[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
merican dad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
So it was a drug hallucination after all?
>>
>>84118872
Or the drugs are helping him slowly regain his memories of being in space.
>>
>>84118872
What was?
>>
>>84118872
No jeff was taken by aliens and then he returned so obviously some shit happened
>>
>>84118872
What episode is this, i haven't seen the show in a while, Wasen't Jeff in a fake bodie or something?
>>
>>84119324
>Wasen't Jeff in a fake bodie or something
forgot about that. Jeff died and his brain is in an alien-made double. Probably trying to work that out with drugs
>>
>>84119374
So if Jeff mind in a alien body, with some memories from the time in space or the alien. is like Superior spiderman with Peter and Doc Ock
>>
>>84119414
well he was lost in space, haley talks with him on a radio. Him finding a wormhole that goes to earth's future probably did happen
>>
>>84119065

last episode they discussed Jeff taking psychedelic tea and that his trip to space was a hallucination
>>
>>84119494
Thats a cover up, they dont want jeff to remember aliens are real.
>>
>>84119494
Thats not the case?
>>
>>84119924
I dont think jeff hallucinated all of his space adventures. He did get taken by the aliens roger called, he did talk to haley on the phone.
>>
>>84119414
pretty much
>>
I heard AD was improving on TBS, but last night's episode was not very good. Most jokes were weirdly paced and didn't exactly hit.
>>
>>84119494
Or he could be reliving his forgotten experiences while journeying through space.
>>
>>84120192

It was a mediocre episode in a season that has been solid for the most part.
>>
>>84119494
>>84120044
You're forgetting that real Jeff died and this Jeff is an alien that wiped its alien memories but kept the jeff memories ala superior spdier-man
>>
>>84122159

Right, but if he had Jeff's memories he would remember the alien shit
>>
>>84118872
Is that his stand
>>
>>84123055
Kinda
>>
how would he hallucinate accurate things about roger's species?
>>
>>84120192
TBS has dud episodes once in a while but overall it's better.
>>
>>84118872
Oh i just saw this episode today on TV. Poor Frank
>>
>>84125246
how would he hallucinate dragon taming skills
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.