[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tim Wayne He's the only one worthy of Bruce's fortune.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_m4m8f1zvrH1rx1i90o1_1280.png (256 KB, 700x386) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4m8f1zvrH1rx1i90o1_1280.png
256 KB, 700x386
Tim Wayne
He's the only one worthy of Bruce's fortune.
Tim is definitely getting Wayne Enterprises. He's already been named heir,.
>>
I think he'll leave everything to Tim.
>>
>pretending any of the other kids matter in a world where Damian exists

It literally doesn't matter, as soon as you introduce the blood relative then narrative law dictates they get everything at the end.

It's the issue with introducing the real kid of a character, that makes all the orphans 2nd-stringers because writers still have this weird obsession with bloodlines mattering more then anything else.
>>
File: Gotham City.jpg (106 KB, 691x432) Image search: [Google]
Gotham City.jpg
106 KB, 691x432
>>84121114
pre new 52 Tim was oddly enough shaping up to be his own man
i mean his stories were pretty Batman Lite to the point he had his own Catwoman and Talia
but they were his own villains, which is more to say what Dick had in his entire career as Nightwing
he was oddly more like Batman than the guy who took up the cowl

than the reboot happened...
>>
What about Damien, his actually son, will he get anything?
>>
I think he'll leave everything to Damian, and Dick.
>>
>>84121295

Damian will be Batman.
>>
>>84121320
Dick and Damian inheriting and owning it together would be ideal.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.