[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU CHUCKLEFUCKS READY FOR THE BEST BOOK ANY OF YOU WILL EVER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9
YOU CHUCKLEFUCKS READY FOR THE BEST BOOK ANY OF YOU WILL EVER READ THAT DEFINITELY ISN'T A THINLY VEILED ADVERTISEMENT FOR WESTERN UNION?

DAMN STRAIGHT YOU NIGGERS ARE
>>
>>
>>
>Kamala on cover so its ANAD Avengers
>FEATURING GUEST STAR NOVA

This is retarded
>>
>>
>>
>>
Jokes aside, what's the point of shitty sponsored books like this? Seems like an even bigger waste of money than the normal waste of money that is comic books
>>
As somebody who routinely works with Western Union, this pleases me.
>>
File: 9f9.jpg (28 KB, 613x533) Image search: [Google]
9f9.jpg
28 KB, 613x533
>>
>>84117451
Kamala looks like Mia Khalifa here
>>
>>84117462
The only good one was the Flash/KFC one.
>>
>>84117426
nova isn't even a member anymore but a guest.

it's suffering being sam.
>>
>>84117451
That Ms marvel is not Cute.

where is the cute, western union™ ?

holy shit though, i love these comics where they have some sort of paid shilling. They're so bad, they're good and they don't even try half the time.

like >>84117433
>"When something is important, you have to bring it to someone you can trust"

fuck out of here. every bank has online banking and the difference is jack shit.

>"Did you know you can track your transfer at WU.com?"

gee wilickers I had no idea. Im gonna go check that out right now.
>>
>>84117447
Hah. Big fists, just what we needed to beat electricity!
>>
>>84117462
Who the fuck even buys or reads these? Do they just pass em out at Western Union?
>>
>>84117462
Wait thats the end ??
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>>84117426
>nova is part of ANAD avengers
>"featuring Nova and the awesome hulk"!

Ok i dont like Sam but i must admit is funny how marvel threat him.
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS ISSUE TWO
>>
>>84117426
Why is Nova featured, I thought he was a member of the current avengers.
>>
>>84117462
>get a bigger Avenger
>it gets their powers too
Shouldn't they be bringing in the worst Avengers? Bring in some one from the South Dakota branch with a weakness to fire or something?
>>
>>84118258
So Captain Ultra?
>>
>>84117462
>Super Adaptoid

So it's fucking Amazo?
>>
>>84118410
The Super Adaptoid has been a thing since 1966

The villainous Black Widow and Norman Osborn were Super Adaptoids for a bit. The adaptoids were even the Mapmakers in Hickman's run
>>
>>84118485
Amazo was created in 1960 though.

Pretty much everything from early Marvel is a rip off of DC.
>>
>>84117462
>Parent goes into Western Union with their kid
>Toss them a comic to shut them up for awhile
>Child's developing brain associates Western Union with Marvel superheroes which they already enjoy
>Child grows up
>Uses Western Union

It's all about mindshare at that point. Also an easy and more fun way of giving information about Western Union services outside of a brochure or boring explanation.

Sometimes you have to send away UPC codes for the comics. In that case it's just a trick to get people to buy more of whatever they're selling.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.