124304
English Family Guy
>>
>>84124651
Is it as awful as it looks?
>>
>>84122273
Beware the Batman. But I think Toonami got it years later and aired the episodes that never aired
>>
>>84124806
Better than Family Guy but nothing worth making time for. At least the mum is hot
>>
>>84122273
Secret Mountain Fort Awesome (the last few episodes are only available on itunes and similar services)
>>
Grojband, but the rest of the episodes were made available online.
>>
>>84122323
I think thats the winner, I seem to remember only one episode air once until Adult Swim aired them years later.
>>
>black dynamite
>ugly Americans

The fact black dynamite got cancelled and they greenlit triumph the dog still fills me with rage. I refuse to watch anything with that faggot in it now, I hope his career burns for his role in slaying DIENOMIGHT
>>
>>84122273
samurai jack
>>
>>84124844
>Better than Family Guy

lol fuck off. Family Guy is far from top tier comedy but Full English was trash. There's a reason that piece of shit died the quick death that it did.

>>84124236
Not to mention both episodes that aired were out of order.
>>
>>84122273
Chozen
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.